JP secrects in game

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Omega Shenron

JP secrects in game

Post by Omega Shenron » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:11 am

there are some secrets in the JP versions of some of the games... here they are, well first i have to have some one to tell them too... this is gonna take awhile

Slickmasterfunk
Regular

Post by Slickmasterfunk » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:37 am

Oh, this'll be good. :?

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:14 am

here they are, well first i have to have some one to tell them too... this is gonna take awhile
If your going to post a topic about somthing maybe you should have the information before actually going ahead and make a topic. I think thats the normal way things go...yea, Iam pretty sure thats how it works. :?

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: JP secrects in game

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:34 pm

Omega Shenron wrote:there are some secrets in the JP versions of some of the games... here they are, well first i have to have some one to tell them too... this is gonna take awhile
(1) There is absolutely no point to this thread. You've contributed nothing. Locked.

(2) Your avatar is too large. It has been removed.

(3) Your typing skills leave a bit to be desired.

(In Conclusion) Please re-read the forum rules.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::