Unanswered questions that you wish were answered?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Unanswered questions that you wish were answered?

Post by Grimlock » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:56 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:Except wasn't is stated that the original SSJG was way stronger than the evil Saiyans he was fighting, and only lost because of the time limit?
That does not mean the Saiyan who transformed into Super Saiyan God managed to defeat every single one who faced him. Some may have survived the outcome of the battle. Lots of possibilities here.
Polyphase Avatron wrote:Unless Cumber is somehow just that old (immortality wish?) and has been training that entire time...
Huh? It was already said that Fu brought him there.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:28 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:Except wasn't is stated that the original SSJG was way stronger than the evil Saiyans he was fighting, and only lost because of the time limit?

Unless Cumber is somehow just that old (immortality wish?) and has been training that entire time...
We don't know the details of the battle between the Super Saiyan God and the evil Saiyans. We just know that he existed, and that he lost his power in the middle of the battle, and was defeated. Cumber is around in Heroes because of Fu, who is a time traveller. When Cumber sees Super Saiyan God Goku, he reacts like he's seen it before. He is stated to be an ancient Saiyan, similar to Shallot. That the two were created at around the same time, I don't think was a coincidence either. I won't be the least bit surprised if Legends reveals a connection between the two.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:11 am

Okay but what I'm saying is that Cumber is so strong, than a SSJB Kaio-ken Vegito is no match for him, so how would a SSJG Yamoshi survive? Unless he was much weaker before.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:06 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:Okay but what I'm saying is that Cumber is so strong, than a SSJB Kaio-ken Vegito is no match for him, so how would a SSJG Yamoshi survive? Unless he was much weaker before.
Fuu in xenoverse, like his mum towa radically powers up time displaced characters to suit their purposes.

Probably the greatest feat was a powered up Hercule being shown to be about to finish off a wounded cell games Goku, post cell Jr battering.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.