Dragonball Z full colour manga 4

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

saiyanprincess
Regular

Dragonball Z full colour manga 4

Post by saiyanprincess » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:28 pm

Hi there,
Just wondering if anybody has any idea when the next full colour manga is released?
I was not sure if the U.S possibly has a release date ahead of us in the uk,or has this been delayed for some reason. I have the first three, but was hoping four might have been out in time for Santa! :(

Thanks guys, apologies if any grammer errors, I'm on the phone with terrible prediction text!
[b]"Ok, use your instincts Kakarott. Right or Left? (Hmmm... I'd have to say... left.) Good. Then I'm going right!" (Vegeta to Goku as they try to find their way to free the others inside Buu - Episode: The Innards of Buu)[/b]

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Dragonball Z full colour manga 4

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:36 pm

The English release from Viz? We know it's coming in Spring 2016 -- beyond that, I haven't seen an exact date announced yet.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:08 pm

VegettoEX wrote:The English release from Viz? We know it's coming in Spring 2016 -- beyond that, I haven't seen an exact date announced yet.
Book depository has it as 3 May meanwhile Amazon US has it as 3 May too.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:08 pm

Totally missed that! Nice.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:18 pm

Also based on Amazon's listings Arc 2 and 3 of the Freeza arc so volume 5 and 6 (assuming they don't renumber it) are due July 5th and Sept 6th respectively. So looks like a steady release schedule then. Would have preferred it if we had a volume out every month but hey can't complain too much about quality!

saiyanprincess
Regular

Post by saiyanprincess » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:07 pm

Thank you guys, that's awesome to hear! I popped into waterstones book store today to pester them, but they had no date at all on their stock files. I panicked slightly thinking viz had somehow pulled out of publishing them. I checked Amazon uk and could not find any dates at all. So thanks for checking.com!

Spring isn't too far off, I guess I will just have to wait! :D

Thanks again guys! Awesome stuff.
[b]"Ok, use your instincts Kakarott. Right or Left? (Hmmm... I'd have to say... left.) Good. Then I'm going right!" (Vegeta to Goku as they try to find their way to free the others inside Buu - Episode: The Innards of Buu)[/b]

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:41 pm

Hope we ge the other arcs faster. Wait almost 2 years for each arc is ridiculous.
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

ZodaEX
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZodaEX » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:32 am

^Yeah I agree with ya there. I've really been enjoying the volumes 1-3 aside from popo missing his lips but hey the price was super reasonable and I dig how they are even a bit bigger then the original releases too.