Idiots on Parade!

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:37 pm

Chaos Saiyajin wrote:
Er, no saviour of Earth for Krillin. Krillin was killed EASILY by Tambourine, who was exceptionally weaker than old Piccolo Daimao. Ergo, Piccolo Daimao would rule the Earth until Radditz's arrival. Radditz would end up being the savior of Earth since he'd kill Piccolo Daimao (or Kami) who'd have eliminated the Red Ribbon Army years ago, and then go back to Nappa and Vegeta since Goku wouldn't be there to recruit. They'd conquer planet whatever longer than they intended to, and go on with their lives as slaves of Freeza.
Poor Krillin... :( Maybe Tenshinhan then? :P I still don't know how Krillin saved the world in Supersonic Warriors...
Tenshinhan was going to lose against Drum, who was weaker than Piccolo Daimao young. Goku saved him, remember? I suppose a kikoho or two would have killed Drum, but it would take Tenshinhan out with him, and still leave Piccolo standing. :P
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

Chaos Saiyajin
Advanced Regular

Post by Chaos Saiyajin » Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:52 pm

Tenshinhan was going to lose against Drum, who was weaker than Piccolo Daimao young. Goku saved him, remember? I suppose a kikoho or two would have killed Drum, but it would take Tenshinhan out with him, and still leave Piccolo standing. :P
Yeah, you're right! :) Though, Tenshinhan could've waited and mastered the Mafuba before fighting Daimao. First, he could've went and trained with Karin, got himself some senzu, then left to fight Daimao. After killing Drum, he could heal with the senzu and unleash the Mafuba upon Daimao. If it was successful, Yamcha and Bulma would gather the DBs and bring everyone back to life.

There are a few problems though. Without Ma Junior; Tien, Yamcha, and Krillin would be slaughtered by Radditz. Radditz would then procede to clear Earth and make it for sale. ^_^ Either way you go about it, if Goku had been killed in the fall, the Earth would be screwed. :P
I really, really need to get back into the habit of posting.

Mattias
Beyond Newbie

Post by Mattias » Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:18 pm

So...what? Is the purpose of this topic to make fun of something else that was posted on another site?

What's wrong with fans speculating certain scenarios?
[i]"Well, Diane, I'm sure you and your brother are devistated for the two-headed monster that could have been,"[/i] ~ Tom Tucker.

El_Diablo
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by El_Diablo » Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:35 pm

Because they're stupid and poorly worded?
Where's the beef?

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:18 pm

It's nothing to do with the speculation itself. Like El_Diablo said, they're badly worded first of all. Next they aren't even accurate scenarios that people have brought up. They sound like a bunch of drunk rednecks trying to outbrag one another with their greatest hunting stories.

Seriously, if you're going to speculate and develop theories about a show, at least illustrate that you actually have knowledge of the series and stick to it's universe. It pretty much reminds me of "god-modding" in RPGs. That's basically when you make your character invincible or you control what happens to other people's characters in a thread. Big no-no. You're basically throwing out any realistic(within the RPG's universe), scenarios and outcomes that people can come up with. If you just throw around this or that in DB without sticking to it's universal laws and such, how is that even a challenge to you, as much fun, and even resembling DB anymore for that matter?

These are exactly the kinds of fans that fuel the belief that all DB fans are violence loving idiots with an I.Q. of 0.001. Now I understand if it's some eight year-olds doing it. What else do they know beyond, "Well I'm gonna make Piccolo fuse with ALL the Nameks, then he'll beat everybody!" That's logical to a kid, but when I see older fans, teenagers and older, it's just immature and silly. They're capable of doing a lot better than that.
Jerseymilk: "Can I tell you something?"
B-kun: "What?"
Jerseymilk: "I see Fangirls."

