TV Anime Special II Vegeta Manga!

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Herms
Kanzenshuu Admin Emeritus

Post by Herms » Sun May 25, 2008 12:24 am

Horaa~aay, the last page! I couldn't make out the bottom right-hand side of the second panel, but everything else was fine.

Page 6
[panel 1] Risking his life, Vegeta challenged Freeza to battle. However, he was absolutely no match for Freeza. This was because with his ability to transform three times, Freeza's power far surpassed Vegeta's imagination.

Finally Vegeta was caught by Freeza's strong tail, and he was thoroughly tormented by Freeza. Death was already before his eyes.

[panel 2, right] Vegeta stopped his hard but vain struggle. He preferred to be killed like a bug. After all, it would be a bigger mistake to expect sympathy from Freeza.

With the pride of the fighting race Saiyans, and above even that his pride as their prince perfectly wounded, on the brink of death Vegeta wept his first and last tears of regret. There was nothing more but those regretful tears.

"If Freeza hadn't been able to transform 3 times, I definitely should have been able to beat him...”

Vegeta's heart was filled with regret and hatred towards Freeza, and bursting with anger. Now that he has floated over to the entrance to the world after death, those thoughts haven't changed at all.

[panel 2, left] “I'm different than my father the king!! Now matter how strong of a person comes along, I won't meekly obey them!! Even if it's just obedience, I'd rather choose death!!”

In the darkness, tears ran across Vegeta's cheeks and momentarily flashed with light.

"No matter what, I'll come back to life and defeat Freeza!!” Vegeta's determined voice resounded in the darkness.

[panel 3] Suddenly, as he floated in darkness, Vegeta's consciousness began to be wrapped in a dazzling, rainbow-colored beautiful light. And then in the next instant, Vegeta sensed something!

"I don't know why, but I can come back to life!” The light became stronger, and completely enveloped Vegeta's consciousness. Feeling that this was undoubtedly a reaction to coming back to life, Vegeta made a pledge. This time for sure he would defeat Freeza, defeat Son Goku, and become the strongest warrior in the universe!

"My name is Vegeta! I'm the proud prince of the Saiyans!”
Last edited by Herms on Mon May 26, 2008 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kanzenshuu: Is that place still around?
Sometimes, I tweet things
We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

shotkeeper
Regular

Post by shotkeeper » Sun May 25, 2008 5:43 am

Herms I love you man, Thanks.

Other then that, I have a few questions.

1. Can you buy these magazines/manga's/books.

2. Who makes them.

Herms

Post by Herms » Sun May 25, 2008 1:43 pm

Here's the first three pages of the Trunks one. Holy crap is there a lot more text in this one. It's at least twice as long as the other two.

Original Illustrated Story
Lonely Future Warrior!! Trunks

Story: Aya Matsui
Illustrations: Minoru Maeda

I'm Trunks. At the time of my earliest memories, my father Vegeta was no longer in this world...When imagining my father, whose face I didn't even know, it would always only be from behind. In order to make a new future for humanity, I went to the world of the past. And then I met my father Vegeta...!!

Prologue

The door to the Room of Spirit and Time opened without a sound.

My father Vegeta rose as if he'd been plucked up, and started walking to the door. I suppose he'd been waiting impatiently. He stared straight towards the door, not making eye contact with Piccolo-san, who was on his way out.

I continued to stare at my father's back as if in a trance. Then suddenly I was driven by an impulse to run after him. Wouldn't father disappear into that endless space the moment he entered the door? I had that feeling.

The door closed again without a sound.

Looking back, I think it's always been like I was chasing after my father's back. From when I was still very little, it's always been that...

I want to know about my father

From my earliest memories, Vegeta-san was already dead.

Piccolo-san, Kuririn-san, and the others were likewise defeated in the battle with No.17 and No.18, the androids that Doctor Gero had made. I didn't even know my father's face. This was because there wasn't even a single picture of my father in my house. I don't know if there weren't any originally, or if they burned when No.17 and No.18 attacked Capsule Cooperation. I thought about asking my mother Bulma about my father countless times, but it didn't feel manly to do so, so I never asked.

Death became such a common thing there in the future that even I got used to it when I was very young. Everyone locked their sorrow deep within their hearts and picked their words carefully, not having the composure to drag it out.

