So If Goku & Chi Chi Squeezed Out Another Child...

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

theherodjl
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1185
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:12 pm
Location: The Planes of Lexington

So If Goku & Chi Chi Squeezed Out Another Child...

Post by theherodjl » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:31 pm

...And including the fact that Goku's S-Cell count is well over 9,000 gazillion then would their latest child be born as a SSJ? If not, would it become a SSJ before it hit toddler age? Pan's still an infant, and she can already fly as well as activate an aura. There's also Goten being unable to recall the exact point that he could first go SSJ so it may have been when he was a toddler himself.
Another question, just how strong would this child be? Stronger than Goten & Gohan?
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

ToshioWrites
Temporarily Banned
Posts: 573
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:22 pm

Re: So If Goku & Chi Chi Squeezed Out Another Child...

Post by ToshioWrites » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:01 pm

No their child wouldn’t be stronger than ToP Gohan and regardless, ChiChi would shove academics down the kids throat and disallow martial arts so he/she would be a total waste of talent anyways

theherodjl
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1185
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:12 pm
Location: The Planes of Lexington

Re: So If Goku & Chi Chi Squeezed Out Another Child...

Post by theherodjl » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:13 pm

Why is that? She didn't do so with Goten due to her mellowing out, and she already has her academic, dream child in Gohan so why force the latest child to be a super student?
And I'm not really talking about the initial strength of the child, but the eventual strength that the child could reach. With his/her father being Goku after discovering; SSJ2, SSJ3, SSJG, SSJB, UIO, and MUI since his last kid then surely this kid is bound to be a genetic dynamo?
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

ToshioWrites
Temporarily Banned
Posts: 573
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:22 pm

Re: So If Goku & Chi Chi Squeezed Out Another Child...

Post by ToshioWrites » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:24 pm

theherodjl wrote:Why is that? She didn't do so with Goten due to her mellowing out, and she already has her academic, dream child in Gohan so why force the latest child to be a super student?
And I'm not really talking about the initial strength of the child, but the eventual strength that the child could reach. With his/her father being Goku after discovering; SSJ2, SSJ3, SSJG, SSJB, UIO, and MUI since his last kid then surely this kid is bound to be a genetic dynamo?
IN DBS she's back to being a raving lunatic about academics with goten, on multiple occasions she told goten he couldn't do activities with his dad cause he had to study. She also told gohan she didn't want pan to be like goku. There is NO chance she would be relaxed with a hypothetical kid. Also both of goku's children have infinite potential just like all saiyans, if they applied themselves they could reach his heights and even beyond, a 3rd kid would be no different but probably be stronger at birth than those two but would never amount to anything

theherodjl
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1185
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:12 pm
Location: The Planes of Lexington

Re: So If Goku & Chi Chi Squeezed Out Another Child...

Post by theherodjl » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:02 pm

ToshioWrites wrote:IN DBS she's back to being a raving lunatic about academics with goten, on multiple occasions she told goten he couldn't do activities with his dad cause he had to study. She also told gohan she didn't want pan to be like goku. There is NO chance she would be relaxed with a hypothetical kid. Also both of goku's children have infinite potential just like all saiyans, if they applied themselves they could reach his heights and even beyond, a 3rd kid would be no different but probably be stronger at birth than those two but would never amount to anything
That's hardly anything like her old self. Before, Chi Chi would force Gohan to be taught by abusive instructors, bought Gohan extravagant study aides to use in his sleep, would psychologically guilt trip anyone who questioned the insane degree of effort she put towards Gohan's already extensive education, and insisted that the world's future meant little in comparison to Gohan's own. Goten is at least able to relax when school is out, and Chi Chi lets him off to take care of any tasks or duties that anyone asks of him. Its not the same as it once was.
Why would this child not amount to anything? Goku has Hakaishin-level strength at this point, I'd imagine that the child would be stronger than Goten without training.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

User avatar
Monna
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 5:11 pm
Location: Universe 4

Re: So If Goku & Chi Chi Squeezed Out Another Child...

Post by Monna » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:04 pm

Would be at least stronger than Pan lol.

ToshioWrites
Temporarily Banned
Posts: 573
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:22 pm

Re: So If Goku & Chi Chi Squeezed Out Another Child...

