Cell Games: With the Sailor Senshi instead of the Z Senshi

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.
User avatar
Kid Buu
I Live Here
Posts: 4426
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:02 am
Location: United Kingdom

Cell Games: With the Sailor Senshi instead of the Z Senshi

Post by Kid Buu » Mon May 02, 2011 1:11 am

I didn't make this video but I found this video which is pretty good. It has the SM characters fighting Cell instead of the Z Warriors.

Sailor Moon Vs Cell
Rocketman wrote:"Shonen" basically means "stupid sentimental shit" anyway, so it's ok to be anti-shonen.

User avatar
Castor Troy
I Live Here
Posts: 2134
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:37 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Contact:

Re: Cell Games: With the Sailor Senshi instead of the Z Sens

Post by Castor Troy » Mon May 02, 2011 12:14 pm

This person is my new successor and now I can finally retire in peace.

Miirakuru romansu!

User avatar
Herms
Kanzenshuu Admin Emeritus
Posts: 10550
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:40 pm
Location: Jupiter
Contact:

Re: Cell Games: With the Sailor Senshi instead of the Z Sens

Post by Herms » Mon May 02, 2011 1:16 pm

Castor Troy wrote:This person is my new successor and now I can finally retire in peace.
Who was your old successor?
Kanzenshuu: Is that place still around?
Sometimes, I tweet things
We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

User avatar
Chuquita
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 15306
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere

Re: Cell Games: With the Sailor Senshi instead of the Z Sens

Post by Chuquita » Mon May 02, 2011 1:48 pm

That was really neat. :3
On hiatus.

User avatar
Castor Troy
I Live Here
Posts: 2134
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:37 pm
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Contact:

Re: Cell Games: With the Sailor Senshi instead of the Z Sens

Post by Castor Troy » Mon May 02, 2011 7:04 pm

Herms wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:This person is my new successor and now I can finally retire in peace.
Who was your old successor?
Ummm..... I don't know. :shock:

Post Reply