I saw a fan image of a creepy version of the earth shenlong and don’t know where it came from.

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

supersaiyamangod
Beyond Newbie

I saw a fan image of a creepy version of the earth shenlong and don’t know where it came from.

Post by supersaiyamangod » Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:18 pm

I saw a fan image of a creepy version of the earth shenlong and don’t know where it came from can someone tell me.

MasenkoHA
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: I saw a fan image of a creepy version of the earth shenlong and don’t know where it came from.

Post by MasenkoHA » Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:19 pm

supersaiyamangod wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:18 pm I saw a fan image of a creepy version of the earth shenlong and don’t know where it came from can someone tell me.
A picture of said image may help people help you

supersaiyamangod
Beyond Newbie

Re: I saw a fan image of a creepy version of the earth shenlong and don’t know where it came from.

Post by supersaiyamangod » Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:13 am

MasenkoHA wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:19 pm
supersaiyamangod wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:18 pm I saw a fan image of a creepy version of the earth shenlong and don’t know where it came from can someone tell me.
A picture of said image may help people help you
That’s the problem I saw it a long time ago on yahoo or Google images and can’t seem to find it anymore. I know it’s not from the series he looked like he was in one of the cities of dragon ball and you could see him stretched out throughout the city.

Shorty GZ2
Beyond Newbie

Post by Shorty GZ2 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:17 am

Maybe you should search for it yourself
With some more descriptors

ThunderPX
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by ThunderPX » Sun May 01, 2022 8:55 am

This is kind of a long shot, but could you be thinking of Seiryuu from Fushigi Yuugi as seen in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwB2DlMHEsY&t=18m (18 minutes in if the timestamp doesn't work)

I vaguely recall someone using a screenshot of this as part of a Dragon Ball AF prank a long time ago, so maybe that's how you got to this and thought it was Shenlong?
I'm Rosie (she/her). My username is a chuuni holdover from nearly two decades ago :shock:
I collect and play video games and I'm a VTuber!

supersaiyamangod
Beyond Newbie

Post by supersaiyamangod » Sun May 01, 2022 3:38 pm

ThunderPX wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 8:55 am This is kind of a long shot, but could you be thinking of Seiryuu from Fushigi Yuugi as seen in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwB2DlMHEsY&t=18m (18 minutes in if the timestamp doesn't work)

I vaguely recall someone using a screenshot of this as part of a Dragon Ball AF prank a long time ago, so maybe that's how you got to this and thought it was Shenlong?
Yeah something like that but a zoomed shot of it showing all of the dragon.