Getting Kai OST 2 these days...
Getting Kai OST 2 these days...
I read (that/the) Dragon Ball Kai vol. 2 soundtrack is out of print. Is there any way I can get a legit factory sealed/brand new copy of it ? If you know, where ?
- VegettoEX
- Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator
- Posts: 17867
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:10 pm
- Location: New Jersey
- Contact:
Re: dbz kai vol 2 how to get it ?
You'll most likely just have to pick it up second-hand. Plenty of folks on Amazon Japan are selling it (though I'm not sure how many will ship internationally), and there are a few on eBay (though you'll want to make sure it's not a bootleg; look for that COCX catalog number on there).
Any "Used" condition in Japan generally means "pristine and even still includes the obi", so don't be afraid to get a used copy.
Any "Used" condition in Japan generally means "pristine and even still includes the obi", so don't be afraid to get a used copy.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: April 2026 |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: April 2026 |] ::
- MCDaveG
- Born 'n Bred Here
- Posts: 5821
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:54 pm
- Location: Prague, Czechia
- Contact:
Re: Getting Kai OST 2 these days...
Well, yeah, I was suprised as hell as I bought lot of used games from Japan and most of them are like almost new
Usually, when I do this in Europe, the stuff looks like it went trough hell.
Usually, when I do this in Europe, the stuff looks like it went trough hell.
FighterZ, Street Fighter 6, Mortal Kombat: Funky_Strudel
PS5: Dynamixx88
Trust me, I'm millenial and a designer.
PS5: Dynamixx88
Trust me, I'm millenial and a designer.
Re: Getting Kai OST 2 these days...
Wonder what the Vol. 4 soundtrack was going to include? Would this have been one of them?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KhBHcz0cbg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KhBHcz0cbg
- MCDaveG
- Born 'n Bred Here
- Posts: 5821
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:54 pm
- Location: Prague, Czechia
- Contact:
Re: Getting Kai OST 2 these days...
From what I remember, it was Best Of of the previous soundtracks + some unreleased tracks from the show.DB1984 wrote:Wonder what the Vol. 4 soundtrack was going to include? Would this have been one of them?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KhBHcz0cbg
So nothing for the Buu arc I think. There were even playlists listed on Kanzenshuu.
FighterZ, Street Fighter 6, Mortal Kombat: Funky_Strudel
PS5: Dynamixx88
Trust me, I'm millenial and a designer.
PS5: Dynamixx88
Trust me, I'm millenial and a designer.
- kenisu3000
- OMG CRAZY REGEN
- Posts: 884
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 am
- Location: Places and stuff...
- Contact:
Re: Getting Kai OST 2 these days...
The tracklisting was made available before the cancellation, and... well, I'll just quote what I posted back then, in that thread.DB1984 wrote:Wonder what the Vol. 4 soundtrack was going to include? Would this have been one of them?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KhBHcz0cbg
kenisu3000 wrote:Guess what.
They've revealed the track list for the OST Collection, and damn if it isn't the load of s**t we all were fearing. Out of 76 total tracks, only 6 at best are previously unreleased.
New tracks are in bold.
