Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Hellspawn28
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 13930
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:50 pm
Location: Maryland, USA

Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Post by Hellspawn28 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:53 am

So has anyone seen this fan manga before? I discover it earlier today and I have no idea if it's on going. While the art work is not too bad, I notice some major tracing but I seen much worst. The story seems so unoriginal. Dr. Gero, Dr. Myuu, Dr Raichi and Babidi team up together in Hell to create a super enemy. Why would Dr. Gero team up with Dr. Myuu again when Dr. Myuu turn his back on him in GT? Also it seems like Trunks and Pan got marry 10 years after GT and have a child. Uub and Bra seem to be dating too.

Image

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 656&type=3
Last edited by Hellspawn28 on Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PS4 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
MAL Profile: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Hellspawn28
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GS27/

User avatar
jamiljamtheman
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 136
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:00 am

Re: Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Post by jamiljamtheman » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:29 am

no, I haven't heard of it, but I want to know if there's anything I can search for stuff past the first volume. I may not be able to read it, but it still looks interesting :P So far "The Last Enemy" returns a mix of random stuff while "Dragon Ball LE" returns mostly french stuff. (Searched on Google).


EDIT: If there is actually nothing past the first volume, forgive me for my ignorance. So far, it seems that's the case

User avatar
Hellspawn28
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 13930
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:50 pm
Location: Maryland, USA

Re: Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Post by Hellspawn28 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:13 am

I just like to see someone translate this into English and see if there is more volumes. Even if this fan manga does suck, I want to see how the rest of it turns out.
PS4 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
MAL Profile: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Hellspawn28
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GS27/

User avatar
dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 13001
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:55 am
Location: Earth
Contact:

Re: Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Post by dbzfan7 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:35 am

Hellspawn28 wrote:Dr. Gero, Dr. Myuu, Dr Raichi and Babidi team up together in Hell to create a super enemy. Why would Dr. Gero team up with Dr. Myuu again when Dr. Myuu turn his back on him in GT. Also it seems like Trunks and Pan got marry 10 years after GT and have a child. Uub and Bulla seem to be dating too.3
Story sounds stupid and incredibly fanfictiony...so perfect to fit the style of current Dragon Ball movies :P.
Also it seems like Trunks and Pan got marry 10 years after GT and have a child.
Gross.
Uub and Bulla seem to be dating too.
Why? Guess someone is just playing cupid just cause.


Artwork looks cool, everything else sounds stupid....so just like Dragon Ball Multi-verse, but without the fan service.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

User avatar
DarkPrince_92
I Live Here
Posts: 3328
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:09 pm
Location: Glendale, CA
Contact:

Re: Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Post by DarkPrince_92 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:41 am

Looks like Young Jiji's work... but not as good.
I am an artist/animator, check out my thangs. Online Portfolio

PSN/Steam: DarkPrince_92

User avatar
Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 20541
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:20 pm
Location: A temple on a giant tree
Contact:

Re: Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Post by Lord Beerus » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:50 am

Hellspawn28 wrote:So has anyone seen this fan manga before? I discover it earlier today and I have no idea if it's on going. While the art work is not too bad, I notice some major tracing but I seen much worst. The story seems so unoriginal. Dr. Gero, Dr. Myuu, Dr Raichi and Babidi team up together in Hell to create a super enemy. Why would Dr. Gero team up with Dr. Myuu again when Dr. Myuu turn his back on him in GT. Also it seems like Trunks and Pan got marry 10 years after GT and have a child. Uub and Bulla seem to be dating too.
That's where you lost me. I don't approve of tracing in any form, no matter how small. The premise of the story officially killed any form interest I would have in the fan fiction.
dbzfan7 wrote:Story sounds stupid and incredibly fanfictiony...so perfect to fit the style of all of the Dragon Ball movies :P.
Fixed it for you. :wink:

User avatar
Hellspawn28
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 13930
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:50 pm
Location: Maryland, USA

Re: Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Post by Hellspawn28 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:14 pm

