Dragon Ball Super Manga 103 -104
- Hulk10
- I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
- Posts: 1551
- Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
- Location: New Sadala
Dragon Ball Super Manga 103 -104
I just noticed something, or thought I noticed something. Though his shirt wasn't destroyed Broly did seem to get bulkier when he transformed into his green haired Super Saiyan form.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.
- angeldreamZ004
- Beyond Newbie
- Posts: 273
- Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2026 1:37 am
- Location: 魔界
Re: Dragon Ball Super Manga 103 -104
Aside from Toyotaro emphasizing the muscles, indeed he seems to get bulkier, if you compare his size to when he was fighting in his base form he gets more voluminous than Gohan. Seems equal to his Ikari / Golden SSJ form size in my view.
- Hulk10
- I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
- Posts: 1551
- Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
- Location: New Sadala
Re: Dragon Ball Super Manga 103 -104
Yeah so perhaps it really is just his Type C form
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.