Chaos Saiyajin
Advanced Regular

Post by Chaos Saiyajin » Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:37 pm

What's wrong with fans speculating certain scenarios?
Because they're stupid and poorly worded?
Couldn't have said it better myself. It looks to me like an eight year-old made these up, that's why I'm making fun of them, because they're stupid and poorly worded. People making fun of morons who believe in AF, so why not make fun of morons who think that Goku could become an SSJ before the Freeza saga? :P I'm not trying to be mean, just to have a little fun at the expense of another person. :lol:

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:59 pm

Gamefaqs is also a good site for viewing what grade-A retards have to say about Dragon Ball. An example being:

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmes ... c=24785827

I've also seen really jacked up fics there (Piccolo marrying a female Super Saiyan and them having "Namiyan" babies, was one I remember), as well as one post in (I think) the Budokai Tenkaichi topic about someone thinking Captain Planet was a DBZ character.
Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!

*PINHEAD*
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by *PINHEAD* » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:07 am

Just browse the Dragon Ball Z forums at IGN and you'll learn to appreciate this place.
I was voted "most unique" and "most likely to become the next existential thinker" in high school.

Alchemist Ed
Beyond Newbie

Post by Alchemist Ed » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:20 am

Yay! EX set those idiots straight! Thank goodness I don't go to GameFAQs for discussions... One guy asks if Bardock is Goku's father, misspells his name, and people make penis jokes....

Chaos Saiyajin
Advanced Regular

Post by Chaos Saiyajin » Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:09 am

Is Bardick really Goku's father?
:lol: LMAO! XD!!! What a complete moron! :) That made my day. :P

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:28 pm

Alright guys, I'm all for speculations and what if scenarios, but this thread is turning into some hardocre elitism here...
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.

Chaos Saiyajin
Advanced Regular

Post by Chaos Saiyajin » Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:31 pm

Alright guys, I'm all for speculations and what if scenarios, but this thread is turning into some hardocre elitism here...
Let's stop then and get back on the topic of weird what-if? scenarios. I've got one for you: What if Piccolo didn't exist? :)

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:42 pm

Chaos Saiyajin wrote:
Let's stop then and get back on the topic of weird what-if? scenarios. I've got one for you: What if Piccolo didn't exist? :)
Freeza kills everybody:

Goku'd be the strongest person as of the 23rd budoukai, beating Tenshinhan in the finals, but not by with the ease he had in the manga/series when they fought in the semis. Without the threat of Piccolo, his only reason to train afterwards would be to face his buddies in the 24th budoukai, which would happen in the 5-year gap since the ring wouldn't get destroyed. This time he'd win with ease and train even less afterwards as a result of Chichi's bickering and a lack of strong opponents.

Radditz arrives to fight a Goku who never followed Kami's training and couldn't team up with Piccolo. Radditz wins with ease, and returns to Vegeta+Nappa with Gohan. Worried that half-Saiyans could pose a threat, Freeza sends a squad to conquer Earth. If Vegeta tries to stop that squadron, it would be viewed as betrayal and Freeza kills Vegeta, Nappa, Radditz and Gohan too.

Chaos Saiyajin
Advanced Regular

Post by Chaos Saiyajin » Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:02 pm

Freeza kills everybody:

Goku'd be the strongest person as of the 23rd budoukai, beating Tenshinhan in the finals, but not by with the ease he had in the manga/series when they fought in the semis. Without the threat of Piccolo, his only reason to train afterwards would be to face his buddies in the 24th budoukai, which would happen in the 5-year gap since the ring wouldn't get destroyed. This time he'd win with ease and train even less afterwards as a result of Chichi's bickering and a lack of strong opponents.

Radditz arrives to fight a Goku who never followed Kami's training and couldn't team up with Piccolo. Radditz wins with ease, and returns to Vegeta+Nappa with Gohan. Worried that half-Saiyans could pose a threat, Freeza sends a squad to conquer Earth. If Vegeta tries to stop that squadron, it would be viewed as betrayal and Freeza kills Vegeta, Nappa, Radditz and Gohan too.
Do you mind if I continue this, Dayspring? Freeza then hears of Nameksei's dragonballs and leaves Earth to find them. Upon Nameksei, Dodoria and Zarbon gather the Dragonballs for Freeza and take a young Namekseijin named Dende hostage. Freeza tells Dende that he'll blow up Nameksei unless he calls Porunga for him.

