Fanfic recommendation

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.
User avatar
Eire
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1042
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:58 pm
Location: The Promised Land
Contact:

Fanfic recommendation

Post by Eire » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:10 pm

I've got a pleasure to recommend to all Vegeta fans Prince's Journey. Short following his life under Frieza's command avoided many common mistakes. There's almost no psychical violence and strong words, but it brilliantly describes atmosphere in warlord's court.

Addiction. The best one describing Bulma and Vegeta relationship I've ever seen. I don't want to spoil anything, but the end was really heart-warming.

For those too lazy to face Sturgeon's law and those who already found something that belongs to good minority. It would be a pity if really good Dragon Ball FF stuck in the archives forever. I would be extremely grateful for FF trying to make a proper person out of Broli and all non canonical romances:)
Per aspera ad astra, man!

Women belong in the kitchen.
Men belong in the kitchen.
Everyone belongs in the kitchen, the kitchen has food