Post by ToshioWrites » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:10 pm

theherodjl wrote:
ToshioWrites wrote:IN DBS she's back to being a raving lunatic about academics with goten, on multiple occasions she told goten he couldn't do activities with his dad cause he had to study. She also told gohan she didn't want pan to be like goku. There is NO chance she would be relaxed with a hypothetical kid. Also both of goku's children have infinite potential just like all saiyans, if they applied themselves they could reach his heights and even beyond, a 3rd kid would be no different but probably be stronger at birth than those two but would never amount to anything
That's hardly anything like her old self. Before, Chi Chi would force Gohan to be taught by abusive instructors, bought Gohan extravagant study aides to use in his sleep, would psychologically guilt trip anyone who questioned the insane degree of effort she put towards Gohan's already extensive education, and insisted that the world's future meant little in comparison to Gohan's own. Goten is at least able to relax when school is out, and Chi Chi lets him off to take care of any tasks or duties that anyone asks of him. Its not the same as it once was.
Why would this child not amount to anything? Goku has Hakaishin-level strength at this point, I'd imagine that the child would be stronger than Goten without training.

Being stronger than goten doesn't mean anything at this point. the relevant base saiyans can one shot ssj3 gotenks without any effort. ChiChi in episode 46 and 77 specifically told goten he can't train cause he has a test and that he has no need to train cause there is no danger. She's less of a lunatic than she was with gohan but still a lunatic none the less

theherodjl
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1185
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:12 pm
Location: The Planes of Lexington

Re: So If Goku & Chi Chi Squeezed Out Another Child...

Post by theherodjl » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:06 pm

ToshioWrites wrote:Being stronger than goten doesn't mean anything at this point. the relevant base saiyans can one shot ssj3 gotenks without any effort. ChiChi in episode 46 and 77 specifically told goten he can't train cause he has a test and that he has no need to train cause there is no danger. She's less of a lunatic than she was with gohan but still a lunatic none the less
From not having *any* training at all? That doesn't mean anything? The child would be stronger than Freeza was before he ever trained. The child need only do some basic martial arts training on days off to get much stronger. If its born with SSJ, it'll be stronger than ToP Gohan for sure.
I think you're exaggerating Chi Chi's current personality here. Before, she would let some douchebag come in, and literally whip her child into academic shape then insult her & Goku if it meant he would do better in his studies. Gohan had no say against it, and had to take the whipping while he studied 24/7. Meanwhile, Goten just needs to study for his test like any other school boy, but on days off he is allowed to do whatever. Its nowhere near lunacy. She's just being a regular parent with Goten's schooling now.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

User avatar
PFM18
Banned Alternate Account
Posts: 3701
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:23 pm

Re: So If Goku & Chi Chi Squeezed Out Another Child...

Post by PFM18 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:03 pm

The kid would be super strong and hopefully wouldn't be a carbon copy of Goku like Goten is. It's a win-win.

User avatar
Jackalope89
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 880
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:36 pm

Re: So If Goku & Chi Chi Squeezed Out Another Child...

Post by Jackalope89 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:37 am

Would it be a boy or girl? That's my question.

User avatar
JulieYBM
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 12380
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:25 pm

Re: So If Goku & Chi Chi Squeezed Out Another Child...

Post by JulieYBM » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:54 am

I would love for them to have a girl. If Gohan is aloof with the girls, Goten is a ladies man then a daughter should be ravingly horny but unable to ever get any.

Then her strength could be portrayed for comedy...
•Julie | She/Her | Pansexual & Transgender | Queer | I Love my Girlfriend, Aeryn. :)
•Avatar: Igarashi Kyou (married name: Hasumi Kyou) from the web comic 性転換後、親友と (Seitenka-go. Shin'yuu to) by Eroe (Pixiv; Twitter)

User avatar
Jackalope89
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 880
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:36 pm

Re: So If Goku & Chi Chi Squeezed Out Another Child...

Post by Jackalope89 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:31 pm

JulieYBM wrote:I would love for them to have a girl. If Gohan is aloof with the girls, Goten is a ladies man then a daughter should be ravingly horny but unable to ever get any.

Then her strength could be portrayed for comedy...
So, female and half-Saiyan version of Roshi?

I could dig it.

User avatar
Zillamon51
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 180
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:30 pm
Location: S.E. Michigan
Contact:

Re: So If Goku & Chi Chi Squeezed Out Another Child...

Post by Zillamon51 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:24 am

Whis wouldn't have to deliver this one. He / she would IT right out of the womb, and go kick Jiren's ass.
"...It’s still going to be the same sort of easy-to-understand content as always." - Akira Toriyama, on transitioning from DBZ to DBS.

"Just repeat to yourself, It's just a show,
I should really just relax..." - MST3K theme song

User avatar
miguelnuva1
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1765
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:23 pm

Re: So If Goku & Chi Chi Squeezed Out Another Child...