One day, my mother took me to Gohan-san's house. When I saw how his room was decorated here and there with pictures of Gohan with his parents, I suddenly became very lonely. I couldn't take my eyes off one of those pictures.

It was a picture of Gohan-san and his father. Son...Goku-san...

Perhaps I was drawn to the aura of a full-blooded Saiyan that he had, and the aura of a father. Because that was something my own father would surely have had.

Then, I heard a loud noise like “Ga...pii”. Gohan-san was adjusting the radio frequency. Both the television stations and radio stations had been destroyed by No.17 and No.18, and a pirate broadcast called “Android Report” was our sole source of information.

“What is it Trunks? You've been pretty quite today.” Realizing that I was looking at the pictures, Gohan-san spoke up.

“This person is you father, isn't it?”

“Yeah, that's right”

I looked at the photo together with Gohan-san.

With his gentle smile, that person didn't look like the “incredibly strong person” that my mother Bulma had said he was.

“Is it true that he was strong?”

“Ahh...”

“Stronger than Gohan-san?”

“...Ahh”

At that time, I didn't believe that anyone existed who was stronger than Gohan-san.

Gohan-san had faced the androids on his own, and continued to fight them. They said that he got the scar that ran from his forehead to his cheek in a battle with No.17. I thought that scar was a cool-looking medal, and revered Gohan-san.

There's no way there'd be any other person capable of doing that, even if you searched the through entire Earth. Even if it were Gohan-san's father. Because even my father, who I heard was prince of the Saiyans[page ends]
Last edited by Herms on Tue May 27, 2008 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Herms

Post by Herms » Sun May 25, 2008 1:53 pm

shotkeeper wrote:1. Can you buy these magazines/manga's/books.

2. Who makes them.
The first two (Piccolo and Vegeta) were printed by Shueisha, the company behind Shounen Jump and who prints the Dragon Ball manga. The last one (Trunks) appeared in the Barduck Special anime comic, which was apparently printed by Home Publishing under the Weekly Shounen Jump banner. I don't know anything else about Home Publishing. The story and pictures in all three were done by members of the anime production staff.

The two Anime Special books are incredibly hard to find nowadays. I guess you might be able to find them on E-bay, but I'm not too sure of the best way to find them, since I don't own them myself. The Barduck Special anime comic is relatively easier to find (someone was selling theirs on this forum not too long ago), but still pretty rare.

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Sun May 25, 2008 2:51 pm

Great stuff Herms. Working on Getting the Vegeta scans cleaned up. I'm not sure about the colour correction; I'll have a few proofs up later for you all to have your say on.

Chibi Mystic Gohan
I Live Here

Post by Chibi Mystic Gohan » Sun May 25, 2008 2:55 pm

I've seen both of the specials on Yahoo Japan auctions. I forgot what term I searched with...

I believe I saw one going for as low as 1000 yen.

shotkeeper
Regular

Post by shotkeeper » Sun May 25, 2008 3:27 pm

Wow I didn't realise these were rare. I thought they were new and easy to buy. Cool, I hope one day we will have all three.

Terra-jin
Regular

Post by Terra-jin » Sun May 25, 2008 4:00 pm

Great stuff guys!

About that mysterious phrase in page 5 (tesshi kirenai), I'd wager that it meant something like "kind-hearted" or "soft" or something.
It's all GOOD

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Sun May 25, 2008 6:17 pm

I've got the colour correction worked out, but I'm not sure about the amount of sharpening I should use. Each image here shows the level of sharpening done to it at both the original resolution, and at a page height of 1200 (which the page will be released at).

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

I'm partial to the 50x2 myself, what do you guys think?

Freeza93
Beyond Newbie

Post by Freeza93 » Sun May 25, 2008 6:27 pm

I agree with you, either the 50x2 or the 50.
I finally bought a gamecube. To bad they don't make any games for it now.

