Do you think Bibidi unlocked Kid Buu at some point, which explains why there's an "M" on his clothing?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Angelus
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Do you think Bibidi unlocked Kid Buu at some point, which explains why there's an "M" on his clothing?

Post by Angelus » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:14 am

Majin Buu came out of that ball with that M on, and flashbacks of Kid Buu seems to have that M on the belt too. It's strange though how it's on a piece of clothing instead of actually being on Buu

The unlock should also explain how it's extremely powerful?

Lionel
I Live Here

Re: Do you think Bibidi unlocked Kid Buu at some point, which explains why there's an "M" on his clothing?

Post by Lionel » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:48 pm

Didn't all of the Buus have the "M" insignia on their clothing? I think it's merely an identifying marker of who they are. Bibidi and Babidi seemed chiefly interested in keeping Buu under control rather than amplifying his power.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Do you think Bibidi unlocked Kid Buu at some point, which explains why there's an "M" on his clothing?

Post by Peach » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:19 pm

Bibidi could have gave Majin Buu clothes when he created him