How Old Is Ryuusei Nakao?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.
User avatar
Cure Dragon 255
Banned
Posts: 5658
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 5:23 pm

How Old Is Ryuusei Nakao?

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:41 pm

I'm REALLY sorry if its a rude question but I'm curious. He has a lot of experience and so on. I'm curious because I want to know if he is like Nozawa or more like the younger castmembers.

Sodhi
I Live Here
Posts: 2180
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:53 pm

Re: How Old Is Ryuusei Nakao?

Post by Sodhi » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:52 pm

According to google,65 years old.

User avatar
MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5821
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:54 pm
Location: Prague, Czechia
Contact:

Re: How Old Is Ryuusei Nakao?

Post by MCDaveG » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:40 am

Sodhi wrote:According to google,65 years old.
Whoa, the time flies really for sure!
Last time I was checking him on the internet, he was 50 years old :shock:
FighterZ, Street Fighter 6, Mortal Kombat: Funky_Strudel
PS5: Dynamixx88
Trust me, I'm millenial and a designer.

User avatar
Freeza9000
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1440
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Outside of time

Re: How Old Is Ryuusei Nakao?

Post by Freeza9000 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:39 pm

I think it's quite unnecessary to make this post here when you could have just use Google to search up his age, etc.

User avatar
Cure Dragon 255
Banned
Posts: 5658
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 5:23 pm

Re: How Old Is Ryuusei Nakao?

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:54 am

I know but I also wanted to discuss his performance over the years. Has his performance diluted over the years or its of the same quality as before? I want to know how people feel about him nowadays.

Post Reply