--Disc 1--
1. The Curtain Rises On The Battle - Kai1:22
2. Premonition Of A Grand Adventure - Kai1:2, Kai2:2, Kai3:2
3. Training ★ Time - Kai2:7
4. A Battle Of Rivalry - Kai2:8
5. A Tough Struggle - Kai1:14
6. Clouds Of War - Kai2:15
7. The Clouds Of War Spread - Kai1:16
8. Off To A New Adventure - Kai2:17
9. The Braveheart Challenges The Strong - Kai1:30
10. The Battle's Dance Music - Kai2:14
11. The Fierce Battle - Kai3:10
12. The Ebb And The Flow - Kai3:11
13. Frantic Cover - Kai3:5
14. The Victor's Dance - Kai3:25
15. A Wasteland Of Tension - Kai1:28
16. Unforeseen Circumstances - Kai1:21
17. Premonition ~DragonBall Kai~
18. A Menace Unfamiliar - Kai2:12
19. An Eerie Stillness - Kai2:13
20. The Fate Of The Saiyans
21. To Those Who Meet Their End (this could be the version already available, or because of the lack of the word "Requiem", it could be one of the unreleased, isolated layers - either instrumental only, or vocal only)
22. A Disastrous Spectacle - Kai2:27
23. An Agonizing Choice - Kai2:28
24. A Mighty Foe - Kai1:31
25. Tears Of Grief - Kai2:30
26. Symphonic "Transformation" - Kai3:15
27. Heroic Face-off - Kai3:19
28. A Grim Fate - Kai3:16
29. Piano Suite "Waking Up" - Kai3:20
30. Gohan's Awakening (this is more than likely the piece that replaced "Unmei no Hi" a few episodes back)
31. Shock! - Kai1:15
32. Goku's Desperate Situation
33. A Moment For Shuddering - Kai1:27
34. DragonBall Kai ~Title~ - Kai1:1, Kai3:1
35. DragonBall Kai ~Subtitle~ - Kai1:4, Kai2:4, Kai3:4
36. DragonBall Kai ~Eyecatch A~ - Kai1:17, Kai2:18
37. DragonBall Kai ~Eyecatch B~ - Kai1:20, Kai2:21
38. DragonBall Kai ~Next Episode Preview~ - Kai1:33, Kai2:34
--Disc 2--
1. A Power That Cannot Be Defied - Kai1:6
2. Anxiety And Unease - Kai1:23
3. A New Foe Rears His Head - Kai3:7
4. Creature Of Marvel - Kai3:8
5. Ominous Silence ~Bukimi na Shizukesa~ - Kai3:12
6. "Mystery" - Kai3:6
7. A Divine Allure - Kai2:22
8. The Days On Planet Namek - Kai2:23
9. Kinto'un---! - Kai2:24
10. The Rebirth Of Shen Long - Kai3:22
11. A Wondrous Phenomenon - Kai3:23
12. KAME HOUSE - Kai1:25
13. Tranquil Times - Kai1:12
14. Bubbles' Dance - Kai1:26
15. Good Fortune Endowed By The Heavens - Kai2:25
16. Relief Concerto - Kai2:26
17. Satan's Polka - Kai3:17
18. Dragon Soul ~Orchestra Ver.~ - Kai1:11
19. Running Across The Land - Kai1:24
20. Scampering Battle! - Kai1:9
21. Whuhh? - Kai2:9
22. An Elegant Noontime - Kai2:10
23. Daimao Appears - Kai1:13
24. An Outcome-Switching Recovery - Kai1:10
25. The Formidable Warrior, The Saiyan - Kai1:8
26. The War Breaks Out! - Kai2:5
27. An Isolated Warrior - Kai2:6
28. The Braveheart's Triumphant Return - Kai2:16
29. The Gods' Bolero - Kai2:32
30. The Road To Tomorrow - Kai2:29
31. At The Battle's End - Kai2:31
32. Courage Fills The Heart - Kai3:24
33. One Hit To Victory - Kai3:21
34. The Joy Turns To Silence - Kai3:26
35. Transient Peace - Kai3:27
36. Creature Of Marvel ~Slow Version~
37. The Curtain Rises On The Battle ~Long Version~ - Kai3:14
38. Next Episode Preview "Wings Of The Heart" ver. - Kai3:29
They seriously can do better than this. Where's the sponsor credits music? Where's the alternates for KAME HOUSE, The Braveheart Challenges The Strong, etc. etc.? Even if they absolutely had to rehash the last three collections, they could have at least given us everything in Yamamoto's unreleased library!
Grrr... I'm going to bed angry. I think I might eat my pillow out of frustration.
BGM forever! If only more people paid attention to it... well, I intend to change that.

