Is there any point in which the classic 21st Budokai-style Zanzoken is used during the Saiyan Arc? I'm looking to do a few DBox screen captures so I can make a Zanzoken GIF and my only DBox is the US DBZ DBox.
EDIT: I can also take screens from my Jump Special DVD or my 10th Anniversary Special DBox DVD if anyone can remember if the Zanzoken is used in either of those.
Zanzoken in the Saiyan Arc.
Don't know if this is the actual after-image technique or not, but Gohan is clearly leaving an after-image behind here. And don't forget about Vegeta dodging Gohan's Masenko. The latter of the two is probably more along the lines of pure movement rather than movement where you either purposely or accidentally leave behind an after-image.
This could also be what you're looking for.
-edit- Let's not link to full manga scans shall we.
This could also be what you're looking for.
-edit- Let's not link to full manga scans shall we.
-
NightShroud_BE
- Newbie
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:20 am
- Location: Belgium
- SHINOBI-03
- I Live Here
- Posts: 2668
- Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:47 am
- Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
- Contact:
The only time I remember an after image in the Saiyan arc is during Vegeta's assults on Goku after unleashing his power in episode 30.


My Dragon Ball Story (500th post)
My Anime List
My Manga List
My Anime List
My Manga List
Big Momma wrote:This is Daizex. There's gonna be complaints and groaning no matter what. ;)
Anime Insider magazine wrote:If police officers in the future dress like prostitutes, then what do prostitutes in the future wear?