SonGokuGT
I Live Here

Post by SonGokuGT » Sun May 25, 2008 6:28 pm

100 or 50x2... Nice sampler! Feels like I'm going shopping for a new carpet! :lol:

SSj_Rambo
I Live Here

Post by SSj_Rambo » Sun May 25, 2008 8:48 pm

Definately the 50x2, keep up the great work! :D

Herms

Post by Herms » Mon May 26, 2008 12:52 pm

Here's page 156 and 157. I need to revise the sentece stub at the end of 155, now that I've seen the complete sentence. Interestingly, despite the fact that 157 has that picture of Trunks and Gohan sparring, Gohan isn't mentioned at all on that page. I think "I pinched my nose" is supposed to refer to that thing the characters do sometimes where they rub their nose. Maybe I'll change it to "rubbed my nose" or whatever best describes that action, because as it is right now it sounds kind of odd. Oh, and if anyone can think of a better frightened scream sound than "H-heeeeeee", that'd be good.

End of 155 sentence stub
Because even my father, who I heard was prince of the Saiyans [page ends]

had been defeated by No.17 and No.18.

Because of that photo, I became obsessed with wanting to know about my father. Just what kind of person had he been?...

My mother Bulma's memories

Late that night, after being troubled, I slipped out of my bed and went to mother's laboratory.

Not noticing that I had entered, my mother Bulma had all of her attention wrapped up in working on the time machine prototype. Once the time machine was completed, she intended to send me to the past and give Gohan-san's father medicine that would cure his heart disease.

“If Son-kun just hadn't died from his heart disease at that time, then I think the world wouldn't have ended up like this.” That's what mother had told me when she began researching the time machine.

But mother, what I wanted to learn about then wasn't Gohan-san's father, it was my own.

Unexpectedly, I spoke up behind my mother's back.

“Mother, what kind of person was father?”

It looked like mother was a little surprised, but her eyes immediately sparkled and she smiled. With No.17 and No.18 continuing their destruction and slaughter every day, it had been a very long time since I had seen that smile.

“Your dead father? Ye~ah, he was strong and stern, and lonely...and he also did a lot of bad things...there's no doubt that he's in Hell right now.”

“Hmm.”

“But he also had good things about him. He was very proud, and not the kind of person to show his gentleness, but...I could tell.”

At that time, I didn't really understand things like pride or loneliness, but I could at least tell that my mother had loved my father.

“Am I...am I like him?”

“Now that you mention it, are you like your father? Let's see...”

My mother stared fixedly at me, and I felt a little awkward.

“Yes, you really do resemble him. Particularly your ambiance and...that mean look in your eyes is just like him. But don't worry, you're a lot more handsome than he was.”

I hadn't really been concerned about that, but...well, it's alright, because I got to know just a little bit about my father Vegeta. Thinking that, I continued to watch my mother for a little while as she went on working.

Long hair casually tied into a dark green knot. Even smeared in machine oil, my mother was beautiful enough. It was a mystery where in that face and slender body she got that kind of power.

Once, I had seen my mother throw a large man flying all by herself. The man, who was newly rich and had his body wrapped in a so-called “Android Defense Suit”, had come to request that he fund the time machine research.

As they went on talking, my mother's eyes flashed with anger when she realized that the man's motivation was simply to save himself. But the man didn't notice, and looking at mother indecently, he said:

“How about it, Bulma-san? Why not join up with me and use the time machine to go somewhere in the past or future were the androids don't exist? If it's money you want, I've got tons of it. I wouldn't let you be destitute...”

In that instant, the man flew through the air and crashed through the window, landing outside. He certainly hit the ground before he had time to even be surprised.

“I'm building this time machine for the future of everyone, not trash like you. I'll tell you something else, since you're such a hopeless moron: what's needed in the world now isn't money, it's this.” Mother declared this as she showed her slender but muscular arm.

“It might not be any use against the androids, but it's plenty useful against petty scoundrels like you. If you want, I'll show you one more time.”

“H-hhheee~~~~~~~~!!”

At the sight of the man running away at full speed, I clapped my hands in joy. I rubbed my nose and cried “Serves you right!”

Vegeta-san must have undoubtedly been an amazing person to have stolen the heart of my strong-willed mother.

The prince of the Saiyans, and at any rate a strong and stern person...

