Saiyan Aging

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Hulk10
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1096
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Location: New Sadala

Saiyan Aging

Post by Hulk10 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:42 pm

Pretty sure that Saiyan aging doesn't accellarate after they reach 80 years old. Never once did Toriyama EVER say something like that.
Hulk is strongest one there is. -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I will never again bow to your charge! But I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking to Unicron controlled Megatron.

The arrogance of man is thinking that we are in control of our destiny. Let them fight. -Dr. Ishiro Serizawa to Admiral William Stenz.

I thank....... you......... -Broly to Cheelai

It's not right for you to say bad things about him. He is my dad." -Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about Paragus.

User avatar
Berserker1921
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 984
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:46 am

Re: Saiyan Aging

Post by Berserker1921 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:07 pm

I believe it was Goku, who mentioned something about that. In episode before the U6 vs U7 tournament, they were in the hyperbolic time chamber.

Goku says something about that they are in they’re prime until 80. Yes, no one claims they aged quicker. But we assume, after seeing Paragus, who seemed to have aged rapidly by time we see in him in the Broly movie.

User avatar
Hulk10
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1096
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Location: New Sadala

Re: Saiyan Aging

Post by Hulk10 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:08 am

I don't. He is still very fit. Plus naturally accelerated aging makes no sense when you consider that no species ages slowly at first, and then accelerates the aging process. Plus Paragus was living on a stressful and inhospitable world so he could have stress aged.
Hulk is strongest one there is. -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I will never again bow to your charge! But I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking to Unicron controlled Megatron.

The arrogance of man is thinking that we are in control of our destiny. Let them fight. -Dr. Ishiro Serizawa to Admiral William Stenz.

I thank....... you......... -Broly to Cheelai

It's not right for you to say bad things about him. He is my dad." -Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about Paragus.

User avatar
Tai Lung
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1147
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:38 pm

Re: Saiyan Aging

Post by Tai Lung » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:28 am

Berserker1921 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:07 pm
I believe it was Goku, who mentioned something about that. In episode before the U6 vs U7 tournament, they were in the hyperbolic time chamber.

Goku says something about that they are in they’re prime until 80. Yes, no one claims they aged quicker. But we assume, after seeing Paragus, who seemed to have aged rapidly by time we see in him in the Broly movie.
people think there is a retcon but I don't see it that way

Paragus can perfectly be 80 years old when he appeared on the planet vegeta

too ...

It was written that Saiyans have a long youth3, but how long is their lifespan on average?
Their [natural] lifespan in itself is longer than humans’, but since they are a warrior race, many of them die in battle, and their average lifespan isn’t all that long.

https://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations ... -super-qa/

User avatar
Hulk10
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1096
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Location: New Sadala

Re: Saiyan Aging

Post by Hulk10 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:06 pm

Tai Lung wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:28 am
Berserker1921 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:07 pm
I believe it was Goku, who mentioned something about that. In episode before the U6 vs U7 tournament, they were in the hyperbolic time chamber.

Goku says something about that they are in they’re prime until 80. Yes, no one claims they aged quicker. But we assume, after seeing Paragus, who seemed to have aged rapidly by time we see in him in the Broly movie.
people think there is a retcon but I don't see it that way

Paragus can perfectly be 80 years old when he appeared on the planet vegeta

too ...

It was written that Saiyans have a long youth3, but how long is their lifespan on average?
Their [natural] lifespan in itself is longer than humans’, but since they are a warrior race, many of them die in battle, and their average lifespan isn’t all that long.

https://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations ... -super-qa/
Thank you. Yes that is what I read too.
Hulk is strongest one there is. -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I will never again bow to your charge! But I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking to Unicron controlled Megatron.

The arrogance of man is thinking that we are in control of our destiny. Let them fight. -Dr. Ishiro Serizawa to Admiral William Stenz.

I thank....... you......... -Broly to Cheelai

It's not right for you to say bad things about him. He is my dad." -Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about Paragus.

