Rank bust sizes: #18,Bulma,Chi Chi,Launch,Mrs.Briefs,Videl?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Angelus
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Rank bust sizes: #18,Bulma,Chi Chi,Launch,Mrs.Briefs,Videl?

Post by Angelus » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:02 am

Time for a Roshi-spirited topic!

From biggest to smallest. Who had the biggest and smallest bust size among the main female characters? If you want, you can add in GT's Marron or Bra or Valese or whatever but first, answer the main question. XD

MANGA DRAWINGS ONLY reference for the sizes of #18,Bulma,Chi Chi,Launch,Mrs.Briefs,Videl
Last edited by Angelus on Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Re: Rank bust sizes: #18,Bulma,Chi Chi,Launch,Mrs.Briefs,Vid

Post by JulieYBM » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:14 am

I don't think it's ever really clear who is bigger. Personally, I prefer to think everyone has big boobs. They're all that sort of personality, I think.
She/Her
The coolest girl you know

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:16 am

Bulma (D-cup) > Chi-Chi (D-cup) > Lunch (D-cup) > Mr. Briefs (D-cup) > Lazuli (C-cup) > Videl (B or C-cup; hard too tell)

I can give you their measurements if you want me to.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:17 am

DBZAOTA482 wrote:I can give you their measurements if you want me to.
Um okay. :thumbup:

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:22 am

Angelus wrote:
DBZAOTA482 wrote:I can give you their measurements if you want me to.
Um okay. :thumbup:
Bulma: 85cm (beginning) -------> 90cm (23rd Budokai+)
Chi-Chi: 88cm (adult)
Lunch: 82cm (beginning) -------> 87cm (23rd Budokai)
Mrs. Briefs: 86cm ; my personal guess
Lazuli: 84cm (Cell Saga) -------> 88cm (Boo Saga)
Videl: 87cm
Last edited by DBZAOTA482 on Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:27 am

This is from a guide? :shock:

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by fadeddreams5 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:31 am

1. Maron (DD Cup)
2. Mrs. Briefs (D Cup)
3. Chi Chi ( D Cup)
4. Bulma (C Cup by Buu arc)
5. Launch (B Cup)
6. Android 18 (A Cup)
7. Videl (A cup)
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:39 am

Angelus wrote:This is from a guide? :shock:
It's from the Weekly Shonen Jump. Though I was being generous with Videl and Lunch, and went with what I read on Japanese websites.
fadeddreams5 wrote:

ZazamPow
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ZazamPow » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:21 am

I would have to assume Chi-Chi ranks first given her namesake.
Kamiccolo9 wrote:I swear, the Gohan fanboys won't be happy unless he just bends over and farts all of Freeza's men into the sun.
fadeddreams5 wrote: Honestly, this would only make me slightly satisfied. To make me happy, he'd also have to grab Freeza by the tail, drag him to the nearest toilet, and give him swirlies until he submits and calls him "daddy."

Gohan deserves it.

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:22 am

It would have been better if AT gave 18 a bigger rack. :lol:

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:57 pm

fadeddreams5 wrote:Android 18 (A Cup)
I'm not so sure about that...

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:09 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
fadeddreams5 wrote:Android 18 (A Cup)
I'm not so sure about that...

I'm certain that's filler. Though I think Lazuli does have at least a squeezable size whereas I can't even tell if Videl has a chest to begin with half the time in the manga.

Nowadays they all seem to have the same size.
fadeddreams5 wrote:

Son_Gohan
Advanced Regular

Post by Son_Gohan » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:22 pm

ZazamPow wrote:I would have to assume Chi-Chi ranks first given her namesake.
On the contrary, Goku states prior to the battle with Kid Buu that she's flat-chested.

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:28 pm

Seems like people are forgetting Gine an awful lot, even in a thread about women. :lol:

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:57 pm

Son_Gohan wrote:On the contrary, Goku states prior to the battle with Kid Buu that she's flat-chested.
The funny thing is some people really take what Goku said to heart... even though she was never drawn that way.

Though it's one of the lesser douchey things he says or does throughout the entire saga.
Doctor. wrote:Seems like people are forgetting Gine an awful lot, even in a thread about women. :lol:
Gine is dead. No one could measure a bust that's reduced to space dust.
fadeddreams5 wrote:

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:01 pm

Doctor. wrote:Seems like people are forgetting Gine an awful lot, even in a thread about women. :lol:
She was a very forgettable character unfortunately. :|

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:59 pm

Oh hey, Lord Beerus, your images aren't showing. :wave:
Son_Gohan wrote:
ZazamPow wrote:I would have to assume Chi-Chi ranks first given her namesake.
On the contrary, Goku states prior to the battle with Kid Buu that she's flat-chested.
LOL What? Got a scan? XD

Kakacarrottop
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Kakacarrottop » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:26 am

Honestly it's impossible to judge stuff like this since character designs can be so inconsistent.

Just look at these two images for example; how did Goku suddenly get so big during the same fight?

To be fair the character hasn't even been animated yet. Currently she only exists via sketches on a few pieces of paper.
"I will literally dress as Goku and walk around jumping up and down, pretending to fly, in public if this ever gets an official release"

- ShadowDude112 on Ocean's Kai dub

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:52 am

Kakacarrottop wrote:Honestly it's impossible to judge stuff like this since character designs can be so inconsistent.

Just look at these two images for example; how did Goku suddenly get so big during the same fight?

To be fair the character hasn't even been animated yet. Currently she only exists via sketches on a few pieces of paper.
Push ups, sit ups, and plenty of juice.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

ShaneisMC
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ShaneisMC » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:10 am

Granted she was 16 at the time, but Bulma explicitly stated she was a 34 C in early dragonball