I'm not a fan of major villain teams up since they always tend to fail in Dragon Ball. It feels out of character for Dr. Gero to team up with Dr. Myuu again. Dr. Myuu used Super 17 to kill him and I would imagine Dr. Gero would be like "Fuck off" if Myuu asked him to team up again.
PS4 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
MAL Profile: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Hellspawn28
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GS27/

User avatar
Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8751
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:38 am
Location: Arkansas
Contact:

Re: Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:11 pm

I do kind of like the idea of Babidi and a scientist teaming up to make something equally of magic and technology, but since we've already had a Gero/Myuu team up, neither of those scientists really work as well.
My Writing Endeavors - Twitter
"There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people. Psychopaths, and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better." - Richard Castle, 'Castle'

User avatar
KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6473
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:03 am
Location: Chicago, Illinois.

Re: Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:15 pm

Jijii has been known to draw covers for other doujin writers. He did one for a story called DBAK

Image

But yeah he hasnt actually drawn LE here, just did cover work.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

User avatar
FoolsGil
I Live Here
Posts: 4084
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 10:37 pm

Re: Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Post by FoolsGil » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:29 pm

dbzfan7 wrote:
Hellspawn28 wrote:
Also it seems like Trunks and Pan got marry 10 years after GT and have a child.
Gross.
I'm sorry, a thirteen year gap is too much for you to handle? :lol: You are aware people with larger age gaps marry in real life right?

As for Dragonball LE...I don't get why so many people like GT so much, or want to continue that story in particular.
Dragonball Exiles Chapter One. Chapter Two In Production.

User avatar
Hellspawn28
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 13930
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:50 pm
Location: Maryland, USA

Re: Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Post by Hellspawn28 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:57 pm

So it looks like only one volume is made so far. Has anyone try to translate the comic into English or know if the author made any volumes pass Vol.1?
PS4 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
MAL Profile: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Hellspawn28
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GS27/

User avatar
Vidmusc
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:10 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Post by Vidmusc » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:58 pm

I just tried looking into it and I can't find anything on it, which is a shame. I'd love to read this. I'll keep trying to search and see if I can find the author.

User avatar
dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 13001
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:55 am
Location: Earth
Contact:

Re: Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Post by dbzfan7 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:19 pm

FoolsGil wrote:
dbzfan7 wrote:
Hellspawn28 wrote:Also it seems like Trunks and Pan got marry 10 years after GT and have a child.
Gross.
I'm sorry, a thirteen year gap is too much for you to handle? :lol: You are aware people with larger age gaps marry in real life right?
No it's the fact Trunks knew her while she 4 Years old I believe, probably even earlier since I doubt Trunks is as distant to people as Goku. So to end up fucking someone you know while they were a toddler is weird. Also yes I am aware of gaps like these considering my father is gonna marry someone much younger than him. Except he didn't know her since she was a baby or 4 years old, and then proceed to fuck them when they are older. Do you look at a family friends baby and think "Maybe when they're older, and if I have no one, imma date or plow them."
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

User avatar
Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8751
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:38 am
Location: Arkansas
Contact:

Re: Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:23 pm

dbzfan7 wrote:No it's the fact Trunks knew her while she 4 Years old I believe, probably even earlier since I doubt Trunks is as distant to people as Goku. So to end up fucking someone you know while they were a toddler is weird. Also yes I am aware of gaps like these considering my father is gonna marry someone much younger than him. Except he didn't know her since she was a baby or 4 years old, and then proceed to fuck them when they are older. Do you look at a family friends baby and think "Maybe when they're older, and if I have no one, imma date or plow them."
That's making an awful big assumption that Trunks, or anyone else in that situation, would have ever thought that though. If they did, then yeah, it's a little creepy. But sometimes, one can never know what the future will hold. And so long as both are consenting adults, then fictional or real world either one, I fail to see where it's creepy.

