accuracy

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

goodguy777
Banned

accuracy

Post by goodguy777 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:25 am

Which is the most accurate dragonball-manga guide today?
It's a gag manga! It never was nor was it meant to be scientifically sound or accurate.

Alucard
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Alucard » Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:31 am

http://www.kanzentai.com/guide/manga/index.html

I don't know if it's the most accurate, and it's still in progress, but it's really detailed, and with pictures! :D

Pain
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Pain » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:25 am

Alucard wrote:http://www.kanzentai.com/guide/manga/index.html

I don't know if it's the most accurate, and it's still in progress, but it's really detailed, and with pictures! :D
I think he meant something like the daizenshuu. But that site has been translating the Daizenshuu, so use that one.
Forum Occupation: Rebel/"The Spoiler"
Member #:2148
Post Rank: #33
Greatest Dragonball Successor: One Piece
Forum Role Model: SSj Kaboom

Bleach Title Of The Week: All Colour But the Black

Herms
Kanzenshuu Admin Emeritus

Post by Herms » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:47 am

OK, so I'm incredibly biased, but I think Kanzentai's Adventure History is also pretty good. It's a translation me and Hujio made of the Adventure History section from Daizenshuu 2. It summarizes every volume of the manga in some detail, and gives little blurbs on what happens in each chapter.
Kanzenshuu: Is that place still around?
Sometimes, I tweet things
We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

SSj_Rambo
I Live Here

Post by SSj_Rambo » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:38 pm

Herms wrote:OK, so I'm incredibly biased, but I think Kanzentai's Adventure History is also pretty good. It's a translation me and Hujio made of the Adventure History section from Daizenshuu 2. It summarizes every volume of the manga in some detail, and gives little blurbs on what happens in each chapter.
Ya, I just read over it, it was amazing, Herms and Hujio never cease to amaze me. It is definitely the best managa guide on the web, and you could probably find an awesome guide for anything else you need on that site too. :wink: