my theory about black goku and zamasu

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kyousuke_Masayoshi

my theory about black goku and zamasu

Post by Kyousuke_Masayoshi » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:01 am

hello guys i'm new here
this will be my first day and first post
zamasu must have posessed future goku's dead body and also the time ring is said to be only for kais right???
then zamasu is a kai with a time ring and potarra and possessed future goku still has his time ring but i don't know about the other earrings.....

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: my theory about black goku and zamasu

Post by fadeddreams5 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:32 am

What if he used the potara to actually fuse with Goku's dead body? Since one entity happens to be dead, he only gets one potara. Or maybe they'll come up with a plot point that if one potara is removed, the body will only possess the mind of one of the fusees.

But then come the questions: why universe 7? How would Zamasu know about Goku? Why him, when he can take the body of someone from his universe or universe 3, or possess a god of destruction?
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super