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:07 am

A, boy there is an entire future arc worth of comedy of Grandpa Goku and Vegeta if Bea married Goku's son.

User avatar
DBZAOTA482
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6332
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:04 pm
Contact:

Re: So If Goku & Chi Chi Squeezed Out Another Child...

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:55 am

theherodjl wrote:
ToshioWrites wrote:IN DBS she's back to being a raving lunatic about academics with goten, on multiple occasions she told goten he couldn't do activities with his dad cause he had to study. She also told gohan she didn't want pan to be like goku. There is NO chance she would be relaxed with a hypothetical kid. Also both of goku's children have infinite potential just like all saiyans, if they applied themselves they could reach his heights and even beyond, a 3rd kid would be no different but probably be stronger at birth than those two but would never amount to anything
That's hardly anything like her old self. Before, Chi Chi would force Gohan to be taught by abusive instructors, bought Gohan extravagant study aides to use in his sleep, would psychologically guilt trip anyone who questioned the insane degree of effort she put towards Gohan's already extensive education, and insisted that the world's future meant little in comparison to Gohan's own. Goten is at least able to relax when school is out, and Chi Chi lets him off to take care of any tasks or duties that anyone asks of him. Its not the same as it once was.
Why would this child not amount to anything? Goku has Hakaishin-level strength at this point, I'd imagine that the child would be stronger than Goten without training.
All of that is anime-nonsense.. also in Super, Chi-Chi is wasting the money Mr. Satan gave them on high-end schools for Goten and told him studying for his exams next week (which he can do anytime) than Zamusa destroying Earth. Granted, she didn't know about Zero Mortal Plan but Future Trunks would never meddle with other timelines unless it was necessary to the greater good.

She also tried to dictate how Pan was raised and practically held Videl hostage until she had her way.

She's even interfering in Goku's training just to have working for money they don't even need... she even lied about spending all the money just to force him to make more.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31207&p=969551#p969545

User avatar
Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here
Posts: 2579
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Re: So If Goku & Chi Chi Squeezed Out Another Child...

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:18 pm

DBZAOTA482 wrote:
theherodjl wrote:
ToshioWrites wrote:IN DBS she's back to being a raving lunatic about academics with goten, on multiple occasions she told goten he couldn't do activities with his dad cause he had to study. She also told gohan she didn't want pan to be like goku. There is NO chance she would be relaxed with a hypothetical kid. Also both of goku's children have infinite potential just like all saiyans, if they applied themselves they could reach his heights and even beyond, a 3rd kid would be no different but probably be stronger at birth than those two but would never amount to anything
That's hardly anything like her old self. Before, Chi Chi would force Gohan to be taught by abusive instructors, bought Gohan extravagant study aides to use in his sleep, would psychologically guilt trip anyone who questioned the insane degree of effort she put towards Gohan's already extensive education, and insisted that the world's future meant little in comparison to Gohan's own. Goten is at least able to relax when school is out, and Chi Chi lets him off to take care of any tasks or duties that anyone asks of him. Its not the same as it once was.
Why would this child not amount to anything? Goku has Hakaishin-level strength at this point, I'd imagine that the child would be stronger than Goten without training.
All of that is anime-nonsense.. also in Super, Chi-Chi is wasting the money Mr. Satan gave them on high-end schools for Goten and told him studying for his exams next week (which he can do anytime) than Zamusa destroying Earth. Granted, she didn't know about Zero Mortal Plan but Future Trunks would never meddle with other timelines unless it was necessary to the greater good.

She also tried to dictate how Pan was raised and practically held Videl hostage until she had her way.

She's even interfering in Goku's training just to have working for money they don't even need... she even lied about spending all the money just to force him to make more.
So in other words... Goku should have married Bulma.

User avatar
DBZAOTA482
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6332
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:04 pm
Contact:

Re: So If Goku & Chi Chi Squeezed Out Another Child...

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:28 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
DBZAOTA482 wrote:
theherodjl wrote:
That's hardly anything like her old self. Before, Chi Chi would force Gohan to be taught by abusive instructors, bought Gohan extravagant study aides to use in his sleep, would psychologically guilt trip anyone who questioned the insane degree of effort she put towards Gohan's already extensive education, and insisted that the world's future meant little in comparison to Gohan's own. Goten is at least able to relax when school is out, and Chi Chi lets him off to take care of any tasks or duties that anyone asks of him. Its not the same as it once was.
Why would this child not amount to anything? Goku has Hakaishin-level strength at this point, I'd imagine that the child would be stronger than Goten without training.
All of that is anime-nonsense.. also in Super, Chi-Chi is wasting the money Mr. Satan gave them on high-end schools for Goten and told him studying for his exams next week (which he can do anytime) than Zamusa destroying Earth. Granted, she didn't know about Zero Mortal Plan but Future Trunks would never meddle with other timelines unless it was necessary to the greater good.

