"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by MisteryOne » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:43 am

Dragotaker wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:37 pm The new arc looks to be a lot more hype if anything for the amount of characters is gonna feature if we go by the first look we have.

Weird how of all the old villians that came back from the beginning of BBM that are in that pic Super 17 is the only one missing, wonder if that means anything? they still have to tell what happened to his and Bojack fights, hope he survives and is given something better later.

Also Super Goku, Vegeta and even Gohan but not anybody from the time patrol not even Trunks, i hope they don't just cast them aside for the reminder of the next arc and have them do something too, having them on their own history parallel with the Super one like they did at the end of the Universe Survival Arc would be the best.

That new character, i hope is somebody new, maybe Yamoshi? since we already have Cumber and Shallot from the past he is the only one that is missing and i think he needs to appear at least once at some point.
Cell is the hypest one imho, but I know I should just keep my expectations in check. Heroes has never given Cell anything new right? Only Cell-X who comes from DBO.

Unless they are 100% sure that Toriyama doesn't have plans for him (I really hope so personally) they May not give him a new form at all.

Also we may get Broly vs Cumber which is interesting and may give away some cool info.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:56 am

MisteryOne wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:31 am
SupremeKai25 wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:22 am
MisteryOne wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:20 pm I have quite some mixed thoughts about the new revealed stuff but, I feel like I should probably wait for this new arc to start before complaining, I guess.

Nothing says that being erased by Zeno makes you go to the afterlife/hell at all, in fact quite the opposite. Also the anime never mentioned he surviving Zeno (which btw is stupid if you ask me), only the manga implied it.
No, I'm saying AFTER the Universal Conflict arc. Hearts was clearly shown in Hell, while Zamasu wasn't, why wouldn't Zamasu be there if Hearts killed him?
You are literalmente saying he survived Zeno's erasure lmao, make up your mind. Also Fuu could have just picked him up before dying like he did with Bojack and cia. Let's not push headcanons here, Zamasu has never said once in any media that Zeno tried to erase him. The anime suggested Fuu revived him somehow, while the manga implied he picked and imprisioned the Core Area warriors when creating the Prisión Planet.
You completely misunderstood my point. When I said that Zamasu wasn't in Hell after Hearts killed him, you thought I was referring to the time when Zeno erased him, when I wasn't.

And how do you know Hearts erased him? How can you tell that his actual soul was erased instead of just his body? Can you prove with certainty that Hearts can literally erase people from existence like the Gods of Destruction and Zeno? Show me what that ability is called.

Also, "let's not push headcanons here" -> proceeds to push the headcanon that Hearts "picked him up before dying", even though that'd be impossible for Hearts to do, because when Zamasu died he had literally become an incorporeal, astral, multiversal entity.

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:50 pm

Nothing was stated or implied that Hearts did or didn't erase Zamasu from existence in the anime or manga. The only thing we know is that, in the anime, Hearts cage him up in a cube and shrinks it until it disappears. In the manga, Lagss freezes him and Trunks cuts him in half.

However, in the arcade version this is what Hearts has to say :

"Zamasu, I have to give my gratitude to your undying body… You’ve worked very hard for me, up until now…

But it’s too bad, as a god you need to be erased here."

ZodiacBeast
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZodiacBeast » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:59 pm

MisteryOne wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:43 am
Dragotaker wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:37 pm The new arc looks to be a lot more hype if anything for the amount of characters is gonna feature if we go by the first look we have.

Weird how of all the old villians that came back from the beginning of BBM that are in that pic Super 17 is the only one missing, wonder if that means anything? they still have to tell what happened to his and Bojack fights, hope he survives and is given something better later.

Also Super Goku, Vegeta and even Gohan but not anybody from the time patrol not even Trunks, i hope they don't just cast them aside for the reminder of the next arc and have them do something too, having them on their own history parallel with the Super one like they did at the end of the Universe Survival Arc would be the best.

