User Panel not working?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

samuraix123
I Live Here

User Panel not working?

Post by samuraix123 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:19 pm

Hey!
Is the user panel working for anyone else or is it just me? I'm just trying to help out around here. I believe VegettoEX said that if you see any bugs or anything to report it. so that's what I'm doing :) This is what I see
Also sorry if this is not the right section for this topic
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
Still recording Toonami broadcasts on VHS after all these years!
#1 Paikuhan fan!

Pokewhiz7
I Live Here

Re: User Panel not working?

Post by Pokewhiz7 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:22 pm

Hmm...not working for me either.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:35 pm

Works for me. Have you tried refreshing?
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:43 pm

Yup now it works again. hmmmm :? seems sometimes it loads up and sometimes it don't. maybe it is me but Pokewhiz is having the same problem as well. it's nothing major, but I just thought VegettoEX and the rest should know about it.
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
#1 Paikuhan fan!

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:45 pm

It died twice today so far. Reactivated. Not sure what's up. Hujio's now officially in charge while I... go do... other things... or something...
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:21 pm

Dead again. :|
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Tue May 01, 2012 1:42 pm

Yeah it is for me too again :? I'm sure Hujio or someone will have it fixed :)
#1 Paikuhan fan!

Son Geeko
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Son Geeko » Sat May 05, 2012 9:20 pm

It's not showing up for me either. :/

ChahikoDBZ
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ChahikoDBZ » Sun May 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Not appearing for me either. :(
(Fanfiction link coming soon.)

majinboogc
Not-So-Newbie

Post by majinboogc » Tue May 15, 2012 4:20 am

Same here. For me, it started today.
I am SaiyaKaizoku.

What happened happened and couldn't have happened any other way. - Morpheus (The Matrix Reloaded)

Codarik
Advanced Regular

Post by Codarik » Tue May 15, 2012 10:58 am

Yeah that user panel thing has been disappearing and reappearing for the past several days for me, I wonder what's up with it.

Hujio
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by Hujio » Tue May 15, 2012 5:20 pm

Codarik wrote:Yeah that user panel thing has been disappearing and reappearing for the past several days for me, I wonder what's up with it.
What's up is, it's being a pain in our ass. I haven't had time to track down a permanent fix to stop it from randomly deactivating itself, but I'm hoping to correct it ASAP. I have a few ideas of how to fix, but most of them are rather time consuming. For now, we'll all just have to live with it sometimes disappearing.
:: [| Heath "Hujio" Cutler |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu |] - [| Twitter |] ::

majinboogc
Not-So-Newbie

Post by majinboogc » Wed May 16, 2012 2:27 am

Thank you Hujio for all of your hard work!
I am SaiyaKaizoku.

What happened happened and couldn't have happened any other way. - Morpheus (The Matrix Reloaded)