Quick question: What's your favorite DaizEX guide?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

WhatTheDarn
Not-So-Newbie

Quick question: What's your favorite DaizEX guide?

Post by WhatTheDarn » Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:39 am

I'd have to say the DVD guide. As fun as all the guides are, the DVD Guide is very useful to me, since I can easily find out when a certain one is coming out.

SaiyamanMS
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SaiyamanMS » Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:48 am

yeah.... I'll have to agree that the DVD guide rocks... (and a suggestion to VegettoEX if he see's this, I reckon it would rule if he put which Australian Madman DVD's are bi-lingual.... but anyway as far as I know everything before "World Tournament - Junior Division" is english only out here... [that sucks -_-;])
But still the Transformations Guide would have to be the best so far.... (Budokai Transformations! YaY!)

Hikari_dashita
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Hikari_dashita » Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:28 am

I would have to agree he who is above me, the transformation guide was the best out of the lot. It actually cleared up some confusion on my part on who could reach which SSJ stage.
But I liked the rumor guides though, I've pointed more that a few people that way to illustrate a few points like the dark, evil corruption that is the rumor of AF.
NEKOJIN =^.^=

Nekojin =^.^=

Ya I like cat people so what?

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:28 am

Hey, this is a fun thread :D. I guess I could/should answer, too, especially since I'm coming from a different perspective.

Right now I think my favorite is the "Transformations Guide." It's just so intense and detailed. It was also made with tons of help from people, which always makes it so much better. I can't wait to work on it, some more! I also really love the "Rumor Guide," because as far as I know, it's really the only of its kind (and it's so authoritative ^^).
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Zackarotto
I Live Here

Post by Zackarotto » Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:40 pm

Transformations would have to be my favorite. It's an area filled with confusion and it's very hard to understand, so the guide is essential. I've had a lot of trouble remembering the forms of all these villains, myself...

I'd have to say that my second is either the Movie guide or the Rumors guide. Movie guide was one I found myself checking a lot, because I hadn't seen very many of them. Rumors was just a good one to reccomend / send to people online, when they seemed to be pulling plots and ideas out of their asses.

The Characters and Filler guides aren't too far along at this point, but I'm already impressed with the level of work put into them. They could easily become my favorites in time.

Deus ex Machina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Deus ex Machina » Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:34 pm

At the moment, my favorite is the DVD guides, because they help me plan what to buy next. :D Once everything is done though, I think I'll switch to the character guides. They're already kicking ass, and not even near complete.

SonGokuGT
I Live Here

Post by SonGokuGT » Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:30 pm

I absolutely love the DVD Guide, I use it quite often to see what I need to get next. It is by far the most useful guide! I also quite enjoy the Transformation Guide since it goes so in-depth as to also include things not just from the manga/anime, but things like the Budokai 2 Fusions and Super Buu absorptions! Oh yes, and even though I'm very knowledgeable about the DB universe, I do tend to recomment the Rumor Guide to many a n00b friend! :wink:

askani son
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by askani son » Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:07 am

So far, the TRANSFORMATIONS guide is the coolest. It has just enough detail to clarify a lot of misguided information I have taken in from retarded friends. :wink:
The character guide will be the best (when it is finished). It already looks very "promising".
"I'd rather die than fuse with you!"
"Um...Vegeta, you're already dead."

laserkid
Advanced Regular

Post by laserkid » Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:27 pm

(image removed)
Last edited by laserkid on Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Laserkid

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:40 pm

1) First off, the image is retarded.

2) Second off, I can't even read the text on it.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

laserkid
Advanced Regular

Post by laserkid » Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:50 pm

My apologies I will try to find/make something better.
-Laserkid

SpaceKappa
Regular

Post by SpaceKappa » Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:57 pm

I like the DVD guide, it's helped me select which DVDs I needed to purchase. My suggestion would be to add little notes on major events that happen on what disc, so people who are looking to own a specific moment on DVD will know exactly which disc to buy.