That new character, i hope is somebody new, maybe Yamoshi? since we already have Cumber and Shallot from the past he is the only one that is missing and i think he needs to appear at least once at some point.
Cell is the hypest one imho, but I know I should just keep my expectations in check. Heroes has never given Cell anything new right? Only Cell-X who comes from DBO.

Unless they are 100% sure that Toriyama doesn't have plans for him (I really hope so personally) they May not give him a new form at all.

Also we may get Broly vs Cumber which is interesting and may give away some cool info.
It would be neat to see Cell get a new form. Maybe Fu/Towa somehow grants him additional DNA or something.

Cooler would obviously be the first choice, but I could see Turles, Slug and Bojack getting shoved in there as well (uh...). Would they use Broly's DNA? I think they (the game designers) wouldn't since they'd want to use the "real Broly"...both of them.

Or maybe they would cram as much power as possible - Raditz, Nappa, Yamcha, Tien, Krillin, Gohan, Future Trunks, Goten, etc. and hope he gains a new Super Saiyan level or something.

I dunno, I just hope Cell gets something. A god form would be easy but boring to me. I wouldn't want him to just get a recolor :lol:

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:19 pm

ZodiacBeast wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:59 pm
MisteryOne wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:43 am

It would be neat to see Cell get a new form. Maybe Fu/Towa somehow grants him additional DNA or something.

Cooler would obviously be the first choice, but I could see Turles, Slug and Bojack getting shoved in there as well (uh...). Would they use Broly's DNA? I think they (the game designers) wouldn't since they'd want to use the "real Broly"...both of them.

Or maybe they would cram as much power as possible - Raditz, Nappa, Yamcha, Tien, Krillin, Gohan, Future Trunks, Goten, etc. and hope he gains a new Super Saiyan level or something.

I dunno, I just hope Cell gets something. A god form would be easy but boring to me. I wouldn't want him to just get a recolor :lol:
They should make him go Oozaru, since he has Saiyan genes and all, then turn into a mutated SS4 later, That'll be sick but would require effort so they are just gonna turn him red and call it a Saiyan God equivalent form and fans will cream their pants anyway calling it the best thing ever.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:51 pm

The only thing Cell has is a Majin state (not counting Cell-X) and it's in another game. Even so, it's a game by Dimps too. Wonder why they haven't brought the what-if forms from the Budokai games yet.

I'm not opposed to Super Saiyan 3, Super Saiyan God and Golden Cell, though. It would be great indeed to see that.
I've come to tear you apart, Sharpshot!

~ Fall of Cybertron ~

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:13 pm

Grimlock wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:51 pm The only thing Cell has is a Majin state (not counting Cell-X) and it's in another game. Even so, it's a game by Dimps too. Wonder why they haven't brought the what-if forms from the Budokai games yet.

I'm not opposed to Super Saiyan 3, Super Saiyan God and Golden Cell, though. It would be great indeed to see that.
The trouble is Miira is already an improved Cell, I think he might just go gold or blue aura'd and be killed before the end.
Perhaps just glow purple like all Towa possessed people and be killed by adult Gohan.

They seem to be bringing a few back so it's not unlikely they don't all get attention
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:16 pm

TobyS wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:13 pm
Grimlock wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:51 pm The only thing Cell has is a Majin state (not counting Cell-X) and it's in another game. Even so, it's a game by Dimps too. Wonder why they haven't brought the what-if forms from the Budokai games yet.

The trouble is Miira is already an improved Cell, I think he might just go gold or blue aura'd and be killed before the end.
Perhaps just glow purple like all Towa possessed people and be killed by adult Gohan.

They seem to be bringing a few back so it's not unlikely they don't all get attention
Now I'm not gonna lie, but a SSGSS version for Mira would be dope. Like he already is part saiyan and part demon. The components are there. But I suppose as long as he can fuse with Towa he won't get another SS4/SSB level form.
Last edited by Grand Marshal 1 on Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
P O W E R

ZodiacBeast
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZodiacBeast » Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:34 pm

Mira gets a "Super Saiyan Demon God" form, and dozens (dozens!) of fanwork creators need new pants. :lol:

Always wanted the "Demon Realm" to appear more. It'd be funny if getting there was like going downtown (not difficult). Dabura would join Babidi because he was mad people kept pestering them.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:40 pm

TobyS wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:13 pm The trouble is Miira is already an improved Cell, I think he might just go gold or blue aura'd and be killed before the end.
As for Mira, since I care more about him, all I want is Super Saiyan 2. They could give him the other Saiyan and maybe Golden forms, I would be indifferent. Super Saiyan 2 is all I ask for. Same for Fu.

