Chichi update.

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Pedro The Hutt
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Pedro The Hutt » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:05 pm

Thank goodness they used the late DB look for Chi-Chi. XD She looked nicer and more energetic back then... makes you wonder what in the blazes happened to her in those five years between DB & DBZ.

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:28 pm

Pedro The Hutt wrote:Thank goodness they used the late DB look for Chi-Chi. XD She looked nicer and more energetic back then... makes you wonder what in the blazes happened to her in those five years between DB & DBZ.
Goku.

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:36 pm

Rocketman wrote:
Pedro The Hutt wrote:Thank goodness they used the late DB look for Chi-Chi. XD She looked nicer and more energetic back then... makes you wonder what in the blazes happened to her in those five years between DB & DBZ.
Goku.
Uggh - bad mental image.

Caracal
Regular

Post by Caracal » Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:51 pm

ChiChi in a DBZ fighting game is easily one of my favourite ideas since Tiencha/Yamhan. It's a shame there's no word of an English release. I wonder if this'll "persuade" Spike and/or Atari to include her in a future version of Sparking/Budokai/Whatever.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:11 pm

desirecampbell wrote:
Rocketman wrote:
Goku.
Uggh - bad mental image.
XD (Literally laughed out loud upon reading this).

Maybe they're leaving the release date until around the fall like they did with the Budoukai series and Sparking.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!