At the time Gohan said that, the only Cell he had seen/sensed was Cell's 2nd form. Any statements made in the ROSAT would have to be referring to that form, as they weren't aware that Cell had become perfect until they emerged from the room.FutureGohanSSJ2 wrote:The hell do you mean, "according to Toriyama"? Gohan states Goku could beat Cell as a USSJ. Goku decudes not to use it. Outside, Goku powers up as a regular SSJ1 for Karin and says he'd lose to Cell. There. You're wrong. Get over it.sintzu wrote:It is ? Not according to Toriyama.FutureGohanSSJ2 wrote: Your stuff about Goku being stronger than his USSJ form as a mere SSJ1 which is false.
your out-of-context Vegeta quote at the end of DB, etc.
What was out of context about what I said about Vegeta's quote ?
etc. ? If there's anything else I'd like to know what.
Official On-Going DBZ 2015 Movie Thread: "Resurrection 'F'"
- Kamiccolo9
- Namekian Warrior
- Posts: 10375
- Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:32 pm
- Location: Regensburg, Germany
Re: Official On-Going DBZ 2015 Movie Thread: "Fukkatsu no F"
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
-
FutureGohanSSJ2
- Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
- Posts: 351
- Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:32 pm
Re: Official On-Going DBZ 2015 Movie Thread: "Fukkatsu no F"
Sorry. Not allowed to comment anymore. Because apparently debating is against the guidelines, despite them not but okay lol.
- VegettoEX
- Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator
- Posts: 17865
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:10 pm
- Location: New Jersey
- Contact:
Re: Official On-Going DBZ 2015 Movie Thread: "Fukkatsu no F"
Debating is fine. Being absolutely fucking insufferable is not.
If you're an awesome person, you don't have to worry about anything. Keep things ON TOPIC, civil, helpful, informative, and something you wouldn't mind coming across and reading on your own were it to be posted elsewhere.
If you're an awesome person, you don't have to worry about anything. Keep things ON TOPIC, civil, helpful, informative, and something you wouldn't mind coming across and reading on your own were it to be posted elsewhere.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: April 2026 |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: April 2026 |] ::
-
FutureGohanSSJ2
- Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
- Posts: 351
- Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:32 pm
Re: Official On-Going DBZ 2015 Movie Thread: "Fukkatsu no F"
How was it being "insufferable", if I may ask? Especially considering there was no name-calling or anything of the like. Except the person who called me an "idiot" a few pages back. All I got was exhausted of people saying things with no concrete evidence. Any evidence that was given was misconstrued. So I got mad at that, but never flat-out called someone dumb or an idiot like I was called a few pages back.VegettoEX wrote:Debating is fine. Being absolutely fucking insufferable is not.
If you're an awesome person, you don't have to worry about anything. Keep things ON TOPIC, civil, helpful, informative, and something you wouldn't mind coming across and reading on your own were it to be posted elsewhere.
- VegettoEX
- Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator
- Posts: 17865
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:10 pm
- Location: New Jersey
- Contact:
Re: Official On-Going DBZ 2015 Movie Thread: "Fukkatsu no F"
If you don't have an account warning, stop worrying about things.
Continue the discussion on as normal per the terms outlined above. That's all there is to it.
Continue the discussion on as normal per the terms outlined above. That's all there is to it.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: April 2026 |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: April 2026 |] ::
- TheAldella
- OMG CRAZY REGEN
- Posts: 924
- Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:03 pm
Re: Official On-Going DBZ 2015 Movie Thread: "Fukkatsu no F"
I'm just really scared about this movie flopping rather than it being good. It would likely discourage the team from continuing and we don't want that. The last thing we need is another unresolved plot line. Big deal if it's not as good as Battle of Gods. How many times have franchises hit a speed bump along the way? It would pain my heart to see something as big as the comeback of Dragon Ball fail.
Favorite anime -
Mob Psycho 100
Yu Yu Hakusho
Favorite movies -
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Zack Snyder's Justice League
Mob Psycho 100
Yu Yu Hakusho
Favorite movies -
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Zack Snyder's Justice League
HybridSaiyan wrote:Super better nail the fusion right. I don't want to see some gay twirling shit like the Zamasu fusion when they should just smack dicks together and merge.