User avatar
Darkprince410
I Live Here
Posts: 2277
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:12 pm

Re: Saiyan Aging

Post by Darkprince410 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:38 pm

Hulk10 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:42 pm
Pretty sure that Saiyan aging doesn't accellarate after they reach 80 years old. Never once did Toriyama EVER say something like that.
Toriyama does say that they rapidly age after a certain point though.

From his Q&A for the Character Volume of the Super Exciting Guide:
Do Saiyans stay forever young?

Saiyans are a warrior race, so their aging slows once they reach an age suitable for fighting, and they maintain great strength for a long time. However, their lifespan is not much different from Earthlings’, and when they reach a certain age, they rapidly grow frail.

Incidentally, It’s not that their hairstyle never changes; Nappa went bald, after all. The states of Saiyan hair are also the same as Earthlings’; its properties are just a little bit different.
Super just introduced what that specific age is, being around 80 years of age.

User avatar
Hulk10
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1096
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Location: New Sadala

Re: Saiyan Aging

Post by Hulk10 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:42 pm

Darkprince410 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:38 pm
Hulk10 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:42 pm
Pretty sure that Saiyan aging doesn't accellarate after they reach 80 years old. Never once did Toriyama EVER say something like that.
Toriyama does say that they rapidly age after a certain point though.

From his Q&A for the Character Volume of the Super Exciting Guide:
Do Saiyans stay forever young?

Saiyans are a warrior race, so their aging slows once they reach an age suitable for fighting, and they maintain great strength for a long time. However, their lifespan is not much different from Earthlings’, and when they reach a certain age, they rapidly grow frail.

Incidentally, It’s not that their hairstyle never changes; Nappa went bald, after all. The states of Saiyan hair are also the same as Earthlings’; its properties are just a little bit different.
Super just introduced what that specific age is, being around 80 years of age.
Was this published after Toriyama said that Saiyans have a natural lifespan that exceeds that of a human? Also rapidly growing frail doesn't necssarily mean they age rapidly, just that their body weakens.
Hulk is strongest one there is. -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I will never again bow to your charge! But I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking to Unicron controlled Megatron.

The arrogance of man is thinking that we are in control of our destiny. Let them fight. -Dr. Ishiro Serizawa to Admiral William Stenz.

I thank....... you......... -Broly to Cheelai

It's not right for you to say bad things about him. He is my dad." -Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about Paragus.

User avatar
Darkprince410
I Live Here
Posts: 2277
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:12 pm

Re: Saiyan Aging

Post by Darkprince410 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:50 pm

Hulk10 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:42 pm

Was this published after Toriyama said that Saiyans have a natural lifespan that exceeds that of a human? Also rapidly growing frail doesn't necssarily mean they age rapidly, just that their body weakens.
It was published before, but it isn't a retcon of what he speaks of later. Just a specification that theirs is longer than humans in general, but not necessarily by a huge degree.

And I feel the context suggests it is rapid aging. It's talking entirely about how Saiyans age slowly, and then mentions them growing rapidly frail after a certain age. What other logical reason for this sudden, rapid frailty than their bodies "catching up" with their chronological age?

User avatar
Hulk10
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1096
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Location: New Sadala

Re: Saiyan Aging

Post by Hulk10 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:55 pm

Darkprince410 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:50 pm
Hulk10 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:42 pm

Was this published after Toriyama said that Saiyans have a natural lifespan that exceeds that of a human? Also rapidly growing frail doesn't necssarily mean they age rapidly, just that their body weakens.
It was published before, but it isn't a retcon of what he speaks of later. Just a specification that theirs is longer than humans in general, but not necessarily by a huge degree.

And I feel the context suggests it is rapid aging. It's talking entirely about how Saiyans age slowly, and then mentions them growing rapidly frail after a certain age. What other logical reason for this sudden, rapid frailty than their bodies "catching up" with their chronological age?
I think I understand your point. My point though is that accellerated aging implies that they don't just 'catch up' they overtake it.
Hulk is strongest one there is. -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I will never again bow to your charge! But I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking to Unicron controlled Megatron.

The arrogance of man is thinking that we are in control of our destiny. Let them fight. -Dr. Ishiro Serizawa to Admiral William Stenz.

I thank....... you......... -Broly to Cheelai

It's not right for you to say bad things about him. He is my dad." -Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about Paragus.