~ Fall of Cybertron ~

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:52 am

Grimlock wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:40 pm
TobyS wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:13 pm The trouble is Miira is already an improved Cell, I think he might just go gold or blue aura'd and be killed before the end.
As for Mira, since I care more about him, all I want is Super Saiyan 2. They could give him the other Saiyan and maybe Golden forms, I would be indifferent. Super Saiyan 2 is all I ask for. Same for Fu.
Pretty sure the last time we had a new What If Super Saiyan was Raditz and Nappa and that was SS3 like over 3 years ago, have no idea who was the last What If SS2 but i'm sure it was a whole lot more time ago.

I'm sure they will get a recolor or a fancy new aura at some point since they love to do that and call it a day.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:46 pm

Maybe they could go wild and give Cell Ssj4

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:16 pm

Dragotaker wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:52 amhave no idea who was the last What If SS2 but i'm sure it was a whole lot more time ago.
The last one was Bardock in GDM3, post-Time Breaker one. Not counting him, the last one was regular Bardock in JM2... Six years ago.

~ Fall of Cybertron ~

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:10 am

SDBH: BM6 Key Visual and new look at Broly SSJ4 Limitsbroken.

Starts: January 21, 2021.

https://twitter.com/DbsHype/status/1342 ... 16/photo/1

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:10 pm

It's so strange how Broly appears out of nowhere and takes priority over Fu? I don't even know what they are doing with this arc :lol:

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:44 pm

Xeogran wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:10 pm It's so strange how Broly appears out of nowhere and takes priority over Fu? I don't even know what they are doing with this arc :lol:
in the anime version Fu's ''powerup'' didn't mean squat, he was still just holding out to Vegetto Blue and then the other one appears and screws him for good, I'm thinking either Fu summons him for aid or Broly just decided to burst from whenever the hell he was because he can and serves as something for the two Vegettos to occupy while Fu ends what he started.

I expect Bardock tocome out of nowhere next year to also get Limit Break and maybe Xeno Gohan too if they remember he exist to complete the collection.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:44 pm

Considering how lazy Super animated staff was when they animated Cell in DBS filler, I wonder how he will be like in these shorts...
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:54 pm

Gohan123 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:50 am New arc : Space Time War.

Heart new costume.

New Character.

I have one question about the picture.

1. Where is Xeno crew ? Did they get separate with DBS cast and trying to catch Fu , Tora and Mira ?

2. Who is new character ? I have theory that guy/girl is saiyan from Cumber era and get sent to future because the space and time has been crumble.
haven't been on this board for so long

but I just want to say that I AM SO HYPED

Broly will finally get to meet his Granddaddy Cumber
Hearts is coming back
A New villain (Perhaps another ancient evil saiyan like Cumber?)

This story will do good in the arcade and Manga versions but the promo anime will probably butcher and not cover as much

Scientist Fu
Beyond Newbie

Post by Scientist Fu » Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:03 pm

Do you guys have any guesses on how Broly will unlock his Limit breaker form?

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:41 pm

Now that the release schedule is seemingly back to normal, and if BBM10 turns out to be the last mission, a new series will start in November. It's a good opportunity to start a new one with a character getting a form or a new character altogether. Not that they need to start a series to do that obviously, but you never know. Just saying, just my hope that they don't skip next year too. I like that after a long (and usually crappy) year, we end it with this big news from Heroes. :)

Anyway, did we get a look at the CP cards for BBM6? I don't remember seeing anything from this month's V-Jump.

~ Fall of Cybertron ~