Dragonball GT BGM Request

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Super 17
Regular

Dragonball GT BGM Request

Post by Super 17 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:24 am

Hey guys, I made a Hitori Janai bgm from DBGT years ago. I made a very excellent quality. It was incomplete, but it was still really good, the quality was amazing. I forgot if it was just under a minute or just over a minute. It wasn't put on the DBGT BGM folder, because it already had the complete version of it, but the quality is okay-ish and not perfect like a later one that I did. The reason I don't have it is because I just simply left if on my youtube account and then my channel got suspended and then I got a new laptop, so my old computer is history. This is the BGM I'm talking about. Hopefully somebody downloaded the much better quality from when I uploaded it on youtube years ago. If you do have, please upload it to mediafire or something like that. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQX9fttaGI0

Super 17
Regular

Re: Dragonball GT BGM Request

Post by Super 17 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:40 pm

Thanks for helping, but those aren't it. The one I made had really amazing quality. If I remember correctly, the intro Piano is missing and the second part of the chorus is missing, but it was still enjoyable to hear it. I ripped at the end of DBGT episode 51. It's weird, but this is the issue...

Both Season sets are supposed to be 5.1 surround and they are. BUT. The first like few episodes of GT, the last 15 episodes of GT and the 100 years later special are in not the greatest 5.1 quality. I ripped most of the GT BGM's from the best quality episodes, which is like episodes 10 through 51 or 52. I'm not really sure. The hitori janai BGM was ripped from Kei from episode 64 and he gave it to me to complete it with the rest of it. I could of done it too, but he already did it. But yeah, episode 64 is one of the episodes with not so good 5.1 quality, so that's I made a different Hitori janai BGM from a different episode with the best quality. Ahhh! So confusing, I know. I would do it again, but I don't have the season sets anymore, but maybe it still exists. Maybe Kei or Kenisu3000 might have it. But yeah, maybe somebody at Kanzenshuu could still have it! Like I typed earlier, this BGM has the intro piano missing and the second part of the chorus is missing. So I think it it last from 50 seconds to no more than a minute with 5 seconds. I'm leaning mostly to somewhere in the 50's seconds.

kenisu3000
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by kenisu3000 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:06 am

Super 17 wrote:Maybe Kei or Kenisu3000 might have it. But yeah, maybe somebody at Kanzenshuu could still have it!
When you put those videos up back in the day, I managed to save them through an online media conversion site. I don't know if that method gives you the same audio quality, but just to make sure this keeps going, I've put your hard work up for download at Mediafire, and also on YouTube, in parts. Like I said, I don't know if the quality took a hit or what - I had to copy the mp3s from my iPod's hidden folders.

Unreleased DragonBall GT BGM Collection

Mediafire download (zip file, 58.47 MB)

YouTube videos:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
BGM forever! If only more people paid attention to it... well, I intend to change that.

Super 17
Regular

Post by Super 17 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:18 pm

kenisu3000 wrote:When you put those videos up back in the day, I managed to save them through an online media conversion site. I don't know if that method gives you the same audio quality, but just to make sure this keeps going, I've put your hard work up for download at Mediafire, and also on YouTube, in parts. Like I said, I don't know if the quality took a hit or what - I had to copy the mp3s from my iPod's hidden folders.

Unreleased DragonBall GT BGM Collection

Mediafire download (zip file, 58.47 MB)

YouTube videos:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Thanks a lot for those. I've been wanting to have all those. Unfortunately, I guess the higher rip of the shortened Hitori janai BGM is nowhere to be found. Oh well. I'll just make it again whenever I somehow get the season sets and remember what programs I used. Thanks Kenisu for the rest of these though!