Episode #0321 (20 January 2013)

We cover anything and everything Dragon Ball in hopes of enlightening... and a little bit of entertaining. Hosted every week by the Kanzenshuu staff and regular special guests from the professional and fandom communities. Your first, best, last, and only Dragon Ball podcast!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Episode #0321 (20 January 2013)

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:31 pm

:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

DragonBoxZTheMovies
I Live Here

Re: Episode #0321 (20 January 2013)

Post by DragonBoxZTheMovies » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:12 pm

Ah, new episode! It's been so long; listening to it now. :D

Looking forward to seeing what site material you have coming.

sailorspazz
Advanced Regular

Post by sailorspazz » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:07 pm

Wow, so much news lately! And yet, still so many unanswered questions. Leave it to Japanese information sources to give absolutely no new information (will the colored comics actually be...IN COLOR??! Gee, I hope so! :lol: )

And thank you, Mike and Heath, for sharing with us your unholy acting talent :clap: You guys are ready for Hollywood.

Insertclevername
I Live Here

Post by Insertclevername » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:27 pm

If any of you are interested, here's a capture card for 3DS for the Heroes captures.

medama_oyaji
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by medama_oyaji » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:46 pm

I'm curious what your policy regarding "spoilers" for the movie on the podcast once it's released in Japan. I'm sure once Julian sees it there will be a big episode where he spills the beans, which will be easy enough to avoid for those who want to avoid spoilers, but it'll probably be like a year before a NA release, and I wonder how you will treat major plot points in the episodes within that time frame. And of course there's the international audience who will be seeing the movie on their own schedules... it seems like a complicated issue.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:42 pm

Your acting chops are impeccable, good sirs. :3
*Laughed so hard at Mike's Shoko-tan voice.*

I have to commend Shueisha's ability to keep info about the movie under wraps; as super-badly as I want to know all the spoilers, I do appreciate on a level that they're keeping a large chunk of the movie a surprise.

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:24 am

Hey Mike, Gohan has had his SS2 transformation before Zarbon was introduced fro ZBR. :wink:

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:06 pm

Chuquita wrote:Your acting chops are impeccable, good sirs. :3
We need more of this. You all know how incredibly fragile our egos and general sensitivity are about our acting chops. Please continue to praise us. Endlessly. Or we'll be forced to continue "acting". Tell us you actually like it, and we'll stop. Deal, Internet?!
TheDevilsCorpse wrote:Hey Mike, Gohan has had his SS2 transformation before Zarbon was introduced fro ZBR.
Auuuuuuuuuuuuugh. True. Well, maybe they shouldn't have said that Zarbon's the first one to have a transformation! HUH HUH HUH?! (This is me taking no accountability for my words.)

I know everyone's already endlessly talked about the news in the main site's comments and then here on the forums, so in terms of other stuff to respond with, I'm curious what folks think about the naming conventions / style guide deliberation show idea. I think it's a pretty ERITO IDEA, myself.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

AgitoZ
Temporarily Banned

Post by AgitoZ » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:58 pm

VegettoEX wrote:I know everyone's already endlessly talked about the news in the main site's comments and then here on the forums, so in terms of other stuff to respond with, I'm curious what folks think about the naming conventions / style guide deliberation show idea. I think it's a pretty ERITO IDEA, myself.
I'm totally up for a round table discussion done by the entire staff. However, I'm not that interested in the naming conventions topic, probably cause I don't have too much stake in it. I'll most likely just end up using whatever comes out of it.