I think it would be odd but cool to see Goku, Vegeta, Gohan or one of the humans use it. We've mostly only seen it from characters that are obviously alien or huge characters.Bussani wrote:Is Kikoho really a "beam"? But I guess I'm being needlessly picky if I ask that...
I like when the beams come out of people's mouths. There's just something really funny about that.
What's your favourite beam attack?
Re: What's your favourite beam attack?
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!
Re: What's your favourite beam attack?
Yes...yes you areBussani wrote:But I guess I'm being needlessly picky if I ask that...
@Saiga, Gotenks uses it if that counts for anything
Voltaire: "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."
Other username on forums;
'Cocoman'
Other username on forums;
'Cocoman'
Re: What's your favourite beam attack?
Final Flash is surely my favorite beam attack of awwwwwwllll time.
CatouttaHell wrote:I guess he's just impossibly powerful and he now gets thrills from letting things go as much to hell as possible before busting out his ultimate power and ending the villain or some shit.
Re: What's your favourite beam attack?
Oh I remember! That IS funny.FNF wrote:
@Saiga, Gotenks uses it if that counts for anything
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!
- Ringworm128
- Banned
- Posts: 2976
- Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:27 am
Re: What's your favourite beam attack?
Galick Gun, Makankosappo and that ring beam Tullece uses if that counts.
Last edited by Ringworm128 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: What's your favourite beam attack?
The Galick Gun is pretty sweet.


Re: What's your favourite beam attack?
Yeap, it is indeed sweet. Top five (as of now):
Final Impact, Galick Gun, Final Flash, Makankosappo, Yellow!Kamehameha.
Final Impact, Galick Gun, Final Flash, Makankosappo, Yellow!Kamehameha.
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!
Re: What's your favourite beam attack?
I would say the Kikoho but it looks like that has been said already.
- CobraCookiez
- Newbie
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:09 pm
- Location: NY
- Contact:
Re: What's your favourite beam attack?
Future Trunks' Burning Attack is sick, what with all the nonsensical rapid arm movements. It's so flashy! I'm also gonna go ahead and Nth Vegeta's Final Flash. And Gallick Gun because it's purple.
- vegetaslegacy15
- Beyond Newbie
- Posts: 187
- Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:32 pm
- Location: Brockton, MA, USA
Re: What's your favourite beam attack?
My favorite of all time is probably the big bang kamehameha. I do not know why I just always thought it was badass especially in the Budokai Tenkaichi 3 
Horgus wrote:NSSJ2O... Nitrogen Sulfur Shounen Jump Dioxide?
-zachdigireign wrote:I vote to call it "Super Cyan."
- SylentEcho
- OMG CRAZY REGEN
- Posts: 842
- Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:36 pm
- Contact:
Re: What's your favourite beam attack?
Galick Gun has to be my favourite.
Big Bang Attack looks cool only in video games. Too bad we never see a good one in the show.
Big Bang Attack looks cool only in video games. Too bad we never see a good one in the show.
Re: What's your favourite beam attack?
Makankosappo!
Visit DragonBallFigures for all your Dragon Ball figure info and needs!
MY HOLY GRAIL (110% Serious. Please sell me one)Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:"In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche after all but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation. But ultimately I have to ask myself "What is the true meaning of being perfect?" and the answer I came up with was nothing. Not one thing. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection! If something is truly perfect, that's IT! The bottom line becomes there is no room for imagination! No space for intelligence or ability or improvement! Do you understand? To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end, a condition of hopelessness. Always strive to be better than anything that came before you but not perfect! Scientist's agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection! That's the kind of creatures we are! We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp, in trying to reach for something that in the end, we have to admit may in fact be unreachable!"
- Attitudefan
- I Live Here
- Posts: 2963
- Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:51 pm
- Location: Canada
Re: What's your favourite beam attack?
Vegeta's one-handed beam that he used to kill Dodoria.

My favourite art style (and animation) outside Toriyama who worked on Dragon Ball: Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru, Masaki Satō, Minoru Maeda, Takeo Ide, Hisashi Eguchi, Katsumi Aoshima, Tomekichi Takeuchi, Masahiro Shimanuki, Kazuya Hisada
Re: What's your favourite beam attack?
Agreed, it's my favorite.Rocketman wrote:The Galick Gun is pretty sweet.
- MasterVampire
- Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
- Posts: 335
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:25 am
Re: What's your favourite beam attack?
Death Beam.

- Attitudefan
- I Live Here
- Posts: 2963
- Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:51 pm
- Location: Canada
Re: What's your favourite beam attack?
Funny that Vegeta's in all the pictures
My favourite art style (and animation) outside Toriyama who worked on Dragon Ball: Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru, Masaki Satō, Minoru Maeda, Takeo Ide, Hisashi Eguchi, Katsumi Aoshima, Tomekichi Takeuchi, Masahiro Shimanuki, Kazuya Hisada
Re: What's your favourite beam attack?
I too will also have to say the Makankosappo, or as I like to call it the Special Beam Cannon. Not really sure why, I guess its because it looks cool!
- Thanos
- I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
- Posts: 1671
- Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:33 am
- Location: South Korea
Re: What's your favourite beam attack?
Probably Gekiretsu Kodan. But let's be honest... who doesn't have special place in their heart for Kame Hame-Ha?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG2v01dx-1o
I absolutely adore that commercial.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG2v01dx-1o
I absolutely adore that commercial.
I was Thanos before the MCU existed!