User avatar
Tai Lung
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1147
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:38 pm

Re: Saiyan Aging

Post by Tai Lung » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:56 pm

Darkprince410 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:50 pm
Hulk10 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:42 pm

Was this published after Toriyama said that Saiyans have a natural lifespan that exceeds that of a human? Also rapidly growing frail doesn't necssarily mean they age rapidly, just that their body weakens.
It was published before, but it isn't a retcon of what he speaks of later. Just a specification that theirs is longer than humans in general, but not necessarily by a huge degree.

And I feel the context suggests it is rapid aging. It's talking entirely about how Saiyans age slowly, and then mentions them growing rapidly frail after a certain age. What other logical reason for this sudden, rapid frailty than their bodies "catching up" with their chronological age?
if that interview happened before ... of that one about bardock.

but anyway I don't think it refers to accelerated aging, if not rather ... that they age naturally when they reach that age

Paragus could be over 80 years when Broly was born

User avatar
Darkprince410
I Live Here
Posts: 2277
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:12 pm

Re: Saiyan Aging

Post by Darkprince410 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:13 pm

Hulk10 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:55 pm


I think I understand your point. My point though is that accellerated aging implies that they don't just 'catch up' they overtake it.
It would technically be accelerated, if you think about it. Let's say the Saiyan has hit the 80 year threshold, and up to that point he's had the body of a 30 year old. If his lifespan were to be 100 years old, then over those remaining 20 years, he's going to experience 70 years worth of aging. As such, he'd need to age over three times faster than normal.

User avatar
Hulk10
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1096
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Location: New Sadala

Re: Saiyan Aging

Post by Hulk10 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:00 pm

Darkprince410 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:13 pm
Hulk10 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:55 pm


I think I understand your point. My point though is that accellerated aging implies that they don't just 'catch up' they overtake it.
It would technically be accelerated, if you think about it. Let's say the Saiyan has hit the 80 year threshold, and up to that point he's had the body of a 30 year old. If his lifespan were to be 100 years old, then over those remaining 20 years, he's going to experience 70 years worth of aging. As such, he'd need to age over three times faster than normal.
You don't seem to be getting what I'm saying. I'm saying that through acceleration they'd have the body of a 100 year old at 80.
Hulk is strongest one there is. -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I will never again bow to your charge! But I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking to Unicron controlled Megatron.

The arrogance of man is thinking that we are in control of our destiny. Let them fight. -Dr. Ishiro Serizawa to Admiral William Stenz.

I thank....... you......... -Broly to Cheelai

It's not right for you to say bad things about him. He is my dad." -Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about Paragus.

User avatar
Tai Lung
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1147
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:38 pm

Re: Saiyan Aging

Post by Tai Lung » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:55 pm

Hulk10 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:00 pm
Darkprince410 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:13 pm
Hulk10 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:55 pm


I think I understand your point. My point though is that accellerated aging implies that they don't just 'catch up' they overtake it.
It would technically be accelerated, if you think about it. Let's say the Saiyan has hit the 80 year threshold, and up to that point he's had the body of a 30 year old. If his lifespan were to be 100 years old, then over those remaining 20 years, he's going to experience 70 years worth of aging. As such, he'd need to age over three times faster than normal.
You don't seem to be getting what I'm saying. I'm saying that through acceleration they'd have the body of a 100 year old at 80.
I still don't understand why most ignore that there is no data on the age of paragus?
there is no reason to assume a aging "accelerating"

User avatar
Hulk10
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1096
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Location: New Sadala

Re: Saiyan Aging

Post by Hulk10 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:58 pm

Tai Lung wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:55 pm
Hulk10 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:00 pm
Darkprince410 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:13 pm


It would technically be accelerated, if you think about it. Let's say the Saiyan has hit the 80 year threshold, and up to that point he's had the body of a 30 year old. If his lifespan were to be 100 years old, then over those remaining 20 years, he's going to experience 70 years worth of aging. As such, he'd need to age over three times faster than normal.
You don't seem to be getting what I'm saying. I'm saying that through acceleration they'd have the body of a 100 year old at 80.
I still don't understand why most ignore that there is no data on the age of paragus?
there is no reason to assume a aging "accelerating"
Hmm I hadn't thought of that.
Hulk is strongest one there is. -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I will never again bow to your charge! But I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking to Unicron controlled Megatron.

