Dragonball Z DS Mock-Ups

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.
User avatar
Mugenmidget
Regular
Posts: 575
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:43 pm

Post by Mugenmidget » Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:49 pm

Can't wait to see the gameplay shots!

User avatar
Xyex
I Live Here
Posts: 4978
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:15 am
Location: The 7th moon of nowhere, right-side of forever
Contact:

Post by Xyex » Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:39 am

Here you are, 3 of them. (The two with Goku's icon are from the same fight, the other is from a different match, even though it's still Vegeta. Confusing, I know.)

Image

Image

Image
Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.

User avatar
Ash
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 442
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 5:23 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Ash » Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:47 am

The "run button" XD

"Goku ran away from Vegeta!"
"No EXP earned"
[i]"Rationality, that was it. No esoteric mumbo jumbo could fool that fellow. Lord, no! His two feet were planted solidly on God's good earth"[/i] - The Lamp of God, Ellery Queen

User avatar
Xyex
I Live Here
Posts: 4978
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:15 am
Location: The 7th moon of nowhere, right-side of forever
Contact:

Post by Xyex » Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:13 pm

Ooooooh, Spirit Bomb...

Image
Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.

User avatar
Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5477
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 2:01 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Post by Jerseymilk » Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:33 pm

That's cool.^^
Jerseymilk: "Can I tell you something?"
B-kun: "What?"
Jerseymilk: "I see Fangirls."

Zackarotto
I Live Here
Posts: 2381
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 10:17 am

Post by Zackarotto » Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:54 pm

No offense, but I can't see anybody falling for those... you could get a cooler looking Spirit Bomb on the GBC. :P

User avatar
Xyex
I Live Here
Posts: 4978
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:15 am
Location: The 7th moon of nowhere, right-side of forever
Contact:

Post by Xyex » Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:45 pm

Doubt it, it took a Sega to make that one. XP
Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.

User avatar
Mugenmidget
Regular
Posts: 575
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:43 pm

Post by Mugenmidget » Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:14 pm

Zackarotto wrote:No offense, but I can't see anybody falling for those... you could get a cooler looking Spirit Bomb on the GBC. :P
Hey man, there's no way you could replicate mine on a GBC.

But if you meant Xyex's, that's a pretty big sprite, and assuming that it would be animated, that's something the GBC cannot push at that resolution.

Great gameplay shots, the Supersonic Warriors sprites lend themselves well to an RPG setup.

User avatar
Xyex
I Live Here
Posts: 4978
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:15 am
Location: The 7th moon of nowhere, right-side of forever
Contact:

Post by Xyex » Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:59 pm

Decided to do yet another!

Image
Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.

User avatar
Mugenmidget
Regular
Posts: 575
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:43 pm

Post by Mugenmidget » Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:04 pm

Xyex wrote:Decided to do yet another!

Image
Yeeeeaahhh!!

Hey, by the way, can you send me some Supersonic Warrior sprite sheets, or are you ripping these on your own?

I'd like to throw in a "apologetic" 2 player co-op adventure after seeing that screenshot. It'd be an unlockable secret in the next semi-functioning build of my uh "dream" fighter.

User avatar
Xyex
I Live Here
Posts: 4978
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:15 am
Location: The 7th moon of nowhere, right-side of forever
Contact:

Post by Xyex » Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:52 pm

Yep, I could. I've got 4 of them (thanks to Jers for hosting them as my PB is full).

Super Buu
Majin Vegeta
Goku
SSJ2 Gohan

You could also try these sites:
http://tsgk.captainn.net/
http://www.deekman.cjb.net/
Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.

Izlude
Regular
Posts: 535
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2004 4:58 pm

Post by Izlude » Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:12 pm

Heh from a distance, SSW's sprites highly surpass Legends in quality ^^

User avatar
Mugenmidget
Regular
Posts: 575
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:43 pm

Post by Mugenmidget » Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:39 pm

Xyex wrote:Yep, I could. I've got 4 of them (thanks to Jers for hosting them as my PB is full).

Super Buu
Majin Vegeta
Goku
SSJ2 Gohan

You could also try these sites:
http://tsgk.captainn.net/
http://www.deekman.cjb.net/
Image

How purrffectly wonderful.

Thanks a ton!

(Oh by the way I just realized next weekend is Halloween weekend, meaning party on Saturday and old fashioned Trick or Treating and Aqua Teen on Sunday. I guess I won't be working on the game too much :lol: )

Post Reply