Re: Official On-Going DBZ 2015 Movie Thread: "Fukkatsu no F"
Not even sure how to tell what one even looks like. I either have never gotten one, or just haven't looked in the right place.VegettoEX wrote:If you don't have an account warning, stop worrying about things.
Continue the discussion on as normal per the terms outlined above. That's all there is to it.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!
Spoiler:
- VegettoEX
- Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator
- Posts: 17865
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:10 pm
- Location: New Jersey
- Contact:
Re: Official On-Going DBZ 2015 Movie Thread: "Fukkatsu no F"
You know if you have one.
This part of the discussion is over.
This part of the discussion is over.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: April 2026 |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: April 2026 |] ::
- Black Hawk
- Regular
- Posts: 533
- Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:09 pm
- Location: Beacon Academy
Re: Official On-Going DBZ 2015 Movie Thread: "Fukkatsu no F"
I'm probably about to tread dangerous ground, but...surely I'm not the only one who hopes to see some Yamcha in 「F」, right? Given that Toriyama-sensei was the one who decided that Yamcha should become a baseball player after the 23rd Tenka'ichi Budōkai, I really want to know what he's been up to since the defeat of Bū. Toriyama-sensei mentioned that Yamcha also worked at a host club, worked as a freelance bodyguard with Pūaru, and even helped on Tenshinhan's farm, so I'd want to see some of that come up at some point in the movie, even if it's just a brief mention. Maybe he's even finally overcome his fear of women and found somebody...? (Given Toriyama-sensei's comments, I'm not gonna hold my breath on that one...)
"Reign supreme? In your dreams; you'll never make me bow.
Kick my ass? I'm world-class and Super Saiyan now."
I BURN - Jeff Williams feat. Casey Lee Williams, RWBY Volume 1 Soundtrack
Kick my ass? I'm world-class and Super Saiyan now."
I BURN - Jeff Williams feat. Casey Lee Williams, RWBY Volume 1 Soundtrack
Re: Official On-Going DBZ 2015 Movie Thread: "Fukkatsu no F"
Since the trend seems to be bringing the cast circa the Freeza arc together, I would be surprised if Yamcha doesn't show up.
On hiatus.
- EXBadguy
- I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
- Posts: 1650
- Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:24 pm
- Location: NJ, 'MERICA
Re: Official On-Going DBZ 2015 Movie Thread: "Fukkatsu no F"
Could that mean he is or at least was....?Black Hawk wrote:Yamcha finally can overcome his fear of women and found somebody...?
Last edited by EXBadguy on Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Akira Toriyama wrote:If anyone. ANYONE AT TOEI! Makes a movie about old and weak major villains returning, or making recolored versions of Super Saiyan, I'ma come to yo company and evict you from doing Dragon Ball ever again! Only I do those things, because people love me, and they despise you....derp!
Marco Polo wrote:Goku Black is a fan of DBZ who hates Super and has taken the form of a younger Goku (thinner shape, softer hair) to avenge the original series by destroying the new.
- TheGmGoken
- Namekian Warrior
- Posts: 10592
- Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:19 pm
- Location: Capsule Corps
Re: Official On-Going DBZ 2015 Movie Thread: "Fukkatsu no F"
Think we'll see Dende and King Kai?Chuquita wrote:Since the trend seems to be bringing the cast circa the Freeza arc together, I would be surprised if Yamcha doesn't show up.
- TheDevilsCorpse
- Moderator
- Posts: 11378
- Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:34 am
- Contact:
Re: Official On-Going DBZ 2015 Movie Thread: "Fukkatsu no F"
I wouldn't mind Yamcha coming back to join Tenshinhan. Preferably with his long hair from the Saiyan/Freeza Arc, to mirror Kuririn shaving his head.
- Black Hawk
- Regular
- Posts: 533
- Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:09 pm
- Location: Beacon Academy
Re: Official On-Going DBZ 2015 Movie Thread: "Fukkatsu no F"
Given that Kaiō-sama was the one who first told Gokū about Freeza, I expect he'll probably appear, even if just to give a reaction to Freeza's return.TheGmGoken wrote:Think we'll see Dende and King Kai?