I yearned for and at the same time was fearful of the father who I had never met. From that time onward, my father became my goal. Though it was only in my imagination, the image of my father that appeared when I closed my eyes was always from behind for some reason. Every time, he would always be standing straight up, and never look back. Only wishing to become stronger, father advanced forward and forward...
Last edited by Herms on Tue May 27, 2008 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mike
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mike » Mon May 26, 2008 3:48 pm

Hey Herms,

I know you were having trouble on a few paragraphs. I took some closer images of those. Are these better? If you need any other close ups for translation let me know.

http://rapidshare.com/files/117829486/V ... t.zip.html

-Mike

caejones
I Live Here

Post by caejones » Mon May 26, 2008 4:18 pm

Like, literally minutes before I found this thread, I tried to put future Trunks through a Mary Sue test. (Given that I'm not Toriyama, I might have answered a bit liberally... XD). The result was 70, where 50 and above is "Kill it dead".
... And then I find this, and see where it both validates my liberal answers, and would have several that I didn't mark...
Conclusion... that Rocketman knew what he was talking about. :D.

Meep, reading official-ish character backstory lost in the bowels of Japan for a decade and some change is awesome! Thanks to all involved! (Mike, Mike, Desire, Herms... Did I forget anyone? And Toriyama and the staff people that were behind the stuff... :D).

(... The Trunks story reads like a typical Trunks fic. :lol: )
Dr Gero, in Budokai 2 wrote:Go, my Saiba Rangers!
Akira Toriyama, in Son Goku Densetsu wrote:You really can’t go by rumors (laughs).

Herms

Post by Herms » Mon May 26, 2008 4:20 pm

Here are pages 158-161. I've started dividing them up by rows, and I'll probably go back and do that to the other pages.

[row 1]
You are the last hope...!!

Several years passed. Wanting to defeat the androids no matter what, I trained with Gohan-san every day.

Even in the midst of training, as usual my objective was my father Vegata, who would float into my mind. Once I managed to catch up with my father and see his face, then surely I would be able to defeat No.17 and No.18. Somewhere in my heart, I believed this baseless thing. One day when I was thinking this, I gently confessed it to Gohan-san. Just like I thought, Gohan-san didn't laugh at me, but earnestly listened to my story.

I muttered while looking down from the mountain at the half-ruined city far below.

“But instead of me catching up to him, it looks like father is rapidly leaving me behind.” At the time, I was irritated at myself for being unable to become a Super Saiyan, no matter how hard I tried.
[row 2]
“Don't worry, you have Vegeta's blood. You'll soon be able to become a Super Saiyan, absolutely!” Gohan-san's smiling face encourage me.

“But I really understand how you feel...”

“Eh?”

“I made this dougi thinking...that if I could become as strong as my father...” That dougi was an old design, but it suited Gohan very well.

“Son...Goku-san, right? Mother tells me that it always surprises her how when you wear that dougi you look just like Goku-san.”

“But I guess there's no way I would be just like him in power...hahaha...”

Even while he was laughing, Gohan-san's eyes were too quiet, and I became somewhat sad.

What happened next I can't forget, even though I want to. My insides feel as if they are being pressed with a hot branding iron, and the feeling won't go away. Even now, when much time has passed,
[row 3]
it still aches sometimes.

---There was an explosion

With a thunderous roar, the area was enveloped in a terrific flash of light, and as it lasted there was smoke and explosions here and there. The androids had come again to attack the city.

“Da-damn it...I, I won't let them get away with this any longer...” A golden ki blazed up from Gohan-san's entire body, and he became a Super Saiyan.

“Trunks, you stay here, alright!!”

“No! If you're going, so am I!!”

Though I cried this desperately, Gohan-san's answer was a karate chop that he brought down upon my neck.

In my dimming consciousness, I thought that I heard Gohan-san's voice.

“Trunks, you are the last hope...”

By the time I regained consciousness, everything was over.

The moment I saw Gohan-san's corpse lying stretched out in a pool of blood

[Just one big picture]

[top row]
screams, anger, frustration and tears swelled up in my body like a surging wave. That instant, fire ran up my entire body. My muscles trembled, and my blood vessels burned.
[middle row]
When it felt like all of my blood exploded at once, I became a Super Saiyan for the first time---.

From there, I began training all on my own. I hid Vegeta-san's form and Gohan-san's voice saying
[new row]
“You are the last hope...” deep in my heart.

On the pirate broadcasts, it seemed like every day reports of the androids would stream in, but I didn't try to do anything pointless.

