Beerus' Planet Whereabouts???

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

FVVOID

Beerus' Planet Whereabouts???

Post by FVVOID » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:53 pm

Hi. In this topic, I have two questions I would like to address.

1- Where is Beerus' lair located? Has its location within the 7th Universe ever been stated?

Here's an image of the 7th Universe Image

2- I believe it was said that some location was at the other end of the universe (I'm not sure if the character meant the mortal universe or all of Universe 7) in relation to Beerus' lair or a phrase that could tell us where Beerus' lair was within Universe 7 in relation to that other location (I'm not sure if the other location was earth or not). I could be wrong.

Well, that's all for this post.
Last edited by FVVOID on Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Saturnine
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Beerus' lair

Post by Saturnine » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:37 pm

I'm not sure if that schematic is still valid in the first place.

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:25 am

Probably in a random galaxy in the mortal universe.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:52 am

I'm not sure I would call it a "lair"...
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

FVVOID

Post by FVVOID » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:47 pm

I know, it's more like the planet that he inhabits.

FVVOID

Re: Beerus' Planet

Post by FVVOID » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:54 pm

What I really want to know is if it's just me, or is there was a scene in Dragon Ball Super where Whis or someone says that 1)said location (e.g/for example earth) was at the other side of either the mortal Universe of Universe 7 or Universe 7 in relation to the planet that Beerus inhabits, 2) Beerus' planet is at the other side of the mortal Universe of Universe 7 or Universe 7 in relation to said location (e.g/for example earth). It's like an American saying that Japan or Australia is at the other side of the world or planet earth?

(Edit): And if there was such a scene, and it isn't just my imagination, could someone tell me the episode, give me scans/images of the phrase, or some proof that such a phrase was said? Also, the phrase might not be exactly as I stated them in option 1 and 2, if such a phrase or similar phrase was said in Dragon Ball Super.

P.S Also, I made a mistake. This Topic should be renamed to "Beerus' Planet (and not lair) Whereabouts???" but I don't know how to rename it...

FVVOID

Re: Beerus' Planet Whereabouts???

Post by FVVOID » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:25 pm

Ok, I got help and I now know how to rename a topic.

Meshack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Meshack » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:06 pm

Beerus's Planet is in the Universe, not in the Cosmos.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:11 pm

AFAIK there has never been any statement about where it is in the universe, specifically.

All we know is that it is in the center of a yellow cloud/nebula which contains several miniature planets and several suns.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

FVVOID

Post by FVVOID » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:12 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:AFAIK there has never been any statement about where it is in the universe, specifically.

All we know is that it is in the center of a yellow cloud/nebula which contains several miniature planets and several suns.
Okay. That's pretty much what I was asking for. Thank you!

P.S Sorry for the such late reply. I had forgotten that I wrote this topic.