Question for Meri!

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Ben Plante
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Question for Meri!

Post by Ben Plante » Sat May 15, 2004 3:41 pm

Is yours and your sister's little 'History of Trunks' presentation that you guys made ever gonna come back? That was so cute and fun and funny... and informative! I loved it!
"Chrysanthemums will wither together with its leaves, lying beside the fiery eyes soaked with blood. Even then, your sublime status will never be shaken, even if only half of your limbs will remain. To increase the fascination within the drama, should the search for a new partner begin? If so, then head to the east. You will definitely meet the one who is waiting for you."

Meri
The Wife

Re: Question for Meri!

Post by Meri » Mon May 17, 2004 10:15 am

Ben Plante wrote:Is yours and your sister's little 'History of Trunks' presentation that you guys made ever gonna come back? That was so cute and fun and funny... and informative! I loved it!
Excellent question! Sadly, on all my various harddrives spanning 2 different computers, I can't seem to find the movie file for our History of Trunks presentation. Now, I could try doing some kinda google/archive.org search for it, but as near as I can tell, it's a lost cause. I would like to find it, though, since it's so damn weird.

Ben Plante
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ben Plante » Mon May 17, 2004 11:57 am

Sigh. Boo. It was so adorable too. Frighteningly adorable. Adorably frightening as well. :-P

If anyone here hasn't seen that, you missed out. Your life is a complete waste now. PREPARE FOR UTTER BEDLAM!
"Chrysanthemums will wither together with its leaves, lying beside the fiery eyes soaked with blood. Even then, your sublime status will never be shaken, even if only half of your limbs will remain. To increase the fascination within the drama, should the search for a new partner begin? If so, then head to the east. You will definitely meet the one who is waiting for you."