The arrogance of man is thinking that we are in control of our destiny. Let them fight. -Dr. Ishiro Serizawa to Admiral William Stenz.

I thank....... you......... -Broly to Cheelai

It's not right for you to say bad things about him. He is my dad." -Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about Paragus.

User avatar
Berserker1921
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 984
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:46 am

Re: Saiyan Aging

Post by Berserker1921 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:05 am

Well, we don’t know how old Paragus is in the Broly movie. We assume he is at least 80+. But we also have to take in fact that he lived on a horrible planet for 40+ years? For heaven sake, Broly had never had until he got onto Frieza’s ship.

Let’s say, for sake of the argument, that crappy planet is what made him look old and sickly.

But after seeing Goku and Vegeta at the end of Z, who are middle age, Vegeta being physically 54-55 years old (If you count all the times he used the hyperbolic time chamber in Z and Super), he still looks like he is in his mid to late 30’s. But you can argue that Goku and Vegeta we’re living it up, in almost luxury, compared to Broly and Paragus. Even when fighting guys that can destroy universes with relative ease.

However once again, that shouldn’t matter, since Broly at 40-43 years old in the movie, looked like he was in his late 20’s to early 30’s. He actually looked younger than the saiyan duo.

Heck, if you look at King Vegeta, he looked old. And he was royalty, he looked like he was in his early 40’s. I suspect that saiyan’s age slowly or slower than humans. I bet King Vegeta was maybe 50-60 years old, before his death. And now I think about it, Paragus might have been the same age. So, I suspect once they reach 80 and over. They just rapidly age, become frail, and they’re power levels can’t increase like they used too. Also, they seemed tamed, paragus didn’t want to fight or even seemed to enjoy fighting, anymore. He didn’t seem excited, it’s like he acting his age.

User avatar
Darkprince410
I Live Here
Posts: 2277
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:12 pm

Re: Saiyan Aging

Post by Darkprince410 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:31 am

Hulk10 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:00 pm
Darkprince410 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:13 pm
Hulk10 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:55 pm


I think I understand your point. My point though is that accellerated aging implies that they don't just 'catch up' they overtake it.
It would technically be accelerated, if you think about it. Let's say the Saiyan has hit the 80 year threshold, and up to that point he's had the body of a 30 year old. If his lifespan were to be 100 years old, then over those remaining 20 years, he's going to experience 70 years worth of aging. As such, he'd need to age over three times faster than normal.
You don't seem to be getting what I'm saying. I'm saying that through acceleration they'd have the body of a 100 year old at 80.
Nothing about accelerated aging implies that it requires overtaking. Accelerated aging simply means that their aging increases from what is perceived to be "normal". If their bodies simply start aging more quickly to catch their biological age up with their chronological, then it would also be acceleration.

User avatar
Hulk10
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1096
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Location: New Sadala

Re: Saiyan Aging

Post by Hulk10 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:11 am

Darkprince410 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:31 am
Hulk10 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:00 pm
Darkprince410 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:13 pm


It would technically be accelerated, if you think about it. Let's say the Saiyan has hit the 80 year threshold, and up to that point he's had the body of a 30 year old. If his lifespan were to be 100 years old, then over those remaining 20 years, he's going to experience 70 years worth of aging. As such, he'd need to age over three times faster than normal.
You don't seem to be getting what I'm saying. I'm saying that through acceleration they'd have the body of a 100 year old at 80.
Nothing about accelerated aging implies that it requires overtaking. Accelerated aging simply means that their aging increases from what is perceived to be "normal". If their bodies simply start aging more quickly to catch their biological age up with their chronological, then it would also be acceleration.
Maybe, maybe not. But you provide good points.
Hulk is strongest one there is. -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I will never again bow to your charge! But I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking to Unicron controlled Megatron.

The arrogance of man is thinking that we are in control of our destiny. Let them fight. -Dr. Ishiro Serizawa to Admiral William Stenz.

