Thanks in advance.
Help needed finding song - Dragon Ball
-
MasterHero
- Newbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:16 pm
Help needed finding song - Dragon Ball
Could you help me find this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T1XP-hRHUo (in the beginning, when Pual is staring at the moon). I can't seem to find it in any OST/BGM collection.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Help needed finding song - Dragon Ball
I'm not a music expert, but according to this, it appears to be unreleased.MasterHero wrote:Could you help me find this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T1XP-hRHUo (in the beginning, when Pual is staring at the moon). I can't seem to find it in any OST/BGM collection.
Thanks in advance.
- kenisu3000
- OMG CRAZY REGEN
- Posts: 884
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 am
- Location: Places and stuff...
- Contact:
Re: Help needed finding song - Dragon Ball
Yeah... "Fond Memories" is unreleased. In fact, the version that plays here is a rare alternate... and that's also unreleased. 
BGM forever! If only more people paid attention to it... well, I intend to change that.