Freeza gains immortality and procedes to blow up Nameksei anyway. Over the years, Freeza kills many; including Cooler, Broli, Paragus, and many others. Finally, a challenge comes to Freeza, the Tsufurujin, Bebi. Freeza is able to defeat Bebi, but Bebi is able to take control of Freeza and rules over the North Galaxy for eternity... :P How's that for a continuation? :)

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:27 pm

Chaos Saiyajin wrote:
Freeza kills everybody:

Do you mind if I continue this, Dayspring? Freeza then hears of Nameksei's dragonballs and leaves Earth to find them. Upon Nameksei, Dodoria and Zarbon gather the Dragonballs for Freeza and take a young Namekseijin named Dende hostage. Freeza tells Dende that he'll blow up Nameksei unless he calls Porunga for him.

Freeza gains immortality and procedes to blow up Nameksei anyway. Over the years, Freeza kills many; including Cooler, Broli, Paragus, and many others. Finally, a challenge comes to Freeza, the Tsufurujin, Bebi. Freeza is able to defeat Bebi, but Bebi is able to take control of Freeza and rules over the North Galaxy for eternity... :P How's that for a continuation? :)
Wouldn't work: how would Freeza find out about the DBs? :P

Chaos Saiyajin
Advanced Regular

Post by Chaos Saiyajin » Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:33 pm

:oops: *sweatdrop* Good point. I'm such a retard.

EDIT: I thought of another what-if? scenario. What if Vegeta had became an SSJ on Nameksei, not Goku?

Mattias
Beyond Newbie

Post by Mattias » Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:23 pm

Dayspring wrote:Alright guys, I'm all for speculations and what if scenarios, but this thread is turning into some hardocre elitism here...
That just sounds to be the initial purpose of this thread. I think it's just as immature to start badmouthing what other people have on other sites. I don't come to this forum to see people making fun of other people with poor grammar.
[i]"Well, Diane, I'm sure you and your brother are devistated for the two-headed monster that could have been,"[/i] ~ Tom Tucker.

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:58 pm

Chaos Saiyajin wrote:
:oops: *sweatdrop* Good point. I'm such a retard.

EDIT: I thought of another what-if? scenario. What if Vegeta had became an SSJ on Nameksei, not Goku?
He should have been able to easily beat Freeza (assuming he was stronger than Goku, as I recall) and then turn his attention to getting his wishes granted. He'd destroy everybody afterward and then go about taking Freeza's place as ruler of the galaxy.

-edit-

There would be no Goku to release the androids upon - so Gero would have to find another hobby. And Buu would never be revived - not enough power on Earth.
Last edited by desirecampbell on Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chaos Saiyajin
Advanced Regular

Post by Chaos Saiyajin » Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:59 pm

That just sounds to be the initial purpose of this thread. I think it's just as immature to start badmouthing what other people have on other sites. I don't come to this forum to see people making fun of other people with poor grammar.
This topic wasn't supposed to make anyone mad, just have a little fun and laugh. Sure, we're badmouthing others, but we're just kidding around and having fun. Don't you think people badmouth Daizex? I'm sure they do, but I only created this topic to laugh at the implausible what-if? stories that have been made over the years, I'm not calling the people who write them idiots, just their stupid ideas. I mean we laugh at people who believe in AF, so why can't we laugh at people who write retarded, non-sensical what-if? scenarios?

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:03 pm

Chaos Saiyajin wrote:
This topic wasn't supposed to make anyone mad, just have a little fun and laugh. Sure, we're badmouthing others, but we're just kidding around and having fun. Don't you think people badmouth Daizex? I'm sure they do, but I only created this topic to laugh at the implausible what-if? stories that have been made over the years, I'm not calling the people who write them idiots, just their stupid ideas. I mean we laugh at people who believe in AF, so why can't we laugh at people who write retarded, non-sensical what-if? scenarios?
Right. We're not saying they should be rounded up and shot - we're just saying the things they wrote are terrible. C'mon, we're not kicking quadripalegics - we're making fun of fanboys.