But this is all getting off topic anyway.
My Writing Endeavors - Twitter
"There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people. Psychopaths, and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better." - Richard Castle, 'Castle'

User avatar
dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 13001
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:55 am
Location: Earth
Contact:

Re: Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Post by dbzfan7 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:35 pm

Gyt Kaliba wrote:
dbzfan7 wrote:No it's the fact Trunks knew her while she 4 Years old I believe, probably even earlier since I doubt Trunks is as distant to people as Goku. So to end up fucking someone you know while they were a toddler is weird. Also yes I am aware of gaps like these considering my father is gonna marry someone much younger than him. Except he didn't know her since she was a baby or 4 years old, and then proceed to fuck them when they are older. Do you look at a family friends baby and think "Maybe when they're older, and if I have no one, imma date or plow them."
That's making an awful big assumption that Trunks, or anyone else in that situation, would have ever thought that though. If they did, then yeah, it's a little creepy. But sometimes, one can never know what the future will hold. And so long as both are consenting adults, then fictional or real world either one, I fail to see where it's creepy.

But this is all getting off topic anyway.
The youngest he's known her is 4 years old on panel, before in GT where she's 10. Considering Trunks is not Goku, it's unlikely he hasn't known Pan even earlier than that. Trunks is already an adult before then. Trunks is pretty much her big brother in relation. That's pretty much how it's been. Lovers is just messed up. If anything Oob makes a more sense if they were gonna go in some pairing direction.

I wouldn't say off topic considering this is part of the story apparently.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

User avatar
Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8751
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:38 am
Location: Arkansas
Contact:

Re: Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:43 pm

Oh trust me, I'm not really advocating Trunks x Pan - I'm more of a supporter of the 'idea' (since it pretty much has to be developed in a fan story cuz there's nothing to go with in-series anywhere) of Oob x Pan. I'm just saying I don't really see the 'eww' factor to the level that you are, because to me, again, at the end of the day what two consenting adults (and that's the most important part) decide to do is between them and them alone.
My Writing Endeavors - Twitter
"There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people. Psychopaths, and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better." - Richard Castle, 'Castle'

User avatar
dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 13001
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:55 am
Location: Earth
Contact:

Re: Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Post by dbzfan7 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:54 pm

Gyt Kaliba wrote:Oh trust me, I'm not really advocating Trunks x Pan - I'm more of a supporter of the 'idea' (since it pretty much has to be developed in a fan story cuz there's nothing to go with in-series anywhere) of Oob x Pan. I'm just saying I don't really see the 'eww' factor to the level that you are, because to me, again, at the end of the day what two consenting adults (and that's the most important part) decide to do is between them and them alone.
I'd see it that way if they didn't know each other, but they have a sorta big brother, lil sis relationship. In GT that is basically how I saw it. Moving from that to intimidate is weird to me. It'd be like if I did it with my babysitter once I was older. Doesn't really matter to me if She's like 30 and I'm 20.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

User avatar
Hellspawn28
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 13930
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:50 pm
Location: Maryland, USA

Re: Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Post by Hellspawn28 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:56 pm

If LE takes place 10 years after GT then Trunks would be 33 and Pan would be 20. I don't like the of shipping those two because it would make Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. cousins. I don't think Goku's family and Vegeta's family should be connected with each other.
PS4 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
MAL Profile: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Hellspawn28
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GS27/

User avatar
FoolsGil
I Live Here
Posts: 4084
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 10:37 pm

Re: Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Post by FoolsGil » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:31 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:If LE takes place 10 years after GT then Trunks would be 33 and Pan would be 20. I don't like the of shipping those two because it would make Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. cousins. I don't think Goku's family and Vegeta's family should be connected with each other.
Now that's an entirely new can of worms. Shouldn't the families of the last two members of the Saiyan Race unify?
Dragonball Exiles Chapter One. Chapter Two In Production.

User avatar
KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6473
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:03 am
Location: Chicago, Illinois.

Re: Dragon Ball LE (The Last Enemy)

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:05 am

FoolsGil wrote:
Hellspawn28 wrote:If LE takes place 10 years after GT then Trunks would be 33 and Pan would be 20. I don't like the of shipping those two because it would make Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. cousins. I don't think Goku's family and Vegeta's family should be connected with each other.
Now that's an entirely new can of worms. Shouldn't the families of the last two members of the Saiyan Race unify?
If Goku and Vegeta Jr. can go Super Saiyan despite being 1/16 Saiyan, the Son family and Brief family definitely porked at least once.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

Post Reply