Which race will you be in DBXV2? Also, what kind of console and version of the game?

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SaiyàBitō

Which race will you be in DBXV2? Also, what kind of console and version of the game?

Post by SaiyàBitō » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:42 am

Goodness gracIOUS IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE BEEN IN THIS FORUM O.O -ahem- Anyway...

People of the Kanzenshuu forum, it's me Kaii again and I am /sorta/ back on this forum. Now, you may be /probably/ wondering is to why I was very inactive and such after the few days of me being in the forum. But, that's besIDES THE POINT HERE.

ANYWAY... I'm actually wondering of this. What race are you all going to choose in your XV2 game? You can explain if you want of course. If you plan on transferring your character from XV to “2” then, that's fine, you can answer the next question if you want. Oh! And also, what console and version of the XV2 as well (Can be standard, deluxe, collector's)(Pre-ordered or not)
See - Life is like a ball.

It will keep rolling in time and bounce with excitement. Until, that ball will be flat. You will be weak.

But, don't fret. At time, the ball won't be flat anymore. It'll be round and strong. You, and I mean you, will be strong once again.

PROBABLY NOT ON HIATUS AGAIN BUT WHO KNOWS?

Yeah, thing is that I am always not here and it’s saddening to me. Seriously. I just want to make some great topics and such, yes?

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Which race will you be in DBXV2? Also, what kind of console and version of the game?

Post by Grimlock » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:56 am

SaiyàBitō wrote:What race are you all going to choose in your XV2 game?
Saiyan primarily. Then for random stuff I might create a Majin because I like the concept behind the Majin transformation.
SaiyàBitō wrote:If you plan on transferring your character from XV to “2”
Since XV2 won't be available for PlayStation 3, I will buy it for PC, so no transferring data for me.
SaiyàBitō wrote:what console and version of the XV2 as well (Can be standard, deluxe, collector's)(Pre-ordered or not)
As said above, PC. And it will be the standard edition, as I intend to purchase every DLC later.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Which race will you be in DBXV2? Also, what kind of console and version of the game?

Post by Kanassa » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:18 am

I'm recreating a Majin from a roleplay I did, having my Frieza-race character from the last game being her mentor. Playing on Steam.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:57 am

I'll be playing on Steam as I did with Xenoverse 1, I'll get the deluxe edition if I can afford it, and I'll most likely end up rolling with an Earthling vaguely resembling myself for my first character again.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:03 am

I'm either going with an Earthling (for fanfic reasons :3) or a Saiyan if I decide to make a Kai (based on the available options). And I'm planning on getting the standard edition for the Xbox One, so yes, I will be transferring my original TP (for fanfic reasons).
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

YonedgeHP
Regular

Post by YonedgeHP » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:57 am

Freezer's clan, PS4, Deluxe Edition.
Between you and the Namekian I think I've lost my touch at genocide. -PSN Xenoverse 2 account: Yonedge-HP. Freeza's race Ki blast avatar: Yonedge.
Filler and canon discussions are "meh" :oops:

English is not my first language!

simtek34
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by simtek34 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:43 am

Saiyan, Regular, Xbox One S

Newbie — 06/27/2016
Not-So-Newbie — ???
Beyond Newbie — ???
Beyond-The-Beyond-Newbie — 12/20/2016
Regular — 02/05/2017
OMG CRAZY REG — 06/14/2017

Xbox Live: PlushGerm24109
Everywhere else: simtek34

Nickolaidas
Advanced Regular

Post by Nickolaidas » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:54 am

Freeza Race, PS4, Standard Retail Version.

Didn't notice you were gone, being an occasional visitor in these parts myself ...

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:13 pm

PS4 Collector's Edition as a Saiyan
(It's a birthday present)

Fresh Prince
Beyond Newbie

Post by Fresh Prince » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:37 pm

Saiyan
Xbox One
Super Deluxe Edition

Lance Freeman
Beyond Newbie

Post by Lance Freeman » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:58 pm

I didn't know you could carry over your character from the first game. I guess the adventures of Nino the OP Super Saiyan 2 will continue on PS4, while Bob the Mystic Human stays behind, since he was on my day one PS3 version. Gonna pre-order the regular edition unless Blue Trunks ends up being exclusive to the bigger bundle after all.

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:06 pm

Lance Freeman wrote:I didn't know you could carry over your character from the first game.
You can bring them over and they'll have a role in the story, but they won't be playable.
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

SSJ God Gogeta
I Live Here

Post by SSJ God Gogeta » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:08 pm

Already got my digital deluxe copy pre-ordered for PS4, & will be going with a Saiyan just like I did for XV1.
"I am neither Goku nor Vegeta! I am the one who will defeat you!!" - Gogeta

I'm that guy who makes the avatars

EXBadguy
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by EXBadguy » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:12 pm

I'm always gonna choose Saiyan, with an interest of making an Namekian. And I'm getting the deluxe edition for the PS4.
Akira Toriyama wrote:If anyone. ANYONE AT TOEI! Makes a movie about old and weak major villains returning, or making recolored versions of Super Saiyan, I'ma come to yo company and evict you from doing Dragon Ball ever again! Only I do those things, because people love me, and they despise you....derp!
Marco Polo wrote:Goku Black is a fan of DBZ who hates Super and has taken the form of a younger Goku (thinner shape, softer hair) to avenge the original series by destroying the new.

Ajay

Post by Ajay » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:43 pm

I'm on PC and will be transferring my Majin character across.

Not entirely sure what version of the game I'll get. Fairly sure work will grab me a review copy, so depends what they're handing out!

Hopefully it's a fancy version with all the extra character stuff. Would be a shame to miss out on that.
Follow me on Twitter for countless shitposts.

Deadtuber.

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:53 pm

Saiyan, or maybe Earthling, PS4, Standard Day One.
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

NothiaBlue

Post by NothiaBlue » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:45 am

I'm going with a Saiyan- but I'm not sure if i'll transfer one of my characters or not.

My main, Rugula, is someone I haven't quite pictured as a mentor, aside from giving my younger OCs a tip or two. She's been mentored, but by all those mentors in XV1. The whole "warrior brought here by that wish to shenron" is pretty integral to her backstory as well. I could see her mentoring her son much later on, or one of the younger Saiyans I have if it gets down to it.

But if I like what we get (story wise and creation wise), I might recreate her and have her get mentored by her brother, who I'll transfer over.

So this really depends on how the role of the first CAC in this plays out.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:47 pm

I'll be a Saiyan and I plan on playing the game on PS4 and I'm buying the Delux Edition.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:24 pm

Human
PS4
The cheapest version-I don't care about Special Editions or whatever.