According to Toriyama-sensei, Yamcha will never overcome his fear and will likely die alone, which I hope, of all the things he's said, he'll forget. I really want to see Yamcha settle down with someone the way Gokū and Vegeta did.EXBadguy wrote:Could that mean he is or at least was....?
"Reign supreme? In your dreams; you'll never make me bow.
Kick my ass? I'm world-class and Super Saiyan now."
I BURN - Jeff Williams feat. Casey Lee Williams, RWBY Volume 1 Soundtrack
Kick my ass? I'm world-class and Super Saiyan now."
I BURN - Jeff Williams feat. Casey Lee Williams, RWBY Volume 1 Soundtrack
Re: Official On-Going DBZ 2015 Movie Thread: "Fukkatsu no F"
Not sure on Dende, yes for Kaio (as he acts as exposition usually, and voices the narrator).TheGmGoken wrote:Think we'll see Dende and King Kai?Chuquita wrote:Since the trend seems to be bringing the cast circa the Freeza arc together, I would be surprised if Yamcha doesn't show up.
On hiatus.
Re: Official On-Going DBZ 2015 Movie Thread: "Fukkatsu no F"
What about him accepting Bulma as his girlfriend at the end of the first saga in the series?
Last edited by Retan on Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- EXBadguy
- I'm, pretty, cozy, here...
- Posts: 1650
- Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:24 pm
- Location: NJ, 'MERICA
Re: Official On-Going DBZ 2015 Movie Thread: "Fukkatsu no F"
Oh, I was gonna say if Yamcha was only afraid of women, he would've "turned the other cheek" if you know what I mean. Honestly, I'd be shocked if Toriyama made him like that.Black Hawk wrote:According to Toriyama-sensei, Yamcha will never overcome his fear and will likely die alone, which I hope, of all the things he's said, he'll forget. I really want to see Yamcha settle down with someone the way Gokū and Vegeta did.EXBadguy wrote:Could that mean he is or at least was....?
Not that I have a problem with him being the first "kind" of fighter in the Z warriors, nor anyone else's preference.
Akira Toriyama wrote:If anyone. ANYONE AT TOEI! Makes a movie about old and weak major villains returning, or making recolored versions of Super Saiyan, I'ma come to yo company and evict you from doing Dragon Ball ever again! Only I do those things, because people love me, and they despise you....derp!
Marco Polo wrote:Goku Black is a fan of DBZ who hates Super and has taken the form of a younger Goku (thinner shape, softer hair) to avenge the original series by destroying the new.
- Black Hawk
- Regular
- Posts: 533
- Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:09 pm
- Location: Beacon Academy
Re: Official On-Going DBZ 2015 Movie Thread: "Fukkatsu no F"
I may just be dense or missing something, but afraid I'm not quite following. Could you elaborate, please?EXBadguy wrote:Oh, I was gonna say if Yamcha was only afraid of women, he'd would've "turned the other cheek" if you know what I mean. Honestly, I'd be shocked if Toriyama made him like that.
Not that I have a problem with him being the first "kind" of fighter in the Z warriors, nor anyone else's preference.
"Reign supreme? In your dreams; you'll never make me bow.
Kick my ass? I'm world-class and Super Saiyan now."
I BURN - Jeff Williams feat. Casey Lee Williams, RWBY Volume 1 Soundtrack
Kick my ass? I'm world-class and Super Saiyan now."
I BURN - Jeff Williams feat. Casey Lee Williams, RWBY Volume 1 Soundtrack
Re: Official On-Going DBZ 2015 Movie Thread: "Fukkatsu no F"
I don't really understand how he still hasn't overcome his fear of females. In his debut he couldn't even be in the same presence as Bulma, but in later arcs he has no qualms interacting with Videl, Chi-Chi, etc. Seems like he got over it to me. 
Rocketman wrote:"Shonen" basically means "stupid sentimental shit" anyway, so it's ok to be anti-shonen.
- TheDevilsCorpse
- Moderator
- Posts: 11378
- Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:34 am
- Contact:
Re: Official On-Going DBZ 2015 Movie Thread: "Fukkatsu no F"
You know, I kind of wish the Tenkaichi Budokai announcer would return. I miss his commentary. I could just imagine him at a battle of gods (and other god level opponents). 







