What i want from the upcoming episode

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GodVegetto91
Banned

What i want from the upcoming episode

Post by GodVegetto91 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:22 am

There's one thing i would absolutely like from the upcoming episode of Super.. (And i'm pretty sure that most of you are going to agree with me)
I DON'T want Trunks to let everyone know Black looks exactly like Goku, because that would ruin the whole surprise! I want them to encounter black without any knowledge of what he looks like! (Goku, Vegeta, Beerus and Whis) that would make for a lovely surprising reunion! I can't wait to see the looks on all of their faces!
What are your thoughts?

MadSaiyantist
Beyond Newbie

Re: What i want from the upcoming episode

Post by MadSaiyantist » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:28 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote:There's one thing i would absolutely like from the upcoming episode of Super.. (And i'm pretty sure that most of you are going to agree with me)
I DON'T want Trunks to let everyone know Black looks exactly like Goku, because that would ruin the whole surprise! I want them to encounter black without any knowledge of what he looks like! (Goku, Vegeta, Beerus and Whis) that would make for a lovely surprising reunion! I can't wait to see the looks on all of their faces!
What are your thoughts?
I would love for that to happen. Even though it would be the third "reveal" of Black. First being promotional art and second being episode 47. I could see two things happening.

Goku not really caring about why Trunks is attacking him and instead being more interested to see how far Trunks has come along. Black appears mid fight interrupting them.

Everybody trying to convince Trunks to stop or explain with no luck. Trunks doesn't calm down until he senses Black at which point there's no reason to explain.

Either way, it would be kept secret until Black shows up.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:38 pm

Didn't the next episode preview have Goku saying that Trunks told him about Goku Black looking like him?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:54 pm

As much fun as it would be to see their reactions to the Goku Black reveal without prior knowledge, that became extremely unlikely to happen the moment Trunks came back to the past unconscious and attacked Goku once he awoke. Trunks has some explaining to do for that outburst, and it will likely include the reveal that his opponent shares Goku's appearance.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:13 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:Didn't the next episode preview have Goku saying that Trunks told him about Goku Black looking like him?
Well that's just promotional material, so you shouldn't look too deep in it. They always have Goku saying stuff and narrating stuff in NEP's.