Have we met all significant Deity figures?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Revolution
Beyond Newbie

Have we met all significant Deity figures?

Post by Revolution » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:05 pm

With the ongoing tournament on the show having the highest stakes you can get, being total erasure, I feel it’s fair to say that the most significant deity type people would be present, right?

Zeno, god’s of destruction, supreme Kai’s, probably missing out one or two but we’re all fairly familiar with the group by now. They are all present, if there were other God’s I feel they would think it important to show up..

My other line of thought is maybe this is as big of a deal as it gets for a god of destruction and the other gods (should they exist..) are more passive and so are calmer about their up in the air fates and don’t see the point/appeal in coming to the tournament?

Do you think we’ve seen all the diety type figures in existence or are there more to see in future?
Frieza?! .. You fool!!!!!

Dragonballgod19
Banned

Re: Have we met all significant Deity figures?

Post by Dragonballgod19 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:56 pm

I think we seen all of them

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:20 pm

Revolution wrote:Do you think we’ve seen all the diety type figures in existence or are there more to see in future?
There's Kaioshin of Time in the anime, Makaios and Makaioshins in the franchise. Hopefully there's a "One Above All" out there to be seen as well.
I've come to tear you apart, Sharpshot!

~ Fall of Cybertron ~

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:27 pm

Grimlock wrote:
Revolution wrote:Do you think we’ve seen all the diety type figures in existence or are there more to see in future?
There's Kaioshin of Time in the anime, Makaios and Makaioshins in the franchise. Hopefully there's a "One Above All" out there to be seen as well.
You mean this guy:

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Akira_(character)
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:27 am

Many people thought Black/Zamasu was a Makaioshin in the teaser poster. Myself included.
And iirc Demgira is a Makaioshin, but I'd love to see more from the Demon Realm.

TheZFighter
Regular

Post by TheZFighter » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:13 am

Depends if they're struggling for a new story or not.
Z-Fighters fan.

Goku, Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, Yajirobe, Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Android 18, Goten, Trunks and Majin Buu.

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:29 am

We are still missing out on Zalama, the creator of the Super Dragon Balls, though he may just not have an official title as God, as ordained by Zeno, but might have just have made up the title himself.