Episode #0020 (02 April 2006)

We cover anything and everything Dragon Ball in hopes of enlightening... and a little bit of entertaining. Hosted every week by the Kanzenshuu staff and regular special guests from the professional and fandom communities. Your first, best, last, and only Dragon Ball podcast!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

laserkid
Advanced Regular

Post by laserkid » Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:35 pm

Domon wrote:
See and thats exactly the problem, what the hell kind of parent DOESNT worry about their kid? Gohan should know bnetter too, HOW MANY TIMES at this point had they been proven wrong when they thought they were the stronbgest? Its called neglect.
I think there's something that's being overlooked here. After the ship is launched, the story focuses almost exclustivly on the GT trio, and little time is given to the Earthbound cast. Now, my memories could be faulty on this, but the next time we see Gohan is several months later, meaning whatever immediate reactions he had(panic or otherwise) took place offscreen and may have cooled down since then.

Also, who says he doesn't worry about his kid? Different people expresse different levels of concern, and as stated, we don't know how concerned he acted just after the events of episode 2.
We in fact DO see Gohan before that during the Bebe takes over everyones mind subarc. While fight Bebe Goten, which is weird and crazy he doesnt even once wonder about Pans safety. Indeed it could have been opffscreen but they'res no indication of such, and even GOTEN gets a reaction to the space launch.
-Laserkid

sintalius

Post by sintalius » Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:49 am

I think my post got deleted last time...but can someone please tell me where these pictures of the Daizenshuu EX staff are?

And yes, I am probably being stupid but cut me some slack :P

Kirbopher
Regular

Post by Kirbopher » Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:02 pm

I believe it's in the thread for the last episode, not this one.

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:27 pm

All you need to know...
desirecampbell wrote: edit! Desire and Julian - separated at birth!

Steven Perry
Advanced Regular

Post by Steven Perry » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:26 pm

When speaking about Piccolo's pink arm patches... It occurred to me: Do you think that he has them on his you know what?

To explicit? Don't answer. :lol:

I was also wondering why Kami's lookout hasn't been detected on something like a radar by people from down below.
XBL: CallyMan90 | YouTube | DeviantART

~ LAST SURVIVING MEMBER OF ROOM 29 ~

Slickmasterfunk
Regular

Post by Slickmasterfunk » Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:07 pm

Steven Perry wrote:When speaking about Piccolo's pink arm patches... It occurred to me: Do you think that he has them on his you know what?

To explicit? Don't answer. :lol:

I was also wondering why Kami's lookout hasn't been detected on something like a radar by people from down below.
Nameks reproduce asexually so maybe he doesn't even have a you know what. :?

The Lookout is just way to high and out of range to be picked up by any kind of Earthling technology, I guess.

laserkid
Advanced Regular

Post by laserkid » Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:23 pm

Hey if regular humans can deflect bullets (Yamcha, Tien, Krillin, Master Roshi), use ESP (Chaotzu), fly...well okay you get the idea. I think the God of Earth can avoid mortal detection when most people arte still amazed when they see a Kamehameha (even though it'd been used in the 21st through the 23rd Tenka'ichi Budokai and by Master Roshi even before that).
-Laserkid

DBZ MAN
Regular

Post by DBZ MAN » Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:56 am

Slickmasterfunk wrote: The Lookout is just way to high and out of range to be picked up by any kind of Earthling technology, I guess.
What about satellites and stuff? I'm guessing that Kami or the Gaurdians would just pour some mystical chi over the palace so machienary can't pick it up.
http://dbz-man.deviantart.com/

Varo

Post by Varo » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:27 pm

Thank god somebody said it: Goku is a horrible parent! *breaths deeply*