Avatar Question part deux

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!
User avatar
future_trunks
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 464
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:44 am

Avatar Question part deux

Post by future_trunks » Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:09 pm

Well here comes round two of future_trunks avatar questions.

I'm not a huge computer guy, I just use it for msn and daizex mainly so please humor me with this question but " could someone steer me in the right direction for making .gif avatars"

Thank you!!!
Cuz you're an ocean, you're an ocean, settle down settle down what's the commotion?

User avatar
chibi_goten
OMG CRAZY REGEN
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:36 pm
Location: Newcastle UK

Post by chibi_goten » Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:47 am

- Scott

User avatar
desirecampbell
Moderator
Posts: 4296
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:55 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by desirecampbell » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:38 am

chibi_goten wrote:Photoshop.
Well, ImageReady is really the program to use, but it comes with PS usually.

I would suggest one of these.

Post Reply