"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 4:51 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Majin Demigra » Wed May 30, 2018 8:03 pm

I just realized this is the first time Goku has been controlled/turned evil

User avatar
Geekdom101
Regular
Posts: 502
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:50 pm
Location: Universe 7
Contact:

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Geekdom101 » Wed May 30, 2018 8:39 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote: Except that I CHOSE to include it in the video because it came from an OFFICIAL source.
Official doesn't equals to canonical.
LOL @ Referring to anything from Dragon Ball Heroes as "canonical".
"Allow me to show you... my further evolution"

OFFICIAL Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgIqhB ... yUSp71VCOQ

gantarat
Newbie
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri May 01, 2015 3:33 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by gantarat » Wed May 30, 2018 9:11 pm

Look like We will get rematch fight
Xego Goku vs Blue Berserk Goku (+ Vegeta + Trunk ?) in later mission.

IndieBooToo
Temporarily Banned
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:16 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by IndieBooToo » Wed May 30, 2018 9:34 pm

Grimlock wrote:
Alruneia wrote:I love the logic behind this. If Frieza can do it, then clearly so can Cooler, and by virtue of nothing but brother-ness, no less!
Looking at it from a perspective as literal as this (more literal than it should be, honestly) makes it read like El Hermano-tier writing.
Huh... Cooler is also a mutant with abnormal power level, and this is proven by the fact that he is even stronger than Freeza by default, which makes his potential even higher than Freeza can ever achieve. I don't know what is making you being surprised with that "explanation" for why he can achieve Golden Form. It is only natural that if Freeza can do it, then so can Cooler.
Cooler is not stronger than Frieza.

User avatar
Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:15 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed May 30, 2018 9:38 pm

Geekdom101 wrote:
ankokudaishogun wrote: Except that I CHOSE to include it in the video because it came from an OFFICIAL source.
Official doesn't equals to canonical.
LOL @ Referring to anything from Dragon Ball Heroes as "canonical".
It might not be canonical to Super but the arcade game has its own canon and is the one we have been using on this argument.

But hey, if you're willing to discard it because it's not canon, then it makes redundant to explain who is Xeno Goku or what are his skills. He is not canon anyways.

User avatar
Grimlock
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5486
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Conton City

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grimlock » Wed May 30, 2018 11:14 pm

IndieBooToo wrote:Cooler is not stronger than Frieza.
Is it not? I'm pretty sure Movie 5 and various official materials say he is.
Last edited by Grimlock on Wed May 30, 2018 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Games - You are weak. Why are you weak?
Dragon Ball Super - *coughes*
Games - Because you lack... Content.

User avatar
Kakarot
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:19 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Kakarot » Wed May 30, 2018 11:20 pm

Geekdom101 wrote:
ankokudaishogun wrote: Except that I CHOSE to include it in the video because it came from an OFFICIAL source.
Official doesn't equals to canonical.
LOL @ Referring to anything from Dragon Ball Heroes as "canonical".
Yes, the arcade, manga, and video games have their own canon. The problem with your video is that you told your audience something that directly contradicts what two canons have established. Those two being the manga and arcade.

User avatar
mahakaishin1991
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1658
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:32 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu May 31, 2018 1:30 am

IndieBooToo wrote:
Grimlock wrote:
Alruneia wrote:I love the logic behind this. If Frieza can do it, then clearly so can Cooler, and by virtue of nothing but brother-ness, no less!
Looking at it from a perspective as literal as this (more literal than it should be, honestly) makes it read like El Hermano-tier writing.
Huh... Cooler is also a mutant with abnormal power level, and this is proven by the fact that he is even stronger than Freeza by default, which makes his potential even higher than Freeza can ever achieve. I don't know what is making you being surprised with that "explanation" for why he can achieve Golden Form. It is only natural that if Freeza can do it, then so can Cooler.
Cooler is not stronger than Frieza.
someone needs to check the movies again

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7738
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by HeroR » Thu May 31, 2018 2:26 am

Grimlock wrote:
IndieBooToo wrote:Cooler is not stronger than Frieza.
Is it not? I'm pretty sure Movie 5 and various official materials say he is.
Cooler's true form is weaker than Freeza's true form. What gave Cooler the edge was his fifth form. I mean, it was one of the few things Funi did get right in the original dubbing.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

theshinobi
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:14 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by theshinobi » Thu May 31, 2018 11:20 am

Spoiler Alert - UM2
Images from Saikyo Jump Preview

[spoiler]Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image[/spoiler]

Not to mention the characters on the anime page

[spoiler]Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image[/spoiler]
Last edited by theshinobi on Thu May 31, 2018 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BlueVegerot
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 400
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:04 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by BlueVegerot » Thu May 31, 2018 11:59 am

Why is cooler getting a golden form an issue?

