The main site is linking to an online shopping website?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Shiyonasan
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:05 pm

The main site is linking to an online shopping website?

Postby Shiyonasan » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:20 pm

Just noticed that the link to the main site of Kanzenshuu is linking to an online shopping website, with the main focus being women's handbags. Click on "Back to Main Website" on the top of the forum to see what I mean.

This is quite an interesting state of affairs.
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
hleV
Banned
Posts: 3325
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:15 pm
Location: Lithuania

Re: The main site is linking to an online shopping website?

Postby hleV » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:23 pm

It links to http://www.kanzenshuu.com/index.php for me. Can you hover the link and copy its location to show us what do you mean?

User avatar
Shiyonasan
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:05 pm

Re: The main site is linking to an online shopping website?

Postby Shiyonasan » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:26 pm

hleV wrote:It links to http://www.kanzenshuu.com/index.php for me. Can you hover the link and copy its location to show us what do you mean?


Sure. It's going to this website: (There doesn't seem to be anything computer-harming on this website, so don't worry about that)

http://www.intrendsshoponline.com/BURBERRY

User avatar
Freeza Soldier #156
Regular
Posts: 567
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:41 pm
Location: Florida

Re: The main site is linking to an online shopping website?

Postby Freeza Soldier #156 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:36 pm

Shiyonasan wrote:
hleV wrote:It links to http://www.kanzenshuu.com/index.php for me. Can you hover the link and copy its location to show us what do you mean?


Sure. It's going to this website: (There doesn't seem to be anything computer-harming on this website, so don't worry about that)

http://www.intrendsshoponline.com/BURBERRY


Not really sure what's going on for you (or if this has already been resolved), but mine also links to the main page just fine.

User avatar
Shiyonasan
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:05 pm

Re: The main site is linking to an online shopping website?

Postby Shiyonasan » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:44 pm

Freeza Soldier #156 wrote:
Shiyonasan wrote:
hleV wrote:It links to http://www.kanzenshuu.com/index.php for me. Can you hover the link and copy its location to show us what do you mean?


Sure. It's going to this website: (There doesn't seem to be anything computer-harming on this website, so don't worry about that)

http://www.intrendsshoponline.com/BURBERRY


Not really sure what's going on for you (or if this has already been resolved), but mine also links to the main page just fine.


Hmm...that is strange. It's still linking to that site for me.

As I edited into the first post, the guys at Kanzenshuu are aware of this, so it seems to be an issue for more people than just me.

EDIT: The link to the main site is now fixed for me.

User avatar
Luso Saiyan
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1081
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:33 am
Location: Portugal

Re: The main site is linking to an online shopping website?

Postby Luso Saiyan » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:31 pm

It's happening the same to me with the movie guide page.

EDIT: The newbie guide also links to the shopping site.
バーダック

User avatar
Tyro
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1643
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 12:04 pm
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Re: The main site is linking to an online shopping website?

Postby Tyro » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:40 pm

It's hit-and-miss for me when I try getting on the main page, both on mobile and on my laptop.

User avatar
Luso Saiyan
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1081
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:33 am
Location: Portugal

Re: The main site is linking to an online shopping website?

Postby Luso Saiyan » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:04 pm

Some 'Tidbits' pages are also affected. Don't know if it's random or not.
バーダック

User avatar
Hujio
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator
Posts: 2468
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:28 pm
Location: Nebraska
Contact:

Re: The main site is linking to an online shopping website?

Postby Hujio » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:34 pm

Well it looks like I have some investigating to do.
:: [| Heath "Hujio" Cutler |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu |] - [| Twitter |] ::

User avatar
Doctor.
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 10346
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:02 am
Location: Portugal

Re: The main site is linking to an online shopping website?

Postby Doctor. » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:36 pm

It works fine for me if I access the pages from the main site, but whenever I try to access a page by googling it, it links that website as well.

DieHard
Banned
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:35 pm

Re: The main site is linking to an online shopping website?

Postby DieHard » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:59 pm

Is this problem with server or ads? [PORNOGRAHPIC IMAGE REMOVED BY MODERATOR. USER BANNED.]

User avatar
desirecampbell
Moderator
Posts: 4291
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:55 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: The main site is linking to an online shopping website?

Postby desirecampbell » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:37 am

Doctor. wrote:It works fine for me if I access the pages from the main site, but whenever I try to access a page by googling it, it links that website as well.

That's what it does for me as well, but I'm redirected to http://burberry.showoutfit.com/

User avatar
DragonBalllKaiHD
I Live Here
Posts: 2680
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:37 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: The main site is linking to an online shopping website?

