Dragon Ball Super Manga 103 -104

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.
User avatar
Hulk10
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
Posts: 1551
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Location: New Sadala

Dragon Ball Super Manga 103 -104

Post by Hulk10 » Fri Sep 18, 2026 6:44 pm

I just noticed something, or thought I noticed something. Though his shirt wasn't destroyed Broly did seem to get bulkier when he transformed into his green haired Super Saiyan form.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

User avatar
angeldreamZ004
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2026 1:37 am
Location: 魔界

Re: Dragon Ball Super Manga 103 -104

Post by angeldreamZ004 » Fri Sep 18, 2026 7:22 pm

Aside from Toyotaro emphasizing the muscles, indeed he seems to get bulkier, if you compare his size to when he was fighting in his base form he gets more voluminous than Gohan. Seems equal to his Ikari / Golden SSJ form size in my view.

User avatar
Hulk10
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
Posts: 1551
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Location: New Sadala

Re: Dragon Ball Super Manga 103 -104

Post by Hulk10 » Sat Sep 19, 2026 1:00 pm

Yeah so perhaps it really is just his Type C form
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

Post Reply