Why don't these forums expand?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

desirecampbell

Re: Why don't these forums expand?

Post by desirecampbell » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:00 am

DBZGTKOSDH wrote:What I would like to have is a special section where we could talk about anything Toriyama-related, like Dr. Slump. That would be very nice.
I'm still hoping Daimao gets toriyama.org up and running again someday.

Xyex
I Live Here

Post by Xyex » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:07 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:I tend to check out the chat room around noon time and it seems like most people on it are never on.
Noon is, in my experience, a bad time to try and chat. Everyone's either at school, work, or in bed. Later in the afternoon, going into evening and well into the late night/early morning hours, tends to be most active. Or it was, last time I was there.
Hellspawn28 wrote:It's too bad the Daziex random forum died out.
Yeah, well, topics like this always come up, people wanting some off-topic board, some place to discuss other things, but then they don't really stick with it.

Course, it doesn't help that most of the old Randomness Regs (Zackarotto, Spiritbomb, Jerseymilk, B-kun, Dayspring, etc) have since stopped coming around even to here.
Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:47 pm

The only thing I've ever found myself wanting for in terms of off-topic discussion here would be the allowance of a picture thread. Because I like to see what the community is like/give people (myself included) the opportunity to reaffirm themselves as normal-looking, sociable people outside of Dragon Ball forums.

Not a make-or-break deal, but just that would be nice.

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:35 am

Cipher wrote:The only thing I've ever found myself wanting for in terms of off-topic discussion here would be the allowance of a picture thread. Because I like to see what the community is like/give people (myself included) the opportunity to reaffirm themselves as normal-looking, sociable people outside of Dragon Ball forums.

Not a make-or-break deal, but just that would be nice.
I thought there has been one or two picture threads before, though.
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:34 am

Piccolo Daimao wrote:I thought there has been one or two picture threads before, though.
I found three with a 60-second search.

Member photo threads always devolve into jokes. It's just not a good idea.

Nex Carnifex
Banned

Post by Nex Carnifex » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:50 pm

No a general discussion section would take a lot of the focus of the strict Dragon Ball focus of this site so no. If you don't want to talk about Dragon Ball then go to a different forum.