A Dragon Ball themed restaurant...

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Esfír Dedragón
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

A Dragon Ball themed restaurant...

Post by Esfír Dedragón » Thu May 05, 2016 11:21 pm

DRAGON BALL IS THE KING OF (Fighting) ANIME!!!!!!! In my opinion, at least... :think:

My reaction to anything about Dragon Ball post-2013 that I don't like and/or is stupid. :P
https://coub.com/view/6osx6

voltlunok
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: A Dragon Ball themed restaurant...

Post by voltlunok » Fri May 06, 2016 12:20 am

Oh my god the menu! Though they did miss the Vegeta joke...oh well. The walls are also decorated with neat SSJ posters and they got color changing nimbus running around on the ceiling!
Florida...you finally did something useful for once! NICE JOB! I may visit you one day just for this.
Going on hiatus. Too much stuff in RL to deal with for me to keep up with posts here for now. Was fun, hope you all have a nice day and future! Volt signing off.

With the many years on the net I've spent...I've learned being polite takes you much further then being a dick. So...lesson here is! Don't be a dick!

"Fill up your stomach and your happiness! " - Cure Honey

DaimaoSoldier

Post by DaimaoSoldier » Sat May 14, 2016 3:38 pm

I want to know who made this and how they got the money too cause that's amazing. I know where I'm eating when I go to Florida. :P

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Sat May 14, 2016 3:49 pm

I hope I will be there in July! I might take a couple of screenshots of my experience.