Extra Kaioshin Character Designs From Toyotaro

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Extra Kaioshin Character Designs From Toyotaro

Post by AnimeNation101 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:45 pm

Ok so long story short, theory is that someone will say: “Bring back the people and universes erased by Zeno”

Super Shenron ends up bring back everyone including universes 13 to 18. As we have been getting closer to December, designs for unknown Kaioshin and Gods have been found and spotted but now there is MORE

These are all Toyotaro’s designs! As we are getting closer to Jump Festa, where they reveal the biggest stuff, we could get some bombshells and “groundbreaking” news.

For example: If we were to get a new movie for 2018, the announcement for a new arc, or another big 2018 project, Jump Festa would be the event to look out for.

It’s from December 15 to 17 in the Us I believe.

What do you guys think?

[spoiler]For those who watch My Hero Academia, doesn’t the first kaioshin on the first pic look like Bakugou?[/spoiler]
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

MagmonKai
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: New Designs that may be PROOF the Universes 13 to 18 will be revived!

Post by MagmonKai » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:02 am

These are just doodles not characters.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Extra Kaioshin Character Designs From Toyotaro

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:17 am

I've changed the thread title. Hyperbolic, internet-sleuthy titles like that are what lead to the spread of further misinformation. Let's please avoid that. When something actually is something, you can call it that. Until then, please be more thoughtful.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:13 am

If anything, I really like the design of that top one.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:32 am

Ok so long story short, theory is that someone will say: “Bring back the people and universes erased by Zeno”
Wouldn't such a wish bring back Infinite Zamasu and Universe 7 in the Future timeline too? Since they were erased by Future Zen-Oh. So unless they specifically state they want to restore -only- the Universes erased by -PRESENT- Zen-Oh, then...

I really like the design of the top Kaioshin. His expression reminds me a little of Zamasu.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:56 am

SupremeKai25 wrote:
Wouldn't such a wish bring back Infinite Zamasu and Universe 7 in the Future timeline too? Since they were erased by Future Zen-Oh. So unless they specifically state they want to restore -only- the Universes erased by -PRESENT- Zen-Oh, then...
Except Future Zeno contributed to erasing universes in the ToP.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:58 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:
SupremeKai25 wrote:
Good, then i truly hope the winning team will be stupid enough to forget about Infinite Zamasu while asking the Super Dragon Balls to wish back all the people and universes that were erased by the two Zen-Ohs.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:04 pm

VegettoEX wrote:I've changed the thread title. Hyperbolic, internet-sleuthy titles like that are what lead to the spread of further misinformation. Let's please avoid that. When something actually is something, you can call it that. Until then, please be more thoughtful.
Yeah, but is said POSSIBLE PROOF. This was more like a theory topic. Still, sorry for any problems I’ve caused
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:05 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:
SupremeKai25 wrote:
Good, then i truly hope the winning team will be stupid enough to forget about Infinite Zamasu while asking the Super Dragon Balls to wish back all the people and universes that were erased by the two Zen-Ohs.
Thats apart of my other theory.

They wish back Frost, U13 to 18, and Zamasu.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:06 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote:

I really like the design of the top Kaioshin. His expression reminds me a little of Zamasu.
The second one looks like a girl Zamasu
Doctor. wrote:If anything, I really like the design of that top one.
He reminds me of Bakugou from My Hero Academia

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:06 pm

Never new Zamasu had a girlfriend. So he betrayed his alternate self in the end for real.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:24 pm

Cetra wrote:Never new Zamasu had a girlfriend. So he betrayed his alternate self in the end for real.
*Friend
Ain't no working tits or bits with kaioshins..
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

The_Destroyer
Regular

Post by The_Destroyer » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:33 pm

I don't get why designs are so much better than thr ones we have. One of the kaioshin has a lemom for a head.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:51 pm

The_Destroyer wrote:I don't get why designs are so much better than thr ones we have. One of the kaioshin has a lemom for a head.
I think it has to do with how Toriyama is a lot more silly with his designs and work while Toyotaro is a lot more into serious and cool or dangerous looking designs