Hironobu Kageyama singing Dragon Soul?
- songohan619
- Patreon Supporter
- Posts: 1457
- Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:17 am
- Location: Askøy, Norway
Hironobu Kageyama singing Dragon Soul?
Is this him?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCzoTIjt ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCzoTIjt ... re=related
Also known as "GeniDude" and "NerdyNorwegian"!
- VegettoEX
- Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator
- Posts: 17865
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:10 pm
- Location: New Jersey
- Contact:
Re: Hironubo Kageyama singing Dragon Soul?
No, that is not Hironobu Kageyama.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: April 2026 |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: April 2026 |] ::
Re: Hironubo Kageyama singing Dragon Soul?
I agree with Mike. That's not Hironobu Kageyama. He looks too young, for one thing. Kageyama still looks good for his age, mind you, but that looks like someone who hasn't even seen all of his 20s, even if much of them.
RIDER KIIIIIIICK!
- TheBlackPaladin
- I Live Here
- Posts: 3772
- Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:05 pm
Re: Hironubo Kageyama singing Dragon Soul?
*sigh*...If only Kageyama did sing Dragon Soul. I still believe "Chala Head Chala" is the greatest opening theme of all Dragon Ball opening themes.
A "rather haggard" translation of a line from Future Gohan in DBZ, provided to FUNimation by Toei:
"To think of fighting that is this fun...so, it was pleasant fight, as many as, therefore is a feeling which is good the fight where."
"To think of fighting that is this fun...so, it was pleasant fight, as many as, therefore is a feeling which is good the fight where."
- songohan619
- Patreon Supporter
- Posts: 1457
- Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:17 am
- Location: Askøy, Norway
Re: Hironubo Kageyama singing Dragon Soul?
i couldnt see the singer very well, but i guess you are right. it still sounds abit like him. do you know who is singing?
Also known as "GeniDude" and "NerdyNorwegian"!
- NUDEoctopus
- Not-So-Newbie
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:55 pm
- Location: United States
Re: Hironubo Kageyama singing Dragon Soul?
Whether that is Hironobu or not, he sounds just like him.
PSN: moyerman105
- Ryu-Ken Bakuhatsu
- Beyond Newbie
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:40 pm
Re: Hironubo Kageyama singing Dragon Soul?
I consider myself a fairly avid listener to Mr. Kageyama's work and I cannot fathom how anyone could possibly confuse this for him. In my opinion Kageyama is incomparable both in looks and most certainly his unique sound. There are few I've seen that have as quite a tremendous stage presence as Hironobu Kageyama. That aside I did enjoy the video.
Re: Hironubo Kageyama singing Dragon Soul?
That was good.
I'd prefer him over the original singer.
I'd prefer him over the original singer.