Postby DragonBalllKaiHD » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:04 pm

I never had a problem with the site or forum. I guess it's just you or something.
Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru's #1 biggest fan

A piece of animation is a beauty of art.

User avatar
Tzigi
Regular
Posts: 558
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:36 am
Location: Litzmannstadt
Contact:

Re: The main site is linking to an online shopping website?

Postby Tzigi » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:09 pm

desirecampbell wrote:
Doctor. wrote:It works fine for me if I access the pages from the main site, but whenever I try to access a page by googling it, it links that website as well.

That's what it does for me as well, but I'm redirected to http://burberry.showoutfit.com/

Just went and replicated the problem. Googling "Kanzenshuu" and clicking on the link redirects me to the burberry site.

User avatar
Shiyonasan
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:05 pm

Re: The main site is linking to an online shopping website?

Postby Shiyonasan » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:00 pm

Tzigi wrote:
desirecampbell wrote:
Doctor. wrote:It works fine for me if I access the pages from the main site, but whenever I try to access a page by googling it, it links that website as well.

That's what it does for me as well, but I'm redirected to http://burberry.showoutfit.com/

Just went and replicated the problem. Googling "Kanzenshuu" and clicking on the link redirects me to the burberry site.


Just checked and the same thing is happening for me. All links to the main website redirect to that Burberry site. It also happens when I click on "Back to Main Website" at the top of the forum.

I also noticed that when you Google "kanzenshuu", the first word in the link to access the main website is uncapitalized:

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=kanzenshuu

Don't know if that relates to any of this, but I thought I'd point it out anyway.

User avatar
Baggie_Saiyan
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 9442
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:22 pm
Location: Atlantis.

Re: The main site is linking to an online shopping website?

Postby Baggie_Saiyan » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:24 pm

Just to add, on google when searching for Kanzenshuu it also says "This site might be hacked".

Edit- Nevermind, that message seemed to have gone now, but it is still linking me to the shopping website.
Top releases of each month to look forward too:
December: DBS Movie Ichiban Kuji Prize A Super Saiyan Broly Full Power, Prize D SSGSS Son Goku (sculptors currently unknown), Ultimate Soldier I Anger Broly (assumed sculpted by Hiroyuki Nakazawa)
January: DBS Movie Ultimate Soldiers IV (assumed sculpted by Hiroyuki Nakazawa)
February: DBS Movie WCF vol.3 (sculpted by Hiroyuki Nakazawa)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Super related merchandise and figures Album of SSGSS shots Album of Ultra Instinct shots Album of Ultra Instinct "Omen" shots Album of SSG shots

User avatar
Hujio
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator
Posts: 2468
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:28 pm
Location: Nebraska
Contact:

Re: The main site is linking to an online shopping website?

Postby Hujio » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:51 pm

Just jumping in real quick to let everyone know that we are working on this. I'm aware of what's happening, but am still working out the root cause so I can stop it. I would still ask people report any new issues they come across. Thanks!
:: [| Heath "Hujio" Cutler |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu |] - [| Twitter |] ::

User avatar
desirecampbell
Moderator
Posts: 4291
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:55 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: The main site is linking to an online shopping website?

Postby desirecampbell » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:29 am

Hujio wrote:Just jumping in real quick to let everyone know that we are working on this. I'm aware of what's happening, but am still working out the root cause so I can stop it. I would still ask people report any new issues they come across. Thanks!

Now if I Google "Kanzenshuu" links to the main site resolve to blank page (literally nothing in page source), but going to kanzenshuu.com directly works fine. Sub result links also fail if they're part of the main site, but Google link to the forum works correctly.

Image

User avatar
Tzigi
Regular
Posts: 558
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:36 am
Location: Litzmannstadt
Contact:

Re: The main site is linking to an online shopping website?

Postby Tzigi » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:54 pm

And now by clicking on the main page link I get such an error in Firefox:
The page isn't redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

And Firebug doesn't show anything loading in there. Going directly to the page (typing it in the adress bar) works ok.

User avatar
Hujio
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator
Posts: 2468
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:28 pm
Location: Nebraska
Contact:

Re: The main site is linking to an online shopping website?

Postby Hujio » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:17 pm

Alright, everything from our end should be fixed. However, it will probably take search engines a bit of time to catch up, which is why there are some blank pages showing up for people.
:: [| Heath "Hujio" Cutler |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu |] - [| Twitter |] ::


Return to “Website & Community Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest