Super Perfect Cell would wreck Mr. Boo and M10 LSSJ Broli

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Super Perfect Cell would wreck Mr. Boo and M10 LSSJ Broli

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Mon May 09, 2016 8:37 pm

1. Broli lost to 3 SSJs... two who are much weaker than SSJ Pre-Teen Gohan and SSJ2 is 4x SSJ.

2. SSJ2 Teen Gohan filled close to half the power needed to revive Majin Boo and said Gohan was laughably weaker than he was during the Cell Games. Also, when Fat Boo unleashed Evil Boo he was stated to have given the evil half most of the power.

...and it's generally agreed SSJ2 Pre-Teen Gohan ~ SPC, otherwise Cell wouldn't bother with Gohan after his zenkai and he wasn't even THAT much weaker than Gohan before then. After all, he had to counter Cell's Kamehameha with his own rather than smack it away like Freeza did Vegeta's Final Cannon or block it like Raditz did Goku's Kamehameha.

That is all...
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

Haji
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Location: Preferably somewhere in Kansai,Chuubu or Kanto. Someday!

Re: Super Perfect Cell would wreck Mr. Boo and M10 LSSJ Brol

Post by Haji » Mon May 09, 2016 8:58 pm

I don't think Gohan got weaker. i don't believe that. Vegeta said Gohan lost his fighters intuition. so, that plus no rage boost. and rage boost i don't see making Gohan stronger but being able to unleash ki faster. I have Gohan still with the same BP as when he was a teenager. but with everyone getting stronger Gohan got a bit left behind. mostly by Vegeta and maybe Piccolo.
Cell taking Buu huh, i think Cell may get beaten like Dabra. If Dabra is around Cell's level.

Desassina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Desassina » Tue May 10, 2016 4:11 am

I think that Super Perfect Cell is stronger than we give him credit for, because he transformed from the power of Semi-Perfect Cell, when he lost 18. If he had "powered up like Gohan" from his Perfect state, then things would be different, so I agree that he could take on Broly and Majin Boo (suppressed or good). I would put him around SSJ2 Goku's level, to be honest, but no more than that.

dario03
Advanced Regular

Post by dario03 » Tue May 10, 2016 4:15 am

DBZAOTA482 wrote:1. Broli lost to 3 SSJs... two who are much weaker than SSJ Pre-Teen Gohan and SSJ2 is 4x SSJ.

2. SSJ2 Teen Gohan filled close to half the power needed to revive Majin Boo and said Gohan was laughably weaker than he was during the Cell Games. Also, when Fat Boo unleashed Evil Boo he was stated to have given the evil half most of the power.

...and it's generally agreed SSJ2 Pre-Teen Gohan ~ SPC, otherwise Cell wouldn't bother with Gohan after his zenkai and he wasn't even THAT much weaker than Gohan before then. After all, he had to counter Cell's Kamehameha with his own rather than smack it away like Freeza did Vegeta's Final Cannon or block it like Raditz did Goku's Kamehameha.

That is all...
Are you going by fan theory or the stated numbers from the Super Exciting Guide.
Because the guide says SS2 is 2x SS1.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Tue May 10, 2016 5:04 am

I think from what is shown is manga and implied indicates that mr buu could wreck M10 LSS broly and SPC at the same time.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Tue May 10, 2016 8:37 am

DBZAOTA482 wrote:1. Broli lost to 3 SSJs... two who are much weaker than SSJ Pre-Teen Gohan and SSJ2 is 4x SSJ.

That is all...
1. You are completely forgetting to factor in base powers and that SSJ merely multiplies them. A single SSJ2 could wreck four SSJ1's if the difference in base power is large enough. A 200 isnt going to lose to four 10's for example.

2. Guidebook material (or something of the like, Herms and/or Kaboom would know more) said that Gohan didnt really see a drop in power. Rather he simply got rusty and forgot how to fight for the most part as well as lose the ability to have rage boosts. So in actual power, Buu Arc Gohan (pre training) and Cell Games Gohan are equal. Cell Games Gohan could be considered superior solely on being a better fighter and still having rage boosts.

Also the SSJ2 Gohan VS SP Cell argument I see going In Cell's favor, he completely breaks SSJ2 Gohan's arm with a blast fired at a unconscious Vegeta, who was weaker than both of them by a large margin. Pair that with the fact that Gohan was still relatively at 100% at the time of taking the blast and it would seemingly suggest SP Cell was the stronger of the two. Another example is when Gohan stops holding back on behalf of the planet and lets loose. It only briefly pushes Cell back before going right back into a losing position in the beam struggle. You can say he was hampered with the lose of an arm but he still let out ALL his power, crippled or not.

Granted when he was able to break through he was shown being capable of completely obliterating Cell but Cell was also caught off guard/stunned by Vegeta and later material such as Fukkatsu no F show that you are still vulnerable when caught off guard no matter how strong you may be so I consider it to be a repeat of Goku and the ring beam when it comes to Cell being killed by Gohan's Kamehameha.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Tue May 10, 2016 8:51 am

Seems more appropriate for the general "versus" thread - thanks.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::