She also tried to dictate how Pan was raised and practically held Videl hostage until she had her way.

She's even interfering in Goku's training just to have working for money they don't even need... she even lied about spending all the money just to force him to make more.
So in other words... Goku should have married Bulma.
Not in a million years.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31207&p=969551#p969545

User avatar
Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here
Posts: 2579
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Re: So If Goku & Chi Chi Squeezed Out Another Child...

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:25 pm

DBZAOTA482 wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:
DBZAOTA482 wrote: All of that is anime-nonsense.. also in Super, Chi-Chi is wasting the money Mr. Satan gave them on high-end schools for Goten and told him studying for his exams next week (which he can do anytime) than Zamusa destroying Earth. Granted, she didn't know about Zero Mortal Plan but Future Trunks would never meddle with other timelines unless it was necessary to the greater good.

She also tried to dictate how Pan was raised and practically held Videl hostage until she had her way.

She's even interfering in Goku's training just to have working for money they don't even need... she even lied about spending all the money just to force him to make more.
So in other words... Goku should have married Bulma.
Not in a million years.
Okay... How about Launch? :P

User avatar
miguelnuva1
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1765
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:23 pm

Re: So If Goku & Chi Chi Squeezed Out Another Child...

Post by miguelnuva1 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:29 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
DBZAOTA482 wrote:
theherodjl wrote:
That's hardly anything like her old self. Before, Chi Chi would force Gohan to be taught by abusive instructors, bought Gohan extravagant study aides to use in his sleep, would psychologically guilt trip anyone who questioned the insane degree of effort she put towards Gohan's already extensive education, and insisted that the world's future meant little in comparison to Gohan's own. Goten is at least able to relax when school is out, and Chi Chi lets him off to take care of any tasks or duties that anyone asks of him. Its not the same as it once was.
Why would this child not amount to anything? Goku has Hakaishin-level strength at this point, I'd imagine that the child would be stronger than Goten without training.
All of that is anime-nonsense.. also in Super, Chi-Chi is wasting the money Mr. Satan gave them on high-end schools for Goten and told him studying for his exams next week (which he can do anytime) than Zamusa destroying Earth. Granted, she didn't know about Zero Mortal Plan but Future Trunks would never meddle with other timelines unless it was necessary to the greater good.

She also tried to dictate how Pan was raised and practically held Videl hostage until she had her way.

She's even interfering in Goku's training just to have working for money they don't even need... she even lied about spending all the money just to force him to make more.
So in other words... Goku should have married Bulma.
I think he and Bulma would have worked out better in the long run but no where near Bulma and Vegeta.

User avatar
Jackalope89
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 880
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:36 pm

Re: So If Goku & Chi Chi Squeezed Out Another Child...

Post by Jackalope89 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:05 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
DBZAOTA482 wrote:
theherodjl wrote:
That's hardly anything like her old self. Before, Chi Chi would force Gohan to be taught by abusive instructors, bought Gohan extravagant study aides to use in his sleep, would psychologically guilt trip anyone who questioned the insane degree of effort she put towards Gohan's already extensive education, and insisted that the world's future meant little in comparison to Gohan's own. Goten is at least able to relax when school is out, and Chi Chi lets him off to take care of any tasks or duties that anyone asks of him. Its not the same as it once was.
Why would this child not amount to anything? Goku has Hakaishin-level strength at this point, I'd imagine that the child would be stronger than Goten without training.
All of that is anime-nonsense.. also in Super, Chi-Chi is wasting the money Mr. Satan gave them on high-end schools for Goten and told him studying for his exams next week (which he can do anytime) than Zamusa destroying Earth. Granted, she didn't know about Zero Mortal Plan but Future Trunks would never meddle with other timelines unless it was necessary to the greater good.

She also tried to dictate how Pan was raised and practically held Videl hostage until she had her way.

She's even interfering in Goku's training just to have working for money they don't even need... she even lied about spending all the money just to force him to make more.
So in other words... Goku should have married Bulma.
And Freeza was a benevolent and kind ruler that cared about his subjects' well being.

Post Reply