Buu saga Kai international opening vs Japanese opening theme

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!
User avatar
Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 21434
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:20 pm
Location: A temple on a giant tree
Contact:

Re: Buu saga Kai international opening vs Japanese opening t

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri May 08, 2015 12:38 pm

I'd have to go with Fight It Out. Kuu Zen Zetsu certainly sounds more Dragon Ball-esque but Fight It Out is so damn catchy.

SoundVox
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:00 am

Re: Buu saga Kai international opening vs Japanese opening t

Post by SoundVox » Fri May 08, 2015 12:55 pm

Valerius Dover wrote:^Pretty sure it'll be Fight It Out, like most of the rest of the world, and it'll be kept the same since it's already in English.
Bummer. I love when FUNimation dubs music as well (in most cases), it's part of why I got so hooked on their dub for One Piece, and I would love to hear how they 'd tackle Kuu Zen especially if Vic recorded for it.

User avatar
TripleRach
Moderator
Posts: 2656
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:08 pm
Location: Ohio, USA
Contact:

Re: Buu saga Kai international opening vs Japanese opening t

Post by TripleRach » Fri May 08, 2015 2:29 pm

I've never heard Fight It Out, but Kuu Zen Zetsu Go has really grown on me. I've realized I'll have to save up for the Japanese Blu-rays, because I can't imagine watching Kai without it. (Not that I plan to watch Kai much anyway.) But that won't be for a long time. For now I just need to remember to buy the CD.
-Rachel

Post Reply