http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Ao0Dpp ... ture=inbox
enough said.
Kai: Super Dragon Soul Transformation!
- SRB2Unleashed
- Regular
- Posts: 717
- Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:06 am
Kai: Super Dragon Soul Transformation!
GT isn't bad, just sucks ass in comparison to the other 2 animes.
Subscribe to me on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ImmaKrillinYT
Subscribe to me on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ImmaKrillinYT
Re: Kai: Super Dragon Soul Transformation!
The part of the song that plays at 1:01 should be synched to the scream, imo.
I've done a version of this a while back but never posted it -- I might do it later today, I suppose.
I've done a version of this a while back but never posted it -- I might do it later today, I suppose.
Blue wrote:I love how Season 2 is so off color even the box managed to be so.
- Animefreak1325
- Not-So-Newbie
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 10:58 pm
- Location: Reno, NV
- GotenDaisuki
- Regular
- Posts: 672
- Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:06 pm
- Location: Cali, Colombia
Re: Kai: Super Dragon Soul Transformation!
Sorry to be a mod to some extent, but would two months be considered necro-posting?
If so, I think Animefreak1325 should look over the Daizenshuu EX rules, especially Rule #3.
If so, I think Animefreak1325 should look over the Daizenshuu EX rules, especially Rule #3.
So mondo lame.
- Animefreak1325
- Not-So-Newbie
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 10:58 pm
- Location: Reno, NV
Re: Kai: Super Dragon Soul Transformation!
Sorry, I didn't really wanna open a new thread for just one video, though. I thought it would seem a bit pointless.GotenDaisuki wrote:Sorry to be a mod to some extent, but would two months be considered necro-posting?
If so, I think Animefreak1325 should look over the Daizenshuu EX rules, especially Rule #3.
Re: Kai: Super Dragon Soul Transformation!
Commenting on Animefreak's video:
Sorry to have to say this, but the song placement is really terrible. You have the big majority of the scene with nothing but silence, which leads to the insert not getting very far. You should have started the song way earlier, and timed the scream to the drum beat that signals when all instruments start playing (at about 0:29 in the full-size Super Dragon Soul).
Sorry to have to say this, but the song placement is really terrible. You have the big majority of the scene with nothing but silence, which leads to the insert not getting very far. You should have started the song way earlier, and timed the scream to the drum beat that signals when all instruments start playing (at about 0:29 in the full-size Super Dragon Soul).
Blue wrote:I love how Season 2 is so off color even the box managed to be so.

