Grand Priest + Angels plotting to overthrow Zen-oh?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Xeztin
I Live Here

Grand Priest + Angels plotting to overthrow Zen-oh?

Post by Xeztin » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:04 pm

After universe 9's erasure, we see the Grand Priest and universe 9's angel grin. Could they be plotting something without Whis/Vados knowledge to overthrow Zen-Oh as a failed God? Perhaps the Priest set all this up all the way back in the Champa arc and pre-determined this would happen? Perhaps they want all universes and Zen-oh gone to start over.

omaro34
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Grand Priest + Angels plotting to overthrow Zen-oh?

Post by omaro34 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:19 pm

There would be such a betrayal on Whis' part if he was in on it. I believe that even though angels are supposed to be a neautral force within the universe, I think Whis has grown a soft spot for some mortals in U7, especially Goku and Vegeta. Not to mention the food.

I don't think Whis is in on it. If he is, it would be a bigger shock than all the other angels and the GP being evil.
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:36 pm

So many threads about the Angels and the Grand Priest have been popping up lately. And most of them have been blasphemous. I think some people on the forum need take good read of the good book and worship on our Lord and Savoir...
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:59 pm

Good luck deposing the Zenos with the omnipotent power they seems to wield. You would also need to contend with their attendants. I can't imagine Daishinkan or all of the angels combined having the means to stage a successful coup. They would be better off traveling to the timeline our Future Trunks originated from since the slate has been wiped clean there.

DainIronfoot
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DainIronfoot » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:54 pm

While a lot of debate has emerged from this episode about the subject, I will wait a little more to see. Although, clues we've been given do hint at something larger at work here.

Btw, I don't see Camphari being evil. I don't get that kind of vibe from him haha.