If saiyans can all achieve the same form then why can't cooler who albeit weaker than freeza naturally is still strong af in his own right?

This is like bitching if f trunks got super saiyan blue and claiming its cause he's vegeta's son

User avatar
Kakarot
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:19 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Kakarot » Thu May 31, 2018 12:50 pm

How do you guys feel about this rhetoric going around that nothing in Dragon Ball Heroes makes sense and it doesn't have any explanations? Image

User avatar
Draconic
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1973
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:44 pm
Location: Romania

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Draconic » Thu May 31, 2018 1:54 pm

Kakarot wrote:How do you guys feel about this rhetoric going around that nothing in Dragon Ball Heroes makes sense and it doesn't have any explanations? Image
Prior to introducing the he Demon God stuff, I'dhave agreed, but ever since it has had a thought out story and recurring characters, all with their own transformation chains and the such, while for most new things introduced, for villains especially, they would generally have a quick explanation during the trailers (like Towa fusing characters, or the Dark Dragon Balls giving power-ups). So that's bullshit.

The only way it "doesn't make any sense" is if you try to fit Heroes in continuity with any of the shows, since not everything can co-exist together, but with the plotline generally dealing with different timelines, different dimensions and different versions of the characters from the main show if you try to do that you must be pretty dumb. Once you understand these things, there 's nothing really wrong with Heroes.
English is not my first language !

My breakdown of the new and old transformations. Hope to update it soon with many others!

User avatar
Hellspawn28
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 13930
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:50 pm
Location: Maryland, USA

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Hellspawn28 » Thu May 31, 2018 3:06 pm

I wonder if they will ever do Xeno Goku Black (Zamasu taking over Xeno Goku's body)?
PS4 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
MAL Profile: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Hellspawn28
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GS27/

ankokudaishogun
Regular
Posts: 557
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:07 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ankokudaishogun » Thu May 31, 2018 3:38 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:I wonder if they will ever do Xeno Goku Black (Zamasu taking over Xeno Goku's body)?
While not impossible(Zamasu asking to get the body of the strongest Goku instead of just Goku. If XenoSS4 is just a little weaker than post-ToP Blue, no doubt it's sufficiently stronger than before-time-trips-Blue), it would be out-of-character as Zamasu wanted Goku:Super's body because Goku:Super dared to reach for the Gods, while Xeno probably not.

User avatar
jeffbr92
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:49 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by jeffbr92 » Thu May 31, 2018 5:54 pm

No more new info about the Hannibal Saiyan?
Power levels are not just big numbers:

by Doctor.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 4:51 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Majin Demigra » Thu May 31, 2018 9:53 pm

I'm pretty sure CC Goku is the strongest Goku now because of Kaioken and Ultra Instinct

User avatar
Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:15 am

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Thu May 31, 2018 11:40 pm

Majin Demigra wrote:I'm pretty sure CC Goku is the strongest Goku now because of Kaioken and Ultra Instinct
That would be the Goku from the series that is a different one from the one currently getting corrupted by the Evil Saiyan.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 4:51 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Majin Demigra » Thu May 31, 2018 11:43 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:
Majin Demigra wrote:I'm pretty sure CC Goku is the strongest Goku now because of Kaioken and Ultra Instinct
That would be the Goku from the series that is a different one from the one currently getting corrupted by the Evil Saiyan.
He literally mentioned Ultra Instinct in the arc preview chapter. Even still, Kaioken makes him stronger

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7738
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by HeroR » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:12 am

BlueVegerot wrote:Why is cooler getting a golden form an issue?

If saiyans can all achieve the same form then why can't cooler who albeit weaker than freeza naturally is still strong af in his own right?

This is like bitching if f trunks got super saiyan blue and claiming its cause he's vegeta's son
I just think it's odd that he can stack his golden form on his fifth form since that it isn't his natural form. It's like stacking Super Saiyan 2 on Super Saiyan 3.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

Post Reply