Title in relation to post amounts.

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Ben Plante
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Title in relation to post amounts.

Post by Ben Plante » Thu May 13, 2004 3:12 am

Anyone have a list of how many posts makes you what? I'm just curious is all. Here's what I know.

0-49 = Newbie
50-99 = Not-So-Newbie
100-??? = Beyond Newbie
500 - ??? = Regular? (Not sure on this.)
2000 - ???? = I Live Here.

Anyone know the whole dealy? Is 'I Live Here' the ultimate?
"Chrysanthemums will wither together with its leaves, lying beside the fiery eyes soaked with blood. Even then, your sublime status will never be shaken, even if only half of your limbs will remain. To increase the fascination within the drama, should the search for a new partner begin? If so, then head to the east. You will definitely meet the one who is waiting for you."

Deus ex Machina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Deus ex Machina » Thu May 13, 2004 3:47 am

Bah, you think you can understand the complexities of the titles?

You may have gone beyond the newbie, but I am beyond the beyond newbie. Or I guess you could just say Super Newbie 2. Their is no way you can understand my posting power.

tablet the eunuch
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by tablet the eunuch » Thu May 13, 2004 3:57 am

Ultimate super newbie you mean :roll:

Ben Plante
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ben Plante » Thu May 13, 2004 3:58 am

Ah ha, Deus, but look at my joined date! My speed far surpasses yours! HA HA HA HA cough.
"Chrysanthemums will wither together with its leaves, lying beside the fiery eyes soaked with blood. Even then, your sublime status will never be shaken, even if only half of your limbs will remain. To increase the fascination within the drama, should the search for a new partner begin? If so, then head to the east. You will definitely meet the one who is waiting for you."

Zackarotto
I Live Here

Post by Zackarotto » Thu May 13, 2004 1:11 pm

Beyond-the-Beyond-Newbie is 250-499, or something like that.

PsyLiam
I Live Here

Post by PsyLiam » Thu May 13, 2004 2:22 pm

There's also an "OMG Crazy Regular", I believe, but I can't recall what numbers.

And honestly, who cares? I hate web-sites where everyone is obsessed over their "rank". The places where people make stupid, pointless, two word posts in order to increase their overal post count and get them closer to the next title.

By making the titles silly, Mike has shown them to be the worthless things they are. Are you really bothered that you're only a "beyond newbie"? If so, you really should adjust your priorities in life.

In any case, I don't think he's telling anyone what the post requirements are, or how many levels there are. Which is good/
Romana: "I don't think we should interfere."
Doctor: "Interfere? Of course we should interfere! Always do what you're best at, that's what I say."
[i]-Doctor Who: Nightmare Of Eden[/i]

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Thu May 13, 2004 2:43 pm

I agree with Liam. Who really cares? I know that's funny coming from the mouth of someone here who has the most posts, but that's only because I'm a "chatterbox". I really have never cared and it's almost to the point that I'm getting a little embarassed by so many of you guys mentioning my post count all the time. I just mean you guys seem to be a little too obsessed with this lately.
Jerseymilk: "Can I tell you something?"
B-kun: "What?"
Jerseymilk: "I see Fangirls."

Ben Plante
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ben Plante » Thu May 13, 2004 4:32 pm

Dudes, peoples, I was not BOTHERED, not did I ever care too much. I was only CURIOUS.
I'm just curious is all.
That's what I said.

No need to chop off my legs so you feel taller! No need to take the wind out of my sails to make your ship go faster! No need to castrate me just because the doctor messed up your circumcision!

I could go on, but that last one was the tops I think. :-P

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Thu May 13, 2004 4:38 pm

Ben, I really think you need to cut back on all that Linkin' Park. :wink:

Ben Plante
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ben Plante » Thu May 13, 2004 4:44 pm

None of that was from LP. A lot of that came from random bizarre comments my friends have said over the years.

The circumcision one is mine thought. :-P

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Thu May 13, 2004 4:58 pm

I know it's not from Linkin' Park, I just mean you've been listening to it too much.
Last edited by Jerseymilk on Fri May 14, 2004 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zackarotto
I Live Here

Post by Zackarotto » Thu May 13, 2004 10:21 pm

Of course. It's not something to worry about. I just like looking at all the time I've wasted on this board. Hurray!

So, why did you say that, Jersey? Did you have nightmares where two figures kept screaming things like "I'll paint it on the wallllllllllllllllls!"? Now all the LP has gotten to your brain?

Ben Plante
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ben Plante » Thu May 13, 2004 10:46 pm

Nah, she was having dreams of Blood pouring and pouring and pouring...

Zackarotto
I Live Here

Post by Zackarotto » Thu May 13, 2004 10:50 pm

Ben Plante wrote:Nah, she was having dreams of Blood pouring and pouring and pouring...
Shut up!

(And, no. Those are my dreams...)

Ben Plante
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ben Plante » Thu May 13, 2004 10:56 pm

You know something Zack, everything you say to me... well, it just takes me one step closer to the edge. I may break. I need to breathe, damn it!

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Fri May 14, 2004 9:45 am

Zackarotto wrote:So, why did you say that, Jersey? Did you have nightmares where two figures kept screaming things like "I'll paint it on the wallllllllllllllllls!"? Now all the LP has gotten to your brain?
Heh! Ya, sure. More like Eppy was having nightmares of you two singing away the other night while trying to recover from the beating I gave him.

Epsilon Grey
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Epsilon Grey » Sat May 15, 2004 12:42 am

First of all, that beating was sexually arousing.

Second of all, their singing has given me a brain tumor.

I hate you guys. Seriously. I'm going home.

--EG
[i]Though they go mad they shall be sane,
Though they sink through the sea they shall rise again;
Though lovers be lost love shall not;
And death shall have no dominion.[/i]

[b]An epic Dragon Ball Z novel[/b]: [url=http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1773391]Tycho[/url]
[b][i]A dark tale of heores and villians, and a new twist on the Z universe. Come challenge your perceptions.[/i][/b]

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Sat May 15, 2004 7:41 am

Epsilon Grey wrote:First of all, that beating was sexually arousing.
--EG
Want me to tell your girlfriend that? :P

Ben Plante
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ben Plante » Sat May 15, 2004 3:29 pm

Don't tell my girlfriend that... as Julian knows, since for some reason I spilled my guts to him on I'm last night, my GF wouldn't mind beating me up.

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Mon May 17, 2004 9:53 am

Ben, why would I tell your girlfriend about Epsilon's comment, what would she care? It was Ep's girlfriend I was referring to silly! :P