もしもブロリーが何々だったら
もしもブロリーが何々だったら
So, I'm convinced Broly, or more specifically videos centered around "What if Broly were (something or other)?" are some sort of strange Japanese meme.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... 83%BC&aq=f
I mean, one person can't be making all of these, right? Right?
Oh, and here's a whole playlist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LKcujpf ... 8843F566CE
Clearly, Broly is something hilarious to Japanese people that just doesn't come across stateside?
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... 83%BC&aq=f
I mean, one person can't be making all of these, right? Right?
Oh, and here's a whole playlist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LKcujpf ... 8843F566CE
Clearly, Broly is something hilarious to Japanese people that just doesn't come across stateside?
Last edited by Cipher on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- StarRot
- Advanced Regular
- Posts: 1076
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:19 pm
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
Re: もしもブロリーが何々
I wonder about this myself. There's hundreds of parody art of him on pixiv too.
- TonyTheTiger
- I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
- Posts: 1558
- Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 1:35 pm
- Location: New Jersey
- Contact:
- StarRot
- Advanced Regular
- Posts: 1076
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:19 pm
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
Re: もしもブロリーが何々
^ Ha!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ5xOFEcalA
Lyrics:
I realized just how much I liked it when we saw eye to eye …
“How are you feeling right now?”
I understand we can’t be together again but
If only for a bit longer…don’t avert your eyes from me …
Oh, okay.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kTF-m1O ... re=related
Huh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ5xOFEcalA
Lyrics:
I realized just how much I liked it when we saw eye to eye …
“How are you feeling right now?”
I understand we can’t be together again but
If only for a bit longer…don’t avert your eyes from me …
Oh, okay.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kTF-m1O ... re=related
Huh.
Re: もしもブロリーが何々
Soccah Broly!!!!
Well, now I know a bit more about him.
Re: もしもブロリーが何々だったら
This is my favorite one. It's actually quite funny if you can understand the dialogue: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtAIbpVW ... re=related
I keep finding more and more of them. I'm guessing Broly is the Japanese equivalent of "Over 9,000!." Could this be why he keeps showing up in games? Is it not because he's bad-ass and popular, but actually because he's a huge Japanese in-joke?
I keep finding more and more of them. I'm guessing Broly is the Japanese equivalent of "Over 9,000!." Could this be why he keeps showing up in games? Is it not because he's bad-ass and popular, but actually because he's a huge Japanese in-joke?
- The Time Traveller
- Patreon Supporter
- Posts: 3456
- Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 1:32 pm
- Location: UK
Re: もしもブロリーが何々
I hate Football and I hate Broli but I looooove this.
I posted some strange Japanese Broli videos a long while ago but they were removed from YouTube and I don't remember my Nico Video details...
Pixiv is indeed a goldmine to all kinds of Broli bullshit. I should look into saving some more.
Re: もしもブロリーが何々
StarRot wrote:^ Ha!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ5xOFEcalA
Lyrics:
I realized just how much I liked it when we saw eye to eye …
“How are you feeling right now?”
I understand we can’t be together again but
If only for a bit longer…don’t avert your eyes from me …
That is creepy and hilarious.
Trans rights, now!
Re: もしもブロリーが何々だったら
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DubMyxNAS1s
Kind of long, but hilarious if you've played Pokemon before.
Kind of long, but hilarious if you've played Pokemon before.
- Ringworm128
- Banned
- Posts: 2976
- Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:27 am
Re: もしもブロリーが何々だったら
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeEMkqSN ... re=related While we are on the subject of crazy Broli videos I thought Id post these http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeEMkqSN ... re=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9jMotob ... re=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kTF-m1O ... re=related Also theres this not Broli but still crazy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdQ_e5am ... re=related Original if you wanna see. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB5IIsX0wS4
- BlazingFiddlesticks
- I Live Here
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:48 pm
Re: もしもブロリーが何々だったら
Which would explain everythingCipher wrote:This is my favorite one. It's actually quite funny if you can understand the dialogue: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtAIbpVW ... re=related
I keep finding more and more of them. I'm guessing Broly is the Japanese equivalent of "Over 9,000!." Could this be why he keeps showing up in games? Is it not because he's bad-ass and popular, but actually because he's a huge Japanese in-joke?
Also, Broly McDonald, why does this make so much sense?
So Broly's Gengar now? Woot!Zephyr wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DubMyxNAS1s
Kind of long, but hilarious if you've played Pokemon before.
JulieYBM wrote:Just like Dragon Ball since Chapter #4.Pannaliciour wrote:Reading all the comments and interviews, my conclusion is: nobody knows what the hell is going on.
son veku wrote:CanadaMetalwario64 wrote:Where is that located?BlazingFiddlesticks wrote:Kingdom Piccolo
-
KiddoCabbusses
- Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
- Posts: 341
- Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:18 am
Re: もしもブロリーが何々だったら
This is probably a dumb question, but why random Spanish subs in that segment where Vegeta is counting?Zephyr wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DubMyxNAS1s
Kind of long, but hilarious if you've played Pokemon before.
Although I'm guessing it's simply an issue of "find the first thing available" in this instance.
- Maphisto86
- Patreon Supporter
- Posts: 1007
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:27 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada.
Re: もしもブロリーが何々だったら
That one edit with Super Roshi firing the Kamehameha at Broli only to wipe out a certain prince cracked me up. It actually reminded me that you can beat the crap out of Broli just like this in Sparking! MeteorZephyr wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DubMyxNAS1s
Kind of long, but hilarious if you've played Pokemon before.
- djkalteraphine
- Regular
- Posts: 746
- Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:42 pm
- Location: Modesto, CA
- Contact:
Re: もしもブロリーが何々だったら
This is awesome.Zephyr wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DubMyxNAS1s
Kind of long, but hilarious if you've played Pokemon before.
- Budogenkai
- OMG CRAZY REGEN
- Posts: 771
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:21 am
- Location: Ohio
Re: もしもブロリーが何々だったら
Broly has a sick slide-tackle.
Also, Japan u crazy!
There was this one animation of dragonball z characters but the animation was so weird, like it had a rapping Vegeta or whatever, anyone know what I'm talking about?
Also, Japan u crazy!
There was this one animation of dragonball z characters but the animation was so weird, like it had a rapping Vegeta or whatever, anyone know what I'm talking about?
PSN: Genkaidomo
360: Bhuda64
http://www.youtube.com/BurritoNchips
anyone know where I can get a good cheap mic?
360: Bhuda64
http://www.youtube.com/BurritoNchips
anyone know where I can get a good cheap mic?