I thank....... you......... -Broly to Cheelai

It's not right for you to say bad things about him. He is my dad." -Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about Paragus.

User avatar
Hulk10
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1096
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Location: New Sadala

Re: Saiyan Aging

Post by Hulk10 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:11 am

Darkprince410 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:31 am
Hulk10 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:00 pm
Darkprince410 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:13 pm


It would technically be accelerated, if you think about it. Let's say the Saiyan has hit the 80 year threshold, and up to that point he's had the body of a 30 year old. If his lifespan were to be 100 years old, then over those remaining 20 years, he's going to experience 70 years worth of aging. As such, he'd need to age over three times faster than normal.
You don't seem to be getting what I'm saying. I'm saying that through acceleration they'd have the body of a 100 year old at 80.
Nothing about accelerated aging implies that it requires overtaking. Accelerated aging simply means that their aging increases from what is perceived to be "normal". If their bodies simply start aging more quickly to catch their biological age up with their chronological, then it would also be acceleration.
Maybe, maybe not. But you provide good points.
Hulk is strongest one there is. -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I will never again bow to your charge! But I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking to Unicron controlled Megatron.

The arrogance of man is thinking that we are in control of our destiny. Let them fight. -Dr. Ishiro Serizawa to Admiral William Stenz.

I thank....... you......... -Broly to Cheelai

It's not right for you to say bad things about him. He is my dad." -Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about Paragus.

User avatar
Tai Lung
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1147
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:38 pm

Re: Saiyan Aging

Post by Tai Lung » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:26 pm

I suppose the elite saiyan are more likely to survive and reach an advanced age and in this case paragus even in his first appearance on the planet vegeta is notoriously older than goku, vegeta or nappa in z basically he could have reached the maximum age before

personally ... from both interviews, I choose guide me more of the last because one makes no sense ..that lifespan in itself of saiyans is longer than humans ... if there is a rapid aging and fits better with what Vegeta says in the manga and then bulma wants to rejuvenate if vegeta becomes old rapid too .. there is no reason

really paragus does not come to change or confirm anything without an exact data still could not be checked Being a secondary character I don't think they have given so much importance to it.

User avatar
Hulk10
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1096
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Location: New Sadala

Re: Saiyan Aging

Post by Hulk10 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:43 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:05 am
Well, we don’t know how old Paragus is in the Broly movie. We assume he is at least 80+. But we also have to take in fact that he lived on a horrible planet for 40+ years? For heaven sake, Broly had never had until he got onto Frieza’s ship.

Let’s say, for sake of the argument, that crappy planet is what made him look old and sickly.

But after seeing Goku and Vegeta at the end of Z, who are middle age, Vegeta being physically 54-55 years old (If you count all the times he used the hyperbolic time chamber in Z and Super), he still looks like he is in his mid to late 30’s. But you can argue that Goku and Vegeta we’re living it up, in almost luxury, compared to Broly and Paragus. Even when fighting guys that can destroy universes with relative ease.

However once again, that shouldn’t matter, since Broly at 40-43 years old in the movie, looked like he was in his late 20’s to early 30’s. He actually looked younger than the saiyan duo.

Heck, if you look at King Vegeta, he looked old. And he was royalty, he looked like he was in his early 40’s. I suspect that saiyan’s age slowly or slower than humans. I bet King Vegeta was maybe 50-60 years old, before his death. And now I think about it, Paragus might have been the same age. So, I suspect once they reach 80 and over. They just rapidly age, become frail, and they’re power levels can’t increase like they used too. Also, they seemed tamed, paragus didn’t want to fight or even seemed to enjoy fighting, anymore. He didn’t seem excited, it’s like he acting his age.
Hmm I hadn't thought about the planet aging him.
Hulk is strongest one there is. -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I will never again bow to your charge! But I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking to Unicron controlled Megatron.

The arrogance of man is thinking that we are in control of our destiny. Let them fight. -Dr. Ishiro Serizawa to Admiral William Stenz.

I thank....... you......... -Broly to Cheelai

It's not right for you to say bad things about him. He is my dad." -Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about Paragus.

Post Reply