To avenge Gohan-san, Vegeta-san, and all those killed by the androids

[top row]
I needed to definitely be above them in power. I knew that if I fought without knowing that for sure, I would only die needlessly.

The screams of those attacked by No.17 and No.18 echoed in my mind, but I repressed my impatient heart and absorbed myself in training. I could only think about becoming strong, becoming strong, becoming strong.

Oddly, when I began training on my own, I felt that the distance between me and the image of father that floated in my mind shrunk immensely. I took this as proof that I was doubtlessly doing things correctly.

As for my mother Bulma, it seemed that she intended to finish the time machine and send me into the past. However, I was secretly intent on defeating No.17 and No.18 on my own.

“Won't it be alright this way?” It took me three years to be able to think that way.

However, I was too naive.
[middle row]
On the day mother finished the time machine, I was fought with the androids and was severely beaten. It was nothing short of a miracle that I returned alive.

When I regained consciousness in the hospital bed, my mother glared at me angrily.

“...really, trying to fight them all alone no matter what; you're just like your father!!”

Then she shed two tears. My mother, who was always strong and hardy, who could easily send a man flying...

Immediately after my injuries healed, I resolved to ride the time machine. My target was 20 years in the past. My objective was to give Son Goku-san his medicine, allowing him to survive.

Before taking off, wishing for my journey's success I wrote “HOPE!!” on the time machine. This was the “hope” from Gohan-san's words...”The last hope...”

“I'm going, mother!!”

“I'm counting on you, Trunks!!”

[bottom row]
With mother's reassuring words, I entered the time machine.

My first tense experience...with father

Right from the start, things didn't go as planned. Because I hastily killed Freeza and his father, my plan of only meeting Goku-san went amiss. I was worried about not changing history, but for me it was a happy miscalculation.

While we waited for Goku-san's pod to land, I had trouble with the fact that my gaze kept going over in Vegeta-san's direction. Meeting my father for the first time, just like mother said he was a person who was strong, proud, stern, and who seemed lonely. And startlingly, from behind he looked just like the father from my imagination.

“What are you staring at so intently? If you really are a Saiyan, then I shouldn't be such a rare sight.”

Son Wukong
Regular

Post by Son Wukong » Mon May 26, 2008 4:47 pm

Oh man! This is great stuff!

Herms

Post by Herms » Mon May 26, 2008 4:49 pm

Mike wrote:I know you were having trouble on a few paragraphs. I took some closer images of those. Are these better? If you need any other close ups for translation let me know.
Thanks, that's just what I needed. I've gone back and filled in my old posts.

Herms

Post by Herms » Mon May 26, 2008 10:43 pm

Here's page 162, 163, and a little tiny bit of 164. I'm almost there...

[top row]
Naturally I was startled when my father Vegeta spoke to me.

Controlling my throat so that I wouldn't unthinkingly reply with “Because you're my father...”, all I did was apologize with a “Sorry...”

Nevertheless, it was a strange feeling. My father was alive, my mother was young, Gohan-san was more of a kid than I was...what's more, the way that mother and Kuririn-san talked noisily with everyone was just like it was a family.

For me it was all new. I realized that I was smiling. I was surprised that I was smiling, because I hadn't smiled since Gohan-san was killed by the androids 3 years ago.

My mother Bulma was worried about me, and tried to tell me jokes to make me laugh. I tried to laugh, but it was no use. People who carry a sadness like a bullet in their chest cannot laugh. That's all I could understand. I thought maybe I'll never laugh again. [...is it angsty in here or is it just me?...]

[middle row]
At any rate, I was smiling. The past was incredible. It was a world where noble friends talked together underneath a blue sky. I didn't want this world to end up like my future. This I strongly wished.

Meeting Goku-san for the first time, he was a stronger and more reliable warrior than I had thought.

“Perhaps this person just might change the future.” The light of hope burned in my chest.

When I came again, the past had several points of difference from the past I knew. The time that Goku-san came down with his heart disease was different, and there weren't just the androids N0.17 and No.18. On top of that, their power was also far above the ones that I had known.

I don't know if the reason that history changed so much was due to me, or possibly due to the monster Cell who had come from even more distant a future than me. Anyhow, I did what I could to

[bottom row]
fight alongside everyone.

