Cha-La Head-Cha-La first version versions

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

chungohan

Cha-La Head-Cha-La first version versions

Post by chungohan » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:09 am

Long ago I remember seeing a website (black border, lots of text and pictures) that has a very deep comparison of all the versions of the first version of Cha-La Head-Cha-La. When I say "versions of the first version" I mean the one without nappa or vegeta, which seemed to have minor changes during the first episodes. I remember that on that website they put a video with four different versions side to side from first fuji tv broadcasts where you can see very minor differences.

I wanted to read and see that again... but there is no way to found that website, I only find comparisons of the different versions that has major changes.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Thanks! :D

kei17
I Live Here

Re: Cha-La Head-Cha-La first version versions

Post by kei17 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:53 pm

I created threads about this kind of stuff years ago.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16066
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28080

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:48 pm

Be careful to not post in those threads if they are too old though. Necroposting is against the rules.
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

chungohan

Post by chungohan » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:26 am

If the last anwser was in 2017, would it be necroposting??

By te way, key17, I am very interested in seeing those comparison videos and pictures again, it seems youtube removed the videos and the images were not available anymore, that is the reason why I could't find them. It would be possible to share them in some way?

Sorry for asking so many things! I just find that topic pretty interesteing :)

kei17
I Live Here

Post by kei17 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:37 am

Images restored:

Comparison video: https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/12 ... Rmc-PA.mp4

chungohan

Post by chungohan » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:10 am

Thank you, that is what I was looking for!

I followed you on twitter :)