My second meeting with my father Vegeta was the worst. When my mother Bulma and my baby self were going to be killed by Doctor Gero, father did nothing to save them even though he was nearby.

If I hadn't saved them, they certainly would have died. It drove me up the wall. I demanded of father why he hadn't saved his wife and child.

“How worthless...I'm not interested in those things.” My father Vegeta answered with a cold smile.

He then soon flew off towards Doctor Gero's laboratory. He went in order to fight the android, ignoring everyone else's desire to destroy No.17 and No.18 before they awakened.

My father who I had yearned for since I was very young, who had been my aspiration...the retreating figure of my father that I had always chased after...was smashed to smithereens...

At that time, my mother's voice repeated in my head.

“But he also had good things about him. He was very proud, and not the kind of person to show his gentleness, but...I could tell.”

I-it's a lie...He doesn't have any good in him!! He's rotten to the core!!

I hated my father.

He's an unpleasant person. However, I won't let my father be killed by the androids a second time...Two contradicting emotions whirled around in my head.

I immediately went after father.

“How long to you intend on following me? Get lost, you're annoying me.” Father said this to me as I flew behind him.

“I can't do that...You're underestimating the fearsomeness of No.17 and No.18.” I was determined to not let father die. Tasting the loneliness of loosing my father just once was enough.

However, there was no way I would inform father [page ends]

of my identity. Feeling impatient, I tried to change father's mind as if my life depended on it.

[I'll do the rest later]

Herms

Post by Herms » Mon May 26, 2008 11:37 pm

Ffhh, finally done. I'm not sure what the < > marks on "pure-blooded Saiyan" and "Room of Spirit and Time" are all about. Actually, I think with "pure-blooded Saiyan" it might be a form of italics. Anyone familiar with this sort of thing in Japanese writing? I don't think I've ever seen it.

Incidently, some of the artwork on these pages looks just like it was done by Toriyama. Particulary the one of Trunks with Super Saiyan Vegeta and No.20 in the background. I'm kind of impressed with this Minoru Maeda guy.

[top row]
of my identity. Feeling impatient, I tried to change father's mind as if my life depended on it.

However, it was pointless.

“Hmph...for a pure-blooded Saiyan, the stronger their opponent is, the more they want to fight them.” This was father's answer.

“A pure-blooded Saiyan...?!” My father actually said this then. That the stronger their opponent was, the more a pure-blooded Saiyan would want to fight them. Those were the words he threw at me. If that was the case, then father would have to know that I wasn't a pure-blooded Saiyan.

It was then that I realized it. Father didn't save mother because he knew that...I was his son.

[bottom row]
“To further surpass Super Saiyan.” I was shocked by those words. To tell the truth, I had never thought of trying to do anything like that.

If Super Saiyan could be surpassed, then even I...Simply asking to train like that, it wouldn't be a waste of time, even if father refused me.

For three days, I stood on a rock looking at father's back. That view of his back was the very thing that I had pictured when I was very young.

I wanted to catch up with that back. To catch up to him and face him from the front. I once again resolved to do that. However, even now I still haven't reached that goal.

Even as I spent one year with him in the Room of Spirit and Time, father completely ignored me. Despite this, I became conceited in thinking that I had surpassed father in power. I believed that I could definitely defeat perfect-form Cell, who not even father had been able to beat.

[165]
Using a transformation that relied on power, I killed my speed. My father Vegeta had understood that, and had not dared to use that transformation.

However, being the fool I was used that transformation, and was defeated by Cell. On top of that, Cell even pointed out by mistake to me; I had made an unbelievable fool out of myself.

Epilogue

20 hours have passed since my father Vegeta entered the Room of Time and Spirit.

Father will soon come out again. Being my father, he will probably be brimming with confidence that he can defeat Cell. Even though I already have a one-step lead on him.

But someday, I will definitely catch up with father! If father's ultimate goal is Goku-san, than my goal is father!!

When I am able to look at father face-to-face, and have him look back at me, then that will be when I am able to grant my wish from when I was very young. Even if that has to be on a battleground between father and son...

Without a sound, the door slowly opens.
Last edited by Herms on